4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Just searched a bit and sorry, seems i remembered it wrong. So much for the harem....:(

Now i just hope we can get the poly relatioship with Emilia, without lesbian content.

Yeah i played ''Bare Witness''and i only play the single paths there...even the more bearable paths like Sadie/Heidi are just bad imo, like Sadie was only ever in love with the MC, one kiss later 'oh i like that, seems like i'm bi now'...i hate when they turn straight LI's to bi :cautious:
And yeah that's not harem, just poly relationship were everyone fucks each other, i have no interest in these games.
Yeah i agree that's not a Harem it's an open relationship. What ever happen to harems where the girl joins it because they love the MC and only the MC? Some people think the only way to form a harem is to turn all the women Bisexual but that's dumb The women join a Harem because they love the MC not because they can have dick AND pussy. A good harem story on this site where Lesbian relationships are avoidable and is an actual Harem is WVM. Now that is a Harem. They do have lesbian content but you can avoid it easily.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Everyone likes what they like, no shame in it. If you don't like to see lesbians or bisexual people in your game, so be it. But I think girl-on-girl action among the MC's LIs just adds extra spice.

Once the MC is finally in a relationship with Emilia, some Maria+Emilia action would be sizzling, especially if the MC can join in.

PS: An open relationship is where your LI is free to get with other people outside your relationship, that you don't know. That is not this case, where the MC will have multiple LI's and they have some fun together. That is more poly by definition.

And according to my dictionary, a Harem is "a group of females associated with one male". That seems to fit the case here. As long as no other males in the mix, it's a harem.

Last edited:

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Everyone likes what they like, no shame in it. If you don't like to see lesbians or bisexual people in your game, so be it. But I think girl-on-girl action among the MC's LIs just adds extra spice.

Once the MC is finally in a relationship with Emilia, some Maria+Emilia action would be sizzling, especially if the MC can join in.

PS: An open relationship is where your LI is free to get with other people outside your relationship, that you don't know. That is not this case, where the MC will have multiple LI's and they have some fun together. That is more poly by definition.

And according to my dictionary, a Harem is "a group of females associated with one male". That seems to fit the case here. As long as no other males in the mix, it's a harem.
You may be right it is more Polyamore relationship than open relationship. Only difference between the two is open relationship is more just sexual and Polyamore is more intimate relationship based. Which is what this is and not a harem. And while this would have the basic definition of a Harem where 1 male and multiple females are involved But in a more recognized harem the women would not be able to interact with each other sexually Plus the fact that Bisexuality is rare. But sense this is fantasy I guess no real need to go into actual facts like the LGBTQ community is only 4.5%-5% of the population and of that bisexuality makes up of 2.7% which most of that 2.7% is women. But like i said if we go by actual facts none of this would be happening. I'll just bow out of this one and wish the dev good luck with his story.

Last edited:

kira3895

May 16, 2020
Playing this game... It made me feel like I'm reading a great romance novel rather than simply playing a game. Everything sentence is just so thought-out and well-made.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
You may be right it is more Polyamore relationship than open relationship. Only difference between the two is open relationship is more just sexual and Polyamore is more intimate relationship based. Which is what this is and not a harem. And while this would have the basic definition of a Harem where 1 male and multiple females are involved But in a more recognized harem the women would not be able to interact with each other sexually Plus the fact that Bisexuality is rare. But sense this is fantasy I guess no real need to go into actual facts like the LGBTQ community is only 4.5%-5% of the population and of that bisexuality makes up of 2.7% which most of that 2.7% is women. But like i said if we go by actual facts none of this would be happening. I'll just bow out of this one and wish the dev good luck with his story.
I don't know where you got your numbers from, and it's quite possible that they are correct, yet, my experience is so different from that that it's simply hilarious.

Going only with those that have come out to me, over 50+ of my closest acquaintances and family (more than 50%) are bi, or at the very least bi-curious. Both male and female. Of all ages. From at least 10 countries. Some are in hetero relationships, others in Homo, some in Poly.

So, I may be the outlier here, and be the exception that confirms the rule, but to me, being bi is becoming if not the norm, at least NOT rare at all.

Look, your tastes and opinions are yours and I wouldn't dream to judge or even have an opinion of them, you do you. Maybe you could have the same attitude too? You feel me? ;)

Peace :)

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
I don't know where you got your numbers from, and it's quite possible that they are correct, yet, my experience is so different from that that it's simply hilarious.

Going only with those that have come out to me, over 50+ of my closest acquaintances and family (more than 50%) are bi, or at the very least bi-curious. Both male and female. Of all ages. From at least 10 countries. Some are in hetero relationships, others in Homo, some in Poly.

So, I may be the outlier here, and be the exception that confirms the rule, but to me, being bi is becoming if not the norm, at least NOT rare at all.

Look, your tastes and opinions are yours and I wouldn't dream to judge or even have an opinion of them, you do you. Maybe you could have the same attitude too? You feel me? ;)

i Assure you it is quite rare. Yeah i'm sure you have 50+ friends that was close enough to you to open up about their sexuality. People you know on the internet don't count.

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021

you seem an outlier to me i cant think of a single person ik who is bi

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Oh, I'm NOT even going to count those. LOL.

I don't usually like calling someone a lie BUT. As you called them closest acquaintances and not as friends. For someone to actually know 50+ people is a feat in it self let along know them well enough to come out about their sexuality is another. Sure i have 500+ friends that i actually know from FB from all parts of my life time. And i'm sure there are people that are more social than i am to have more friends than me. But to be so close to come out about their sexuality Nah not buying it.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Spoilers below, but tldr - the harem will include lesbian content between some girls. The girls have the same sexual orientations regardless of the route, because it'd be weird (at least to me) if one girl is straight in some playthroughs and lesbian in another.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope that clarifies things. If it's a problem to you, then sorry, but that's just who these characters are. I'm not going to make a "everyone worships MC's magic pp" harem because, realistically, that doesn't happen except in very contrived circumstances (ie. the man is the supreme authoritarian ruler with an entire government apparatus behind them to enforce a harem). It'd be a disservice to the game and these characters to just warp their personalities and motivations, or even to give them unreasonable ones. I've said before and I'll say it again - I want each romance route to feel believable and realistic. A standard coomer harem just isn't gonna happen.

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
I don't usually like calling someone a lie BUT. As you called them closest acquaintances and not as friends. For someone to actually know 50+ people is a feat in it self let along know them well enough to come out about their sexuality is another. Sure i have 500+ friends that i actually know from FB from all parts of my life time. And i'm sure there are people that are more social than i am to have more friends than me. But to be so close to come out about their sexuality Nah not buying it.
Dude, it was not in a day, it was since the late 80's. In times and circumstances that, yes, they are not common. I will not go into further detail, but, let's say that the theme and the conversation was kinda forced on us. I could also say how many Lesbians, gays and what have you I made acquaintance with over the years.

Because of all that my vision of the theme is probably different than of many hetero males like me. I'm an ally of the LGBTQ+, I volunteered in shelters and met them and their families, tried to build bridges for them, mostly unsuccessfully I'm saddened to say, but well, that's life.

Believe what you want, it is very unimportant, I don't need validation and I did say that I may be a outlier. Don't fret, really, if you want I may delete my posts... I realize they may sound a bit of a flex, it was not the intention really.

Reactions: ThaDude1977

goulet1995

Sep 30, 2021
Spoilers below, but tldr - the harem will include lesbian content between some girls. The girls have the same sexual orientations regardless of the route, because it'd be weird (at least to me) if one girl is straight in some playthroughs and lesbian in another.

Hope that clarifies things. If it's a problem to you, then sorry, but that's just who these characters are. I'm not going to make a "everyone worships MC's magic pp" harem because, realistically, that doesn't happen except in very contrived circumstances (ie. the man is the supreme authoritarian ruler with an entire government apparatus behind them to enforce a harem). It'd be a disservice to the game and these characters to just warp their personalities and motivations, or even to give them unreasonable ones. I've said before and I'll say it again - I want each romance route to feel believable and realistic. A standard coomer harem just isn't gonna happen.

ThaDude1977

Jul 5, 2022
Dude, it was not in a day, it was since the late 80's. In times and circumstances that, yes, they are not common. I will not go into further detail, but, let's say that the theme and the conversation was kinda forced on us. I could also say how many Lesbians, gays and what have you I made acquaintance with over the years.

Because of all that my vision of the theme is probably different than of many hetero males like me. I'm an ally of the LGBTQ+, I volunteered in shelters and met them and their families, tried to build bridges for them, mostly unsuccessfully I'm saddened to say, but well, that's life.

Believe what you want, it is very unimportant, I don't need validation and I did say that I may be a outlier. Don't fret, really, if you want I may delete my posts... I realize they may sound a bit of a flex, it was not the intention really.

I know the way the conversation went it sounds like i was being an ass hat. And i was willing to let it drop before you commented because this is a fantasy story. But when you said you knew 50+ people that was Bi/Lesbian or what not. It did sound a bit far fetched and hard to believe. And yes you are the outlier because of what you do at shelters and over the period of time it was. I think you knew that though.

• Red Heart
Reactions: FatGiant

krakos9

Sep 16, 2016
Makes me remember that one tv actor said on an interview that with his two moms and all their friends he though that being straight was being part of a minority when he was nine year old.

Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Sounds great. That is much better, IMO, than the tired magic penis trope. We've all seen it hundreds of times, so a more realistic story where the MC has some LIs that are interested in him, but that the whole world doesn't revolve around him, is a refreshing change. Keep up the good work with your story. It's one of the better ones here, in all its details.

Also, on a different notw I laughed quite a bit at the PowerPoint presentation of the elements. That was great. You must have experienced hell by PowerPoint like the rest of us, haha.

Raziel_8

Engaged Member
Dec 4, 2017

Yeah, self experience is hardly ever a good measure for a general statement.
From my own expirience i also find many statements i read funny.

If i take my own friends and close acquaintances...i know 2 couples which are lesbian, 1 which is gay, 1 which is in a poly relationship, one which is a brother/sister couple which have have 2 kids with each other, another which are cousins and have 4 kids...back in my teens i knew 4 which had had their first time with family members (3 cousins one with her brother).

My best friend is a woman and we are close for the better part of my life, so i was a participant in more girl talks than i ever wished for...they were pretty much all ok with a kiss here or there, even making out if drunk and partying, but none were bi curious.
From some learned a lot of excuses they used when they were cheating on their bf's, couple that with my experience i had in a gyn for half a year back in my trainee years as a nurse....i learned you should always make a paternity test for your kid (even if you don't especialy doubt your partner)....
I also mad the acquaintances of three stalker which were after my best friend, funny times.

The only one i ever knew which was bi curious was an ex of me nearly 20 years ago, convinced me to be open to new experiences...good times, bad times and her realization that it was not the best idea to bring her straight little sister in the relationship,which had a crush on her bf, to explore her curiosity...

I wouldn't say that incest is the norm thought, or that most women try to sell a other man's kid as yours, or that blonde women all have stalkers.

Knight_of_the_lance

Feb 23, 2020
Yeah, self experience is hardly ever a good measure for a general statement.
From my own expirience i also find many statements i read funny.

If i take my own friends and close acquaintances...i know 2 couples which are lesbian, 1 which is gay, 1 which is in a poly relationship, one which is a brother/sister couple which have have 2 kids with each other, another which are cousins and have 4 kids...back in my teens i knew 4 which had had their first time with family members (3 cousins one with her brother).

My best friend is a woman and we are close for the better part of my life, so i was a participant in more girl talks than i ever wished for...they were pretty much all ok with a kiss here or there, even making out if drunk and partying, but none were bi curious.
From some learned a lot of excuses they used when they were cheating on their bf's, couple that with my experience i had in a gyn for half a year back in my trainee years as a nurse....i learned you should always make a paternity test for your kid (even if you don't especialy doubt your partner)....
I also mad the acquaintances of three stalker which were after my best friend, funny times.

The only one i ever knew which was bi curious was an ex of me nearly 20 years ago, convinced me to be open to new experiences...good times, bad times and her realization that it was not the best idea to bring her straight little sister in the relationship,which had a crush on her bf, to explore her curiosity...

I wouldn't say that incest is the norm thought, or that most women try to sell a other man's kid as yours, or that blonde women all have stalkers.

Well I have a coworker that once showed me the photo of the kid he has with his wife and her cousin, I mean half sister... let's just say that his wife and her sister's husaband are not aware. (edited a bit for clarity)

On the note of the power point I once had a GF in colege that made a DnD dungeon using that program. Linking every room with links between them by puting them over entryways... Good times.

Last edited:
Reactions: Raziel_8

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Sounds great. That is much better, IMO, than the tired magic penis trope. We've all seen it hundreds of times, so a more realistic story where the MC has some LIs that are interested in him, but that the whole world doesn't revolve around him, is a refreshing change. Keep up the good work with your story. It's one of the better ones here, in all its details.

Also, on a different notw I laughed quite a bit at the PowerPoint presentation of the elements. That was great. You must have experienced hell by PowerPoint like the rest of us, haha.
I think everyone has experienced PowerPoint hell. It's a shared human experience at this point, whether in school or at work. :ROFLMAO: I actually got feedback before that PoP was like a PowerPoint because it's just text, an image, and then click to proceed. So, after laughing (because that's every VN), I realized that this was actually a golden opportunity to a) fuck with that guy and b) to do something fun and unique in the game. I think it works really well with Legacy's personality and style, too, so it's not just fun for the sake of fun. Anyways, you can definitely expect more PPTs in the future. :cool:

4.30 star(s) 124 Votes