Unity Completed Princess Defender~The Story of the Spirit Princess Eltrise~ [v1.01] [NineBirdHouse]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
"It's like pottery it rhymes"
1456908037945.jpg
old af meme...
thanks for the share...

honker123

May 22, 2019
The best part of this "game" is the GOR scenes. They are pretty good, with some variety in themes. The in-game scenes, character art, and gameplay are all a resounding nah.

Reactions: derakino999

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
It looks like literally every other disgusting moe noise box ever but on top of that the gameplay's trash.
If by classic you mean outdated game design that's aged about as well as Kevin Spacey's films sure, the fact that it's Game Over Rape only adds to it.
Everyone loves to replay content to get like 5 variations of the same image that took all of 1 day to draw from bases found online.

As far as tastes go I played Bubsy as a kid and I didn't want to gouge my eyes out like I do nowadays.
Heck, I liked Sonic 06 but holy shit.
I get it you don't like it, and i can't do anything but respect you (hey, you liked Atelier Tia, which for my tastes was pretty subpar and a waste of potential), but whatever you mean by "every other moe noise box", please point out any of those, because i'd love to find a similar one in terms of the voicework and animation.
(And actually, i've found this style is similar to those of the packs of animations one can see being released constantly in the discord server, those of pixiv or japanese artists with l2d animations and voiced, but still this length and quality of dialogue is still not easily rivaled. It's in h games where there is nothing similar).

Now, don't get me wrong. I agree with you, this is one of those cases of ERO on top of game, and not the other way around, a Game with ERO content.
I just hesitated to say that because tower defense is pretty much always anyways (and so are h games generally speaking). So, can't really say.

Anyway,
OP might want to add the following tags:
Combat, Monster

Last edited:

noibo

May 14, 2019
can somebody spoil me about the ending story?half of the game was left untranslated

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Man, this brings back memories...

I played this game ages ago in Japanese. Obviously, didn't get crap out of the story, but the gameplay was not particularly complicated, and even lacking in understanding, the game isn't so complex that you can't brute force it with enough grinding. Animations are top tier as well.

Unfortunately, considering the amount of dialog and the apparent context in the defeat scenes... well, MTL is trash. Worse than trash. Might as well play in Japanese again, spare myself the pain of extra bugs while still not understanding much.

So yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeahhhhh. Hard skip here until a proper translation pops up. If it ever does.

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
I miss fonts in game, may have one required not installed, I run with wine (windows emulator) Japanese locale. Anyone idea what the font might be? First menu works when I start a new game, select 'Normal' I can thereafter see the OK button but not the Cancel. The game is playable and reasonably ok, but this is an inconvenience in the menu skills and storyline.
If there is a unity build for Linux that would even be better.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
Oh and virgin tag too, iirc correctly even multiple endings could count but one is kind of a bad ending (when finishing the game, not "bad ending" as the kind of ones seen on vndb that are a long ass h story with rape that are avoidable and must be done so to continue the actual story of the given game).
As for the fonts, can't help you there no idea, but i played on japanese locale directly too (not ntleas)...sorry don't know.

As for those who say its still untranslated half way, u need to run reipatcher so the exe gets patched and then afterwards everything gets translated on-the-go. But wait does that mean just a first half was translated or what? By someone?
Or all of what little it is is MTL?

Zator look for that log file and paste its contents
If its too long can do it in a spoiler

lolo200

Nov 13, 2017
So..this is just the English version? or this was actually updated with content?
I don't see any difference with 2018 version so I think it's not the update one (but maybe I'm wrong)
EDIT : it's the updated version. You have to do a new level but it's really hard. After that, you have to buy the new scenes but I don't find it really interesting.

Last edited:

picobyte

Oct 20, 2017
Ok was able to get a list of fonts using this tool:
Edit: it does not look like fonts are the issue, all listed were present.

Last edited:

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
lolo
What new scenes?
The 4th ones added on each GOR or even newer?

Note to whoever cares: i'm going to try translating some of it. In the unlikely case someone else wants or was planning on doing so too, i'm going to do the full story and GOR scenes 1. Anyone else can go and handle scenes variation 2 to 3.

Reactions: NeoGenesis

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
If anyone has this finished, please share a save and location to put it, or if there's a way to unlock the gallery. The H scenes worth a DL at least.

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes