Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks for the info but the random diatribes about religious shit or how mankind is a cancer between romantic character moments is offputting to me and I have already deleted the game.
Basically, he is a malfunctioning AI who is misinterpreting human behaviour.

Anyway, the game's biggest flaw is those verbose parts where AIs and whatever are explaining what is happening.

Bro are you having a schizo moment or what?
I was not talking about you.

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Updated my compressed Android port of The Price of Power with Estrada's walkthrough mod to Chapter 23.

Got some basic gestures loaded in: swipe up for save menu, swipe down to hide UI, swipe left to rollback and swipe right to skip. Save files are now stored in the Documents folder. This sometimes means that you may need to close and re-open the port after installing so the save folder is properly created.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: - -

Chris2041

Oct 12, 2017
That's why I said mod, not patch. Mod = adjust their background stories a bit. To me having a girl as a "childhood best friend" is weird as fuck. When I was a kid until puberty when I was 13 or so as far as I knew girls had cooties (that then progressed into crabs, herpes, and AIDS if you caught them by touch) and I certainly didn't have them as friends until much later (middle/high school).
Dude you dont have many friends even when you were a child ? I have plenty of friends and some childhood friend both girls and boys

Reactions: Stringy Bob

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
Dude you dont have many friends even when you were a child ? I have plenty of friends and some childhood friend both girls and boys
plenty, but they were boys. I didn't bother with girls until I grew out of the cootie phase when I was 12-13 or so and was trying to instead fuck them.

Pandaman Games

Developer of Price of Power
Game Developer
Mar 10, 2018
...What the fuck happened in here? To be clear, I don't make incest games and have no plans to make incest games in the future. IDGAF where incest is/isn't legal, I'm not making a game with that content. If you want incest content, I strongly suggest you find another game. Hopefully that's clear enough. :p

Stringy Bob

Apr 12, 2021
plenty, but they were boys. I didn't bother with girls until I grew out of the cootie phase when I was 12-13 or so and was trying to instead fuck them.
I mean it's theoretically possible to mod her into a guy if you have Daz Studio and all the assets used, but that would make the pregnancy storyline a bit wierd. Even if you went all Omegaverse with the nanotech.

FuhQ314

Jul 18, 2024
I mean it's theoretically possible to mod her into a guy if you have Daz Studio and all the assets used, but that would make the pregnancy storyline a bit wierd. Even if you went all Omegaverse with the nanotech.
could with great effort, but not what I had in mind, easier to just make her a sister in the script.rpy.

Aristos

Forum Fanatic
Dec 28, 2017
The closest to incest this game will have is when the MC starts fucking Lune and Zaya, and later we discover that Zaya is actually uncle Jacob's child (the main reason why her mom's so salty).
The MC will be fucking Maria and her cousin! That's in-law incest! :WeSmart:

• Haha
Reactions: Stringy Bob

Elduriel

Engaged Member
Donor
Mar 28, 2021
The closest to incest this game will have is when the MC starts fucking Lune and Zaya, and later we discover that Zaya is actually uncle Jacob's child (the main reason why her mom's so salty).
The MC will be fucking Maria and her cousin! That's in-law incest! :WeSmart:
well the dev just disproved that theory literally 3 posts above yours :ROFLMAO:

Zenlc

Apr 18, 2018
No .app build for Mac and Ren'py won't launch it... Not worth my time to troubleshoot. I mean, how hard is it to click the "Mac" button on the build distribution screen and then upload the zip file?

4.20 star(s) 136 Votes