4.20 star(s) 45 Votes

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
What's happening with Alex? I hope that Hannah isn't going to try and continue to turn her into a slut. Will we end up with some sort of NTR type path? (yes, MC and Alex aren't yet in a relationship, but as she has love points, I assume she can be chosen as a love interest)
Wouldn't surprise me, considering what I assume happened if you let Sandra go out with Frank

Only playing the Meghan route (so only know part of the story) using the walk through

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Rituf

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
What's happening with Alex? I hope that Hannah isn't going to try and continue to turn her into a slut. Will we end up with some sort of NTR type path? (yes, MC and Alex aren't yet in a relationship, but as she has love points, I assume she can be chosen as a love interest)
Wouldn't surprise me, considering what I assume happened if you let Sandra go out with Frank

Only playing the Meghan route (so only know part of the story) using the walk through

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The Dev. is very tight lipped about future story events, but here are some posts he made earlier in this thread addressing fears of NTR. These should help set your mind at ease. #38 #176 #182 #345

BTW: The Mei path gives you better insight to the stories main plot. At least so far. I always recommend playing both paths for a better overall view of WTF is going on. However, Mei's path really does make you feel like crap for cheating on Meghan. So I understand why some people may be reluctant to try it.

Reactions: ShadowThrone

ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
BTW: The Mei path gives you better insight to the stories main plot. At least so far. I always recommend playing both paths for a better overall view of WTF is going on. However, Mei's path really does make you feel like crap for cheating on Meghan. So I understand why some people may be reluctant to try it.
When I started, I was on the Mei path, but didn't get very far due to the vibes I was getting, so I stopped and only did Meghan's path. This is the first game that I have ended up not wanting to cheat (or at least, feeling bad about it and stopping).
If a game doesn't have much of a story or is just a fuck-fest, I don't care about the characters. Some games I care about what other characters are doing to the MC (and I might take it a bit personally), but I think this is the first game I have cared about what the MC is doing to others.

Reactions: DonkeyFace

Amahl Farouk

May 13, 2018
This is one of the few games where I run a cheating and not cheating path, I generally just dive headlong into the cheating as soon as the options appear, so that says a lot to the power of the story being written. I do have to say though, I am looking forward to the end of the honeymoon and getting some quality time with the family!

Bikini B gets my vote.

50 percent aye, dang, it is going to be a long June!

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
When I started, I was on the Mei path, but didn't get very far due to the vibes I was getting, so I stopped and only did Meghan's path. This is the first game that I have ended up not wanting to cheat (or at least, feeling bad about it and stopping).
If a game doesn't have much of a story or is just a fuck-fest, I don't care about the characters. Some games I care about what other characters are doing to the MC (and I might take it a bit personally), but I think this is the first game I have cared about what the MC is doing to others.
I hear ya man. There aren't many games with stories and characters that are written and expressed well enough for you to genuinely care for the NPC's. But this is one of the few that manages to do that very, very well.

With each new update I always have to play the Mei route first. That way, all of Meghans goodness is not as fresh in my memory, and I don't feel like quite as big of a dickhead weasel as I would if I payed it vice versa.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017
This is one of the few games where I run a cheating and not cheating path, I generally just dive headlong into the cheating as soon as the options appear, so that says a lot to the power of the story being written. I do have to say though, I am looking forward to the end of the honeymoon and getting some quality time with the family!

Bikini B gets my vote.

50 percent aye, dang, it is going to be a long June!
Hopefully this will cheer you up.

1590316195948.png

Sorrow85

Engaged Member
Feb 17, 2020

Patreon has added a sales tax. I'm not sure about the ins and outs, but depending in which country you live in, the percentage changes. I'm hoping they've sent everybody an email to inform them.

You know the old saying?

There are two things that are certain in life. Primal Instinct not getting enough support, and taxes.

Silk...
Maybe I'm overreacting now, but does that now mean this:

Benjamin Franklin said there were only two things certain in life: death and taxes.
Fu*k! i'm too poor, I wanted to support the game more.

Maybe I need to cancel the patreons of other games and put more into this next month.
Or, if I'm just lucky with the today...

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Maybe I'm overreacting now, but does that now mean this:

Fu*k! i'm too poor, I wanted to support the game more.

Maybe I need to cancel the patreons of other games and put more into this next month.
Or, if I'm just lucky with the today...
Yeah, I was supporting as many as 9 games at one time at the $5-$10 level, and due to all this shit happening in the world and being furloughed at work, I've had to pull it back to just 2 games. (this remains one of them). But things are starting to look a little brighter in my world, so maybe I can start to support more games again, or chip in a bit more on this one.

I tend to support less fortunate developers that are churning out a quality product (such as this one). There are some really great games out there (and a few that are pretty bad) that are making a monthly fortune, and my thinking is; do they really need even more support? How is my meager $5-10 a month going to make much of a difference for those games. It's just a small drop in the bucket. Whereas with less than fortunate developers, that cash actually is helping in the acquisition of assets, software upgrades, and the working toward eventual hardware upgrades.

Oh, and good luck with that Eurojackpot.

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
I’ve my issues with the pace of the story, but the Dev is talented and there’s potential for this thing to grow into one of the better games out there. If circumstances allow, I’ll definitely try and increase my support.

DonkeyFace

Dec 24, 2017

Hey everyone, I'll try my best to get the update out by the end of the month, but I'll be pausing patron next month.
I've given it a good go, I know those of you who have decided to support the project seem to really enjoy the story I'm trying to tell, but unfortunately it's unsustainable.
I think what I'm doing is worth more than the market seems to think at the moment. And to be 100% honest with all of you, I simply don't want to work on "Primal Instinct" for a few hundred dollars a month.
I have a full time job I slave away at to pay the bills (like most of you do). For the last 18 months I've spent most of my free time working on this project. This has affected my personal life (including my relationships with those close to me). I blow everything else off to work on this.
There are many projects out there that I feel are way below the quality that I offer, and not only do they get more patrons, but they retain their patrons.
I will finish this next update, but I've set a goal for the following one, that is v.0.08. As soon as we reach that goal, I'll return to the world of "Primal Instinct." If not, I'm moving on to other things.
I know this will come as a hard blow for those of you who love the characters and world I've created, but please try and look at this from my end. Each update takes hundreds of hours of work. And time is the most precious commodity any of us have in this finite existence.
Silk...

Ayhsel

Chocolate Vampire
Donor
May 9, 2019
Well it is a pity and not at all unexpected. I actually agree with pretty much everything he said. Game is way better than some other crap I have seen making thousand of dollars.
The goal is $2000 to continue and currently is making $317 so I think is safe to assumed the project is dead. After all i doubt patreons will go up if progress is stopped.

Last edited:
4.20 star(s) 45 Votes