4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Couple pages back you probably will see me going back and forth with some people bout the lesbian/Bi content. That is not my cup of tea. But some say give it a chance it's good. You can avoid the lesbian stuff on certain routes. So i thought to my self "You know what? I'm judging something i haven't played yet. I'll do it i'll play the game. So i downloaded it. And you know what? Forget about what i said about the lesbian/Bi content because i don't know if i could even make it that far. This story is SOOOO boring and depressing I mean how did some of you make it past the first 30 min without blowing your brains out? I'm gonna brave through a bit more but man is this depressing. Hopefully it gets better.
1673581046429.gif

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
Just started this game 2 days ago, got done from start to end of 14. Dev, Love the game. I am looking forward to your next releases.

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
From what I see this game has ben here for about a year, with the amount of updates it equals roughly 1 update/month with the last update Christmas day. Do I have that in the ball park or am I way off?

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Updates are every 6-8 weeks. Next update by end of February. :)
you and the guy froom grandma (something here, i forgot the entire name) are the best ones in this matter, i mean, give people content without delay :3

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Still wondering, that there is no FanArt threat for this game :) *Dont mind me, I have no clue of 3D Rendering stuff"
Nope, no fan art thread. I do make a lot of 4K art for the game on my Patreon. SFW is free to all, NSFW is for $5+ patrons. :)

Mmushy

May 5, 2020
Just discovered this game. Enjoying it too.
It's good to find a game with a story, world building and fleshed out characters.
It takes wholesomeness to a new level. I actually checked if I mistakenly downloaded the PG13 version :D
The "Murkans" made me laugh. Made me remember the 1st time I ventured into middle "Murka" definitely made me feel like a stranger in a strange land.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7empest5teele

seden

Aug 22, 2016
First contact with remnant the young mistress no less.
As it is they was a romantic path I didn't guess it, time and place ?
Reflex did it in my case.
Curious how it will be set as to later content.

Remnant having inherited partial knowledge while islanders have nothing much, but they are the nanites.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes