4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
A Post from Silk on Discord today:

Silk & Milk ProductionsToday at 3:43 AM
I'll be pausing billing on Patreon each month. Current patrons won't be billed until we reach the goal.
Having that in mind, please be wary at the end of each month. If Patreon tries to bill you before we reach the goal, it means something unexpected happened to me, and I didn't get to turn billing off.
Sorry if you're angry at me, but I've barely broken even with this project. It's unsustainable at this level of support.
Hope you're all well. Thanks for being the few who saw potential in this project.
❤️
GoFundMe would be a more reasonable choice there.

SonnyG932

Jan 29, 2018
Idk, pretty conflicted here. I mean the game is good and the dev is right. Much more shittier games have wayyy more recognition and patreons than this one, but I don't quite feel demanding a goal of 2 thousand bucks before you begin to work on the next update is the way to go either. Then, even if he does get the money from the people the people would end up wanting influence in things like, release times, or trying to dictate certain things in the story or characters or things like that. If people give on their own by choice it's one thing. It's like a donation, it's not expected but is appreciated and helps. The devs sounds like he's looking for investors, and once you get that some investors are gonna want a bit more for their bucks than just the product itself. It's a slippery slope.

Such a shame, while the story and the game is pretty all over the place, and hasn't really gone anywhere officially, it does show a lot of promise and potential to be a top tier game when all was said and done. Unfortunately all might be said and done now. Hopefully this whole thing ends up getting worked out though to some degree, and the dev finds his passion for continuing the game and reaps some financial rewards as well.

Reactions: Darken_Ral

SuperLYC

Mar 28, 2020
That's probably the best modeling and rendering I have ever seen. I got confused several times during playing whether I am looking at a real photo. Hair, expressions, gestures, plants,rocks even the beach , all look very realistic

AK Khan

Mar 14, 2020
here is my unofficial android port of Primal Instinct v0.07.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).
What does Incest Version mean?

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
What does Incest Version mean?
It means in that version some characters are family (mom and sisters) instead of landlady and roommates or whatever

Because you can have sex with them (not yet in this game) and it's not allowed by patreon

Reactions: SuperLYC

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
after a certain amount of time without updates (6 months ?) it will be tagged "abandoned"

but yeah could tag it "On hold" right now to avoid confusion

katmandomo

Feb 10, 2018
Generally to get an abandoned tag the mods have to try to contact the maintainer and get either no response or word back that they have abandoned the game.

dolfe67

Forum Fanatic
Apr 25, 2020
I wonder though if the goal is reach one month, say someone pledge 2k, but then the next month he doesn't renew. What will happen, pause again ?

clairdelune

Jul 5, 2018
well... I think it's time to say goodbye to this game even though it has the OnHold tag, soon that tag will change to abandoned...
sad, but this happened many times with other games. :(
I got used to all that shit

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
On hold? Should not abandoned be a more useful tag?
he didnt abandoned it officially, so unless he rephrases his "i will continue when 2000$ pledges limit is reached" into more appropriate "to hell with it, im out of here" and shuts the patreon down, there should be "on hold" tag for a while.

Sep 11, 2018
what a greedy dev. He should be happy with what he's got coming in especially since the story sucks. It's not worth 2000 a month that's insane.

The story tries to be all mystery but all that does is push the other characters' stories to the background because I only care about is the mystery not all the other shit in the story. I think the writer thinks it enhances it but really it takes away from the story. if there was more backstory. this is one of the rare cases it would help the story. I am not even going to get into how the story gets the source its "borrowing" from wrong so many times.

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes