3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
What type of relationships does this story have? A single girl choice, or date all and then choose one, or have them all (harem) and then manage the potential jealousy dating more than one girl?

Reactions: PeterSBigD

MrBenny

Jul 20, 2021
screenshot0005.png

Hmm....Maybe MC considering a harem route, or working at tasting all of them before deciding on his main Li?

Reactions: mofonistik

9cvp9

Apr 1, 2022
Hi, if I saved at the recommend spot in act 1, do the points carry over to act 2? or do I have to bring over the save from act 1. I'm a bit new to this. Thanks in advance

DuckDairyDip

Feb 21, 2018
Hi, if I saved at the recommend spot in act 1, do the points carry over to act 2? or do I have to bring over the save from act 1. I'm a bit new to this. Thanks in advance
The save from chapter 1 doesn't move over to chapter 2 as far as I know. They are treated like completely separate games and I do not believe chapter 2 reads your save file for chapter 1 at all for previous choices.

left1000

Sep 13, 2020
is chapter2 a remake of chapter1? or a sequel? it feels a bit like a remake rather than a sequel early on... which means, I shouldn't bother to player chapter1? or are they separate stories and I should go back and play ch1?

kadgilek

Aug 25, 2021
is chapter2 a remake of chapter1? or a sequel? it feels a bit like a remake rather than a sequel early on... which means, I shouldn't bother to player chapter1? or are they separate stories and I should go back and play ch1?
play chapter 1 and after 2

Exoplast

Engaged Member
Nov 2, 2017
Primal Ecstasy [Ch. 3] [ ] Compressed

PC/MAC MQ (2,97GB/190MB):

PC/MAC UQ (2,97GB/338MB):

MQ = Medium Quality UQ = Ultra Quality

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Hyperserver

often the biggest step forward is to "step back"
Donor
Jun 30, 2018
shit - deleted the old files and now i have to remember what fucking kind of picture she wanted?
i really can't remember anymore ....
... any help?
1.) waterfall, cabin or barn?
2.) Mountains, valley of daisies or winterlanscape?
3.) Sunset, Stream or vergreen trees?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
shit - deleted the old files and now i have to remember what fucking kind of picture she wanted?
i really can't remember anymore ....
... any help?
1.) waterfall, cabin or barn?
2.) Mountains, valley of daisies or winterlanscape?
3.) Sunset, Stream or vergreen trees?
Prepare yourself, you will have to remember a couple of things (psychologist recommendations) at the risk of missing a (sex) scene. Besides there are options that aren't really options.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes