Carnage345

Jul 18, 2020
this last update at least for me playing on android has at of errors with the images and when i ignored then it's just a forever black screen but the dialogs it's there as if nothing really happened

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
this last update at least for me playing on android has at of errors with the images and when i ignored then it's just a forever black screen but the dialogs it's there as if nothing really happened
Thanks for letting me know, something must have gone wrong with the Android build. I'll look into it tomorrow (it's night here) and get a fix out by tomorrow afternoon if I can. :)

BeingADikDik

Engaged Member
Apr 17, 2021
Who knew the Prophet would turn out to be such a dick?!

Also, did the rad mutants from New New Jersey come before or after the apocalypse?

xapican

Devoted Member
May 11, 2020
All the tags really appealed to me and I saw the positive ratings so imagine my surprise when I start the AVN a little while ago and there is some edgy narrator spouting his tree hugger hipster anti-religious talking points at random intervals.
IDGAF what people believe but I'm not here for all that.
Is this gonna be a common thing in this supposed "romance" story or should I just delete it and move on?
The story is rather good, but it goes hard against religion, it is a returnig point, there is a cult going on and they want to bring it down, so yeah if it annoys you delete, from the rest I would say you will enjoy it

Reactions: Xythurr

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
All the tags really appealed to me and I saw the positive ratings so imagine my surprise when I start the AVN a little while ago and there is some edgy narrator spouting his tree hugger hipster anti-religious talking points at random intervals.
Is this gonna be a common thing in this supposed "romance" story or should I just delete it and move on?
lol, I guess they should add a "tree hugger hipster agnostic/atheist narrator" tag at some point. For the most part I'm here to fap and generally just skim to get the cliffnotes version of the story and didn't pay that much attention to the details to notice.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
lol, I guess they should add a "tree hugger hipster agnostic/atheist narrator" tag at some point. For the most part I'm here to fap and generally just skim to get the cliffnotes version of the story and didn't pay that much attention to the details to notice.
It's really on the nose dude. Like I said people are free to believe or not believe in whatever they want but I typically play these games/stories to get away from things that make me think about real world bullshit but I recognize that's just my personal opinion and others mileage may vary.
I am surprised you came to a game like this to skim through and get your fap on. There are better types of games for that.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
It's really on the nose dude. Like I said people are free to believe or not believe in whatever they want but I typically play these games/stories to get away from things that make me think about real world bullshit but I recognize that's just my personal opinion and others mileage may vary.
I am surprised you came to a game like this to skim through and get your fap on. There are better types of games for that.
Yeah, this is just one of the newer updates. I should prob fap less.

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
yes

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
If all you care about is fap material you are playing the wrong game then. This isn't a game for fapping even if there is sex lol. It's about a story first and foremost. If you want games for fapping much better options out there.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
While it's there I wouldn't say it's brought up all the time. But the religion stuff is mostly relevant to the story , since it's part of the world building , just maybe not the opinion of the "narrator". Not sure how far in you got without spoilers the "narrator" is probably the only thing I honestly don't like about this game

Reactions: Xythurr

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
While it's there I wouldn't say it's brought up all the time. But the religion stuff is mostly relevant to the story , since it's part of the world building , just maybe not the opinion of the "narrator". Not sure how far in you got without spoilers the "narrator" is probably the only thing I honestly don't like about this game
eh, it was a bit weird at the beginning but I get it why it was included. And it wasn't overused, after the actual intro of the AIs I don't believe it happens again.

Dessolos

Devoted Member
Jul 25, 2017
eh, it was a bit weird at the beginning but I get it why it was included. And it wasn't overused, after the actual intro of the AIs I don't believe it happens again.
yeah honestly the only thing that bugs me is the AI presentations / powerpoints , those parts tend to make me sleepy most of the time.

• Haha
Reactions: xapican

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Edgy narrator is NOT a narrator. You will find out that he is a character and he is neither our MC nor a LI.

Xythurr

Oct 29, 2017
Edgy narrator is NOT a narrator. You will find out that he is a character and he is neither our MC nor a LI.
Thanks for the info but the random diatribes about religious shit or how mankind is a cancer between romantic character moments is offputting to me and I have already deleted the game.

Edit: People feeling like they need to let me know I made them mad because I didn't like what they do are clowns and I love it lol. Stay mad baby!

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 136 Votes