4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

WarlockRaven

Dec 8, 2017
The very same reason i refuse to accept an existence like a god :v View attachment 2286043
The very same reason i refuse to accept an existence like a god :v View attachment 2286043
If God resolved all our suffering and we relied solely upon them we'd never grow or change. We'd be children permanently forever.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
At first look I saw fantastic renders and the making of a good story so I clicked on it and immediately looked to see if it was tagged with anal. I didn't see the anal tag so I said WTF? I'm not talking about a teaser rim job or the "Oh please only put the head in and please be kind and go slow" or "If It hurts stop OK?" No no fuck that! It needs to be the "STFU and roll over, tits down ass up I'm driving you hard and do expect to shit for a month kind of game. ALAS I saw the developers notes and under planned there is the coveted anal tag.

Awesome! I shall download and play this potentially fantastic rectal pounder.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
At first look I saw fantastic renders and the making of a good story so I clicked on it and immediately looked to see if it was tagged with anal. I didn't see the anal tag so I said WTF? I'm not talking about a teaser rim job or the "Oh please only put the head in and please be kind and go slow" or "If It hurts stop OK?" No no fuck that! It needs to be the "STFU and roll over, tits down ass up I'm driving you hard and do expect to shit for a month kind of game. ALAS I saw the developers notes and under planned there is the coveted anal tag.

Awesome! I shall download and play this potentially fantastic rectal pounder.
...I hope you enjoyed your fan fic...? PoP definitely has passionate sex, but it's not abusive/intended to cause pain.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: sava75

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
I'm not talking about a teaser rim job or the "Oh please only put the head in and please be kind and go slow" or "If It hurts stop OK?" No no fuck that! It needs to be the "STFU and roll over, tits down ass up I'm driving you hard and do expect to shit for a month kind of game.
Just out of curiosity, did you read the thread and the posts of the dev ?
Major point this being a wholesome game, romance, handholding and all...so i really doubt that your little scenario with ''STFU and roll over'' will ever happen in this game.

Reactions: sava75

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Just out of curiosity, did you read the thread and the posts of the dev ?
Major point this being a wholesome game, romance, handholding and all...so i really doubt that your little scenario with ''STFU and roll over'' will ever happen in this game.
maybe if he share with us a moment with the people outside of the island, someone raping and pillaging, u know? but, i really disagree with everything in the MC party x.x

justsum

Mar 22, 2020
...I hope you enjoyed your fan fic...? PoP definitely has passionate sex, but it's not abusive/intended to cause pain.
Don't mind me, just being stupid. So far I like that game, very immersive with rich content. Looking forward to the rest and thanks for the work you have put into it.

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Spoilers below, but tldr - the harem will include lesbian content between some girls. The girls have the same sexual orientations regardless of the route, because it'd be weird (at least to me) if one girl is straight in some playthroughs and lesbian in another.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that clarifies things. If it's a problem to you, then sorry, but that's just who these characters are. I'm not going to make a "everyone worships MC's magic pp" harem because, realistically, that doesn't happen except in very contrived circumstances (ie. the man is the supreme authoritarian ruler with an entire government apparatus behind them to enforce a harem). It'd be a disservice to the game and these characters to just warp their personalities and motivations, or even to give them unreasonable ones. I've said before and I'll say it again - I want each romance route to feel believable and realistic. A standard coomer harem just isn't gonna happen.
I’ve enjoyed the story so far but I’m having a hard time finding the throuple or harem believable in the story as not only is Maria extremely jealous but it was also made clear from the start that Michael only has eyes for Maria and has no feelings for emilia even after courting her.
He knows emilia for years and yet maria in 1 month is much closer to her than michael in years + courting her, so for me the only option for something to happen between emilia and michael would be that maria asks him to sleep with emilia at some point since michael barely even talk to her and only because eve told him de befriend her , but still it would be more out of pity than out of love since you specify that maria has no interest for women and michael clearly says that he has no feelings for emilia so I really have a hard time seeing this as a romance since only emilia as feeling for him but clearly not reciprocate at all even without maria in the picture.

and for the harem it is even more complicated justified for me seen the inconsiderate love that Michael has for Maria,that they are total strangers and that even with emilia that he courted for years he never had any feeling for her but suddenly he would develop it for 2 random strangers that he has not known for long ?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I’ve enjoyed the story so far but I’m having a hard time finding the throuple or harem believable in the story as not only is Maria extremely jealous but it was also made clear from the start that Michael only has eyes for Maria and has no feelings for emilia even after courting her.
He knows emilia for years and yet maria in 1 month is much closer to her than michael in years + courting her, so for me the only option for something to happen between emilia and michael would be that maria asks him to sleep with emilia at some point since michael barely even talk to her and only because eve told him de befriend her , but still it would be more out of pity than out of love since you specify that maria has no interest for women and michael clearly says that he has no feelings for emilia so I really have a hard time seeing this as a romance since only emilia as feeling for him but clearly not reciprocate at all even without maria in the picture.

and for the harem it is even more complicated justified for me seen the inconsiderate love that Michael has for Maria,that they are total strangers and that even with emilia that he courted for years he never had any feeling for her but suddenly he would develop it for 2 random strangers that he has not known for long ?
It's almost like... it would need someone very good at writing to solve those problems and make what seems improbable, possible. I wonder if we will ever find that someone. If only there was a Dev for that.

me thinks.gif

{/Sarcasm}

Peace :D

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
It's almost like... it would need someone very good at writing to solve those problems and make what seems improbable, possible. I wonder if we will ever find that someone. If only there was a Dev for that.

View attachment 2302833

{/Sarcasm}

Peace :D
A dev can make anything possible yes, but it must remain consistent with the characters personality and the game universe
I just say that I don't see how while explaining why and that I find the route maria only more credible at this stage of the game, that’s all. I'm not criticizing the game or the work of pandaman on is story, I’m even rather curious to see how it will evolve ^^.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
A dev can make anything possible yes, but it must remain consistent with the characters personality and the game universe
I just say that I don't see how while explaining why and that I find the route maria only more credible at this stage of the game, that’s all. I'm not criticizing the game or the work of pandaman on is story, I’m even rather curious to see how it will evolve ^^.
OK, I'll Bite.

I really don't like to speculate over a story that can go in so many different ways, this is the Dev's job. Trying to somehow write the story for him is a bit rude. I would say to let him guide us into that desired objective, he's been doing a great job.

Peace :)

Reactions: kibaris

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018

Here's the plan:
Or maybe I'll come up with some other way that makes sense, idk. :unsure:

kibaris

Mar 17, 2019
Here's the plan:
Or maybe I'll come up with some other way that makes sense, idk. :unsure:
I trust you on this lol ^^, you did a great job and my goal is not to tell you what to do with the story or the characters because I really enjoyed them, it’s just my interpretation with the current elements that makes me wonder but since the story is far from over I know that it won’t be summed up in that .
That said I have just a small question, in the changelog you said that chapter 5 was 1/6th of the game, so about 30 chapters. Is that still the case or some arc will be more longer or shorter than 5 chapter?

Pandaman Games

Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
I trust you on this lol ^^, you did a great job and my goal is not to tell you what to do with the story or the characters because I really enjoyed them, it’s just my interpretation with the current elements that makes me wonder but since the story is far from over I know that it won’t be summed up in that .
That said I have just a small question, in the changelog you said that chapter 5 was 1/6th of the game, so about 30 chapters. Is that still the case or some arc will be more longer or shorter than 5 chapter?
30 chapters, 5 chapters per act. Act 1 was a bit of a prologue, Act 6 will be an epilogue. Chapter 15 will be the end of Act 3. :)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Couple pages back you probably will see me going back and forth with some people bout the lesbian/Bi content. That is not my cup of tea. But some say give it a chance it's good. You can avoid the lesbian stuff on certain routes. So i thought to my self "You know what? I'm judging something i haven't played yet. I'll do it i'll play the game. So i downloaded it. And you know what? Forget about what i said about the lesbian/Bi content because i don't know if i could even make it that far. This story is SOOOO boring and depressing I mean how did some of you make it past the first 30 min without blowing your brains out? I'm gonna brave through a bit more but man is this depressing. Hopefully it gets better.

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes