4.10 star(s) 45 Votes

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
He has got to be the dumbest creator i have ever seen. You don't just stop development and demand money to produce new updates especially when you are still a small game with limited fanbase. You build a fanbase over time and proper advertising like pretty much all other big games in here do. His post makes him like a jealous whining boy who crys because others get more money than him. The idiot thought he was gonna blackmail his patrons to either give him more money or actively promote the game for his lazy ass. Shame the graphics were damn good and the story pretty original and different.
Actually there were one or two creators who did similar things. Games are all dead now, of course.

NoBrainTrust

Jun 16, 2017
Extortion in the kindest way? Still extortion and bein a dick. Sad to hear that it is most certainly dead now. ;-\

boogiecookie

Aug 4, 2019
i just started this game and the renders and storyline are really one of the better VN games out now.

it's a pity it's on hold.

like others said, there are simply too many good games out now (which is a vast improvement when i started with Katie's corruption) for us to support every one.

perhaps sneak peeks at the storyline would keep interest going, otherwise it'll fade into oblivion (15 min of fame and all that jazz).

ALeakyWarthog

Oct 22, 2017
i just started this game and the renders and storyline are really one of the better VN games out now.

it's a pity it's on hold.

like others said, there are simply too many good games out now (which is a vast improvement when i started with Katie's corruption) for us to support every one.

perhaps sneak peeks at the storyline would keep interest going, otherwise it'll fade into oblivion (15 min of fame and all that jazz).
Unfortunately this game is as good as dead, It's truly unfortunate as it had fantastic potential but the dev said for a while they would go this route if they did not believe they were earning enough and there has been no post on their Patreon for a month plus they have raised the asking price twice.

KekWGgWP

Feb 9, 2018
Apparently the dev doesn't want 2000 dollars as we expected, now he wants 3000... ehmmm okay, now it's really a goodbye to this game lol
He must be a troll or something at this point lmao, he knows he won't reach his goal and now he's fucking with us

Alfius

Engaged Member
Modder
Sep 30, 2017
Pity, This was one of my favourite games.

I'm too poor at the moment to support anyone on Patreon, but If I were to consider supporting a dev, this would be one of the ones I would have considered (Along with Honeygames and Ptolemy/Vitt)

It's a shame, this is a top game.

fea876

Nov 24, 2018
Don't judge people too fast. He had 3 choices, working for not much, abandoning his game or trying to get more support before working again. Of course from the point of view of players, demanding the dev to work for nothing is the best option.From his point of view, the third option is the best.

Would you be more happy if he just came out saying the game is dead? Because it's exactly what he did with a little difference, he told people what it would cost to bring back the game(it's a little delusionnal), but he was honest. I don't see anything wrong about it(depending on how much time he waited to stop the payment on Patreon).

Euron13

Apr 7, 2019
The fact that he’s not outright just saying it’s abandoned and keeps changing his goal is pretty dodgy.

brichouse

Oct 31, 2020
Saw this on a rec list so was looking at the most recent comments to get more of a feel of what it's about before downloading then saw that the dev is feeling money-hungry so... guess I won't be downloading.

Idk if dev reads any of this but um, if so, a bit of advice...

Dev: if your goal is to get MORE support, your demands appear to be having the opposite effect so like... maybe re-evaluate your tactics rather than holding your game hostage until your demands are met because... I don't think they will be. There ARE devs that make 2-3k through patreon, but as far as I know, that happened ORGANICALLY because people loved the game and wanted to support the dev/get early access to the game. For example, I just discovered The DeLuca Family a day or two ago and once I finished reading through the current version, I pretty much rushed to the patreon to throw some money at it because I REALLY LOVE THAT GAME. With your current approach, I'll never know if I loved the game or not, and thus will never want to throw money at it. Also, given how unrealistic your $$ demands seem, why would anyone start supporting now? Because if you're not gonna update the game until you make 3k, and you're probably never gonna make 3k with your current tactics, then it's basically like throwing money into a black hole.

manman232

Feb 19, 2018
Saw this on a rec list so was looking at the most recent comments to get more of a feel of what it's about before downloading then saw that the dev is feeling money-hungry so... guess I won't be downloading.

Idk if dev reads any of this but um, if so, a bit of advice...

Dev: if your goal is to get MORE support, your demands appear to be having the opposite effect so like... maybe re-evaluate your tactics rather than holding your game hostage until your demands are met because... I don't think they will be. There ARE devs that make 2-3k through patreon, but as far as I know, that happened ORGANICALLY because people loved the game and wanted to support the dev/get early access to the game. For example, I just discovered The DeLuca Family a day or two ago and once I finished reading through the current version, I pretty much rushed to the patreon to throw some money at it because I REALLY LOVE THAT GAME. With your current approach, I'll never know if I loved the game or not, and thus will never want to throw money at it. Also, given how unrealistic your $$ demands seem, why would anyone start supporting now? Because if you're not gonna update the game until you make 3k, and you're probably never gonna make 3k with your current tactics, then it's basically like throwing money into a black hole.
The Patreon donations are paused. or so I've been told. This is still a good game.. won't give you an ending. As Blind as the Dev is, he makes good renders. And yes that goal will never be achieved. I would still recom it just try to not get too invested since this will be the final version.

Reactions: JeremyCole300

LeFapman

Oct 29, 2018
incredible game. I just finished... took me two hours. Damn, so sad it ended, I really wanted to see the ending! would be, maybe, the best game I've seen here! not joking, the story is so well done, I was just looking to fap to a random game tbh, but on this I stayed for two long naked butt hours just to read the story, it amazed me. And the characters are hot. CG is superb. 10/10 this one

4.10 star(s) 45 Votes