4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
I'm not sure why nobody posts public pictures here like on other pages. In my opinion probably over 90% of visitors don't bother (or don't even know about) to visit patreon page and don't know about picture there.

feb2023_specials_0_proc.jpg feb2023_specials_1_proc.png feb2023_specials_2_proc.png feb2023_specials_3_proc.png

Happy Valentine's Day everyone! I hope you enjoy these renders. :) I really like the beach scene from the last set of Valentine's Day renders a year ago, so I decided to reuse that scene (with tweaks, of course).

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
Development update #32

This update will be short and sweet. Chapter 15: Revelations will be out on Sunday, February 26th! It's gonna be a banger, can't wait to have you all play. :)

Reactions: underoath27

how didigethere420

Sep 17, 2022
anyone has a save file after chapter 3? game keeps crashing in the middle of chapter 2 for some reason (right when the uncle comes to the cabin after it rained), even though it rarely crashed before that point

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
anyone has a save file after chapter 3? game keeps crashing in the middle of chapter 2 for some reason (right when the uncle comes to the cabin after it rained), even though it rarely crashed before that point
This is most likely caused by playing a modded version or having file corruption. I'd recommend redownloading the game.

Reactions: rudy007

rudy007

Engaged Member
Mar 17, 2021
This is most likely caused by playing a modded version or having file corruption. I'd recommend redownloading the game.
It could be, people forget they use modded files, and next time try to load a modded game from vanilla game. Or the other way. I had never problems in this game with save game. (vanilla game). I'm not a big fan of medieval fantasy games, but yours is really entertaining. Great job, Pandaman Games.

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Chapter 15 is out now! Feel free to support your favorite wholesome handholding developer and get early access! ;)

Patreon:
Steam:
can't wait to see it :3 love your story

catnapper

Aug 29, 2021
Just played the update (on Steam) - really enjoyed it.
It really filled out the story a lot - and I did not expect the twist in the tale.
Can't wait for the next chapter.

bacienvu88

Aug 3, 2021
favorite wholesome handholding developer
I'm really disappointed! There was no handholding in this update. This is false advertising.
But there was hugging and hot sex, so I'll let it slide this time.. :p

Otherwise a really good update. I love seeing the reactions from Maria to the new revelations.

jufot

May 15, 2021
Great update Panda! I like that the gang got their egos kicked down a notch. They needed to understand that they knew very little, and most of what they knew was wrong. Maria's outrage was well-placed and it was nice to see her stop being so prim and proper for once :)

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Great update Panda! I like that the gang got their egos kicked down a notch. They needed to understand that they knew very little, and most of what they knew was wrong. Maria's outrage was well-placed and it was nice to see her stop being so prim and proper for once :)
I always pick the title to be relevant to the chapter. Revelations was extra relevant. :p This chapter in particular sets the stage for the plot and character arcs for the game. Chapter 16 will, too, but no spoilers. :censored:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes