4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

imadumb

Dev of Rikugun Shikan Gakkõ
Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Its funny, and romantic, i'm really enjoying the story, i hope this don't turn into a "fuck in all places" novel like others, because the story is really really good 1672754766546.png

Reactions: halleluja10

CoffeeSaint

Mar 12, 2022
Price of Power [Ch. 14] [Pandaman Games] crunched

Original Size: 5,38 GB
Compressed Size PC*: 438 MB - Price-Of-Power-Ch14-pc-crunched.zip
Compressed Size Mac: 404 MB - Price-Of-Power-Ch14-mac-crunched.zip
= ~8,1% of the original size, image/video quality 80% (png 90%)/60%

Download (PC*/Mac): Workupload - Pixeldrain -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

*PC = Win+Linux

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

gollum-more-than-hack-slash-2452637774.jpg

thanks for your great work, CJ!

• Love
Reactions: "CJ"

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
I was thinking about Elizabeth, and now i'm worried sick here haha 1672787933599.png
I guess that's normal cause Emilia reminds Elizabeth in a way? e.e

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Okay, now, i only can envy the MC for this marvelous woman...

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
So... in the story, someone called Ignacius i think? don't remember, found
or is just some coincidence?

RedRidingWolf

Jul 24, 2018
One of the games I take my time with, because the story is good. Just wanna turn this into a survival strategie RPG thing like Flodland or so. With trade and stuff. Keep up the good work =)

imadumb

Game Developer
Aug 25, 2022
Cumulative. It's always cumulative, that's why the file is so big. :p
hey, i know the last update was last week so, we will be a long way to the next... but... any news? i mean, about when we can see the next chpt? the story in the last 2 chpts was amazing, i'm loving it :3

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I read this has planned Harem route. I hope this is not going to be a Harem where everybody loves everybody like "Bare Witness" is. Not really into Lesbian/Bi love content.

Reactions: Lucid Lancer

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Yeah i hope the same, but seeing lesbian content is listed as optional i wouldn't wory too much.
After i posted i read a bit further in comments about it and someone said yes Lesbian content is avoidable in the single routes but if you want harem it is not avoidable. Don't know if that's true or not but if it is i'm out. I don't mind some lite stuff during a 3some like fondling each other and what not. But full blown lesbian love and they have girl on girl action without MC Nah not for me. I don't know if you've played "Bare Witness" But that's how they do the Harem not only the women have full blown lesbian sex they love each other just as much as the MC and to me that's not a Harem it is a open relationship. To me if you can avoid it in single routes you can avoid it in harem route as well. They join your harem to eat pussy? Nah You don't have to put lesbian content in to make a harem make sense it would make more sense if they loved you so much they don't mind sharing you.

Last edited:

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017
After i posted i read a bit further in comments about it and someone said yes Lesbian content is avoidable in the single routes but if you want harem it is not avoidable. Don't know if that's true or not but if it is i'm out. I don't mind some lite stuff during a 3some like fondling each other and what not. But full blown lesbian love and they have girl on girl action without MC Nah not for me. I don't know if you've played "Bare Witness" But that's how they do the Harem not only the women have full blown lesbian sex they love each other just as much as the MC and to me that's not a Harem it is a open relationship. To me if you can avoid it in single routes you can avoid it in harem route as well. They join your harem to eat pussy? Nah You don't have to put lesbian content in to make a harem make sense it would make more sense if they loved you so much they don't mind sharing you.
Just searched a bit and sorry, seems i remembered it wrong. So much for the harem....:(
Harem will have lesbian content, other routes will be optional lesbian content. For this story, the harem route won't make sense without lesbian content.
Now i just hope we can get the poly relatioship with Emilia, without lesbian content.

Yeah i played ''Bare Witness''and i only play the single paths there...even the more bearable paths like Sadie/Heidi are just bad imo, like Sadie was only ever in love with the MC, one kiss later 'oh i like that, seems like i'm bi now'...i hate when they turn straight LI's to bi :cautious:
And yeah that's not harem, just poly relationship were everyone fucks each other, i have no interest in these games/routes.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes