3.40 star(s) 12 Votes

Pathalfurt

Sep 9, 2018
Must be really good game since i downloaded all three chapters and starting then they shut down with 0.1 seconds. Never even saw start game. Fuck this.

• Haha
Reactions: neronwtf

peregrin

Jul 27, 2018
It's a nice project with a good story and graphics. Maybe a phone access for relationships/contact will help? Also, some girls fall in bed maybe too quick(I would love to be like that IRL :giggle: )? Anyway, good game and good luck!

m4dsk1llz

Engaged Member
Feb 13, 2019
So I downloaded all three chapters and need to ask, Why is it three separate VNs and why except in one specific case the choices don't really matter? In fact, the points don't carry over from one chapter to another and in Chapter 3 why are there are no points assigned at all?

I think I will come back to this a year from now to see if there is anything really there. Now, it goes on the back burner. It is a promising story but chopping it up is almost as bad as making creating a grindy VN.

Reactions: dussalant

Tenn2017

Mar 9, 2018
I've seen a few talk about the first part being to long. Personally I like the longer stories. Alot of the others are way to short and when they start getting good you have to wait for the next upload. Keep up the fantastic work. I'll continue playing this one its one of my favorites now. Thank you....

Ghost''

Mar 17, 2021
Primal Ecstasy [Ch. 3] Unofficial Android Port + WT Mod

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

My ports now have alternate save file, even if you uninstall the game your files will be safe in "Storage<Documents<RenPy_Saves" folder.

- 320mb.

You can also join my discord server for more ports and support me.

If you like my ports please support me for more. Tnxx.

Faptime

Mar 25, 2018
So we all agree that Aprilis the one that most definitely killed MC's parents and fiance, right?
Right now I'm leaning towards Katherine, so she could steal MC as her own "son". Way too much infatuation on her end that she's said she's felt for a long time.

Reactions: lxh123

Lysergic

Aug 18, 2018
Why does Yvette refer to herself in the third person sometimes? Like I've known someone who did that all the time, never heard of someone doing it selectively the way Yvette does.

faldeck

Jan 25, 2021
I enjoyed CH 1 and saved at the end, but when I started CH 2, there was nowhere to begin CH 2 with the save point at the End of Ch 1, why save at the end of Ch 1 like the game recommends, if the save is no use in Ch 2 or did I miss something?

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
So I just started playing and got to the part where he calls his sister for the first time, and all I want to know is has this man never heard of an accountant before? Who handled his parents finances before their death & why wouldn't he just keep using them? So stupid he is even worried about that. & Should have been able to tell your sister off, pisses me off he just takes it.

Last edited:

Ghost'Xo

Oct 24, 2020
Everything with the sister has been retarded so far. I hate how stupid he MC acts, like why the fuck does he want to call his sister again and ask her to come with him to the accountant after the last call, its his fucking half he should worry about it himself, she's a bitch and has nothing to do with it. We should have the choice if we want to talk to her because I want nothing to do with her, she's a piece of garbage.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
Everything with the sister has been retarded so far. I hate how stupid he MC acts, like why the fuck does he want to call his sister again and ask her to come with him to the accountant after the last call, its his fucking half he should worry about it himself, she's a bitch and has nothing to do with it. We should have the choice if we want to talk to her because I want nothing to do with her, she's a piece of garbage.
This project is more and more leaned to the kinetic novel side. You have multiple "options" that consist in clicking in the only option. As you said, there is no option to refuse some of the sex scenes. But mainly because is split in independent chapters.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I assumed, wrongly by the looks of it, that because the MC had a hot fiance at one point he wouldn't act like a creepy virgin loser.

Yet he keeps acting like a creepy virgin loser.

Does he improve at all or is standing in full view of everyone like a knob perving on a teenage girl sunbathing the norm?

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I assumed, wrongly by the looks of it, that because the MC had a hot fiance at one point he wouldn't act like a creepy virgin loser.

Yet he keeps acting like a creepy virgin loser.

Does he improve at all or is standing in full view of everyone like a knob perving on a teenage girl sunbathing the norm?
You can say that it get worst. First thing he thinks when he meets a new woman: "Oh, she's hot AF", or on the same line. The pervy side gets worst when he meets his supposed gothic niece (the second on the left on the banner).

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You can say that it get worst. First thing he thinks when he meets a new woman: "Oh, she's hot AF", or on the same line. The pervy side gets worst when he meets his supposed gothic niece (the second on the left on the banner).
I didn't get that far.

He was perving on the teen neighbour and he saw some binoculars and the walkthrough mod said that using them was the right choice.

That's too far into creepy weirdo territory for me, do not like this MC at all. Nope, nope, nope.

neronwtf

Nov 12, 2019
I didn't get that far.

He was perving on the teen neighbour and he saw some binoculars and the walkthrough mod said that using them was the right choice.

That's too far into creepy weirdo territory for me, do not like this MC at all. Nope, nope, nope.
The supposed niece appears on CH3, you're still in the beginning. IIRC if you creep too much time the younger, the MILF catch the MC and the MC will jeopardize his chances to fuck them, which is the main goal after all following the logic of most games.

So, for you is a no go, because afterwards you have less and less options to choose if you do this or that. Is more like a KN.

3.40 star(s) 12 Votes