4.30 star(s) 124 Votes

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
PriceOfPower-CH15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Burgh917

Dec 20, 2019
So after reading the Genre i'm going to go out on a limb and guess this game has a Wholesome feel to it?

FAP369ZONE

Aug 29, 2018
[VN] [Ren'Py] Price of Power [Chapter 1-15] [Pandaman Games] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.7GB
Repack size: 449MB

Markets = / / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (720MB).

Ragnar Markets means that all three platforms (Windows, Linux & MacOS) are packed into one build.

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
but then again ....

the handholding sometimes is soooo wholesome, it gets close to hardcore.

well, that's just my opinion.
Imagine if it had handholding AND headpats.

It would send shockwaves through the adult games industry.

Such hardcore wholesomeness.

Even the most cynical of misanthropes would feel happy. Vegans would muster up enough energy to crack a smile. Dogs and Cats would romance each other and crossbreed into cute and fluffy Cags thus solving the worlds most important dating question .... do you prefer Dogs or Cats ..... BECAUSE WE HAVE BOTH, IN ONE.

All thanks to the power of this game and wholesome shows of affection.

Or maybe it would not be any of that and would just be a cute scene I could go "d'aaaaaawwwww" at.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Imagine if it had handholding AND headpats.

It would send shockwaves through the adult games industry.

Such hardcore wholesomeness.

Even the most cynical of misanthropes would feel happy. Vegans would muster up enough energy to crack a smile. Dogs and Cats would romance each other and crossbreed into cute and fluffy Cags thus solving the worlds most important dating question .... do you prefer Dogs or Cats ..... BECAUSE WE HAVE BOTH, IN ONE.

All thanks to the power of this game and wholesome shows of affection.

Or maybe it would not be any of that and would just be a cute scene I could go "d'aaaaaawwwww" at.
There's actually a repeatable headpat scene. ;) Repeatable meaning you can give infinite headpats during that scene, not that you can access it whenever. You can't...Yet.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Avaron1974 , sign me up ! for the moment I'am dealing with E.V.A. (Extra Vile Animal dog) and Princess (cat) and they swiched personalitys :eek: the dog sleeps and want headpats and the cat freaks out an runs snarling meowing out as soon strangers aproach ! funny is that I have to whistle to call the cat and act like calling a cat to get the dog :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

FatGiant

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2022
Great Update.

I'll not go into details, suffice to say there was nothing that I didn't like.

In the end I felt very pleased and wanting more and more.

Peace :)

Ragnar

Super User
Respected User
Aug 5, 2016
[VN] [Ren'Py] Price of Power [Chapter 1-15] [Pandaman Games] [MQ, MyRepack-YAC]

Original size: 5.7GB
Repack size: 449MB

Markets = / / /
(Tutorial on how to create PC/MacOS build.)

Added UQ Edition in below spoiler for those that prefer Quality focused repack (720MB).

Click LIKE (y) if you find my post useful :giggle:
What?

• Hey there
Reactions: FAP369ZONE

Ryuji

Jul 18, 2017
Did they fix Maria's nipple? I stopped playing this because I remember a bug with her nipple the first time you see it, and if I am not mistaken continued to appear around 2 updates after, which was when I stopped.
PS: I don't remember if it did appear again after the first scene through, my brain tells me it did, at the time I just decided to stop fallowing the updates until it was fixed, but then I forgot about this game until now.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
Did they fix Maria's nipple? I stopped playing this because I remember a bug with her nipple the first time you see it, and if I am not mistaken continued to appear around 2 updates after, which was when I stopped.
PS: I don't remember if it did appear again after the first scene through, my brain tells me it did, at the time I just decided to stop fallowing the updates until it was fixed, but then I forgot about this game until now.
Yeah, the nipples are fixed. I have spent more time on those fucking nipples than the rest of her model combined. If you're in my Discord, you know just how much time and effort I've spent on those damn things...

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Wow, that was an unexpected but really good chapter! The whole story is really intriguing. Sure, there's still some room for improvement when it comes to the animations but they are getting a bit better over time. And the story makes more than up for those flaws.
Very interesting revelations indeed.
I'm quite curious as of how you will proceed from there.

I just have one request: Don't overwork yourself. I've seen quite some nice projects that started out very well but because the developers overworked themselves over a longer period of time they ran into a burn out and stopped worked on their project completely. I don't want to see that happening to you and then in succession to this really promising game.

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
Wow great update ! liked it in all senses, Kudos Dev.
good that you spend some time with the nipples (if my better half hears that I m in for a request :devilish: ) so afortunatllly no more nipple OCD and good quality updates, looking forward to it

• Haha
Reactions: FatGiant
4.30 star(s) 124 Votes