Unity Completed Princess Defender~The Story of the Spirit Princess Eltrise~ [v1.01] [NineBirdHouse]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RJ223394_img_main.jpg
Overview:
Flourier, an elf country surrounded by nature.
Under the rule of the princess knight Eltrise, the elves were living peaceful days.

However, the sudden appearance of the Orcish army puts Florier in an unprecedented crisis.
Devil's hands attacking one after another
--- Can Eltrise really protect the country?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Trailer:

Thread Updated: 2021-02-22
Release Date: 2018-05-18
Developer: -
Censored: Yes (Mosaic)
Version: 1.01
Language: English (MTL)
Voice: Japanese
Genre:

Installation:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

RJ223394_img_smp1.jpg RJ223394_img_smp2.jpg RJ223394_img_smp3.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JK3

Jun 19, 2017
I had some small hope when reading the start of the description but about half way down it becomes a string of words that make no sense.
>The biggest uri of this work! The slimy moving H animation is a must-see !!
What is "uri" supposed to be? Feature? Putting "uri" into google translate gets back "Sell" so maybe selling point?

Pervy Incel

Dec 1, 2017
I had some small hope when reading the start of the description but about half way down it becomes a string of words that make no sense.
>The biggest uri of this work! The slimy moving H animation is a must-see !!
What is "uri" supposed to be? Feature? Putting "uri" into google translate gets back "Sell" so maybe selling point?
Uri is Japanese for Melons, so I suppose it means that "The biggest melons of this work!" Basically big tits, hence the tag.

Jun 1, 2017
Yeah... Damn. The game looks great, but the MTL looks quite unbearable. Seriously, did nobody even try to edit the output? What a quick and easy way to demolish an otherwise good looking game!

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
Fuck the MTL, who cares about that when this plays like such hot swamp ass though.
Not only that but the art is so generic it hurts.

Jesus Christ. Play Atelier Tia if you want a platformer with actual combat mechanics that even has a DMC-like combo system.. and better scenes since there's the whole lose your clothes and get molested gameplay but also you get resources from beating up enemies and raping them instead. It's a good game.

Fuck this game, but not literally, you'll catch something.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
What a classic
For a moment there i thought someone had manually translated it
This is one of the best h games out there due to the l2d animations and awesome voicework, that for a change doesn't sound like a squealing pig (yeah mistletear i'm looking at you) (and 99% of the rest of h games out there too obviously).

Gameplay wise and sprite sex wise its pretty generic alright, but where it shines is in its GOR scenes. I've yet to see one that comes even close to this level actually.

Mar 16, 2018
Fuck the MTL, who cares about that when this plays like such hot swamp ass though.

Jesus Christ. Play Atelier Tia if you want a platformer with actual combat mechanics that even has a DMC-like combo system.. and better scenes since there's the whole lose your clothes and get molested gameplay but also you get resources from beating up enemies and raping them instead. It's a good game.

What a classic
For a moment there i thought someone had manually translated it
This is one of the best h games out there due to the l2d animations and awesome voicework, that for a change doesn't sound like a squealing pig (yeah mistletear i'm looking at you) (and 99% of the rest of h games out there too obviously).

Gameplay wise and sprite sex wise its pretty generic alright, but where it shines is in its GOR scenes. I've yet to see one that comes even close to this level actually.
might as well get the whole collection of opinions on this game:
1613961853726.png
gotta catch em all or something

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017

LOL I've played so many "ACT" games with varying ranges, I can't help but wonder if this is really that bad. But I think I will give this a pass. I feel like I've seen it before in terms of art. Almost like the dev strikes again :p

Detective Cancer

Deep Cunt
Donor
Aug 28, 2018
It looks like literally every other disgusting moe noise box ever but on top of that the gameplay's trash.
If by classic you mean outdated game design that's aged about as well as Kevin Spacey's films sure, the fact that it's Game Over Rape only adds to it.
Everyone loves to replay content to get like 5 variations of the same image that took all of 1 day to draw from bases found online.

As far as tastes go I played Bubsy as a kid and I didn't want to gouge my eyes out like I do nowadays.
Heck, I liked Sonic 06 but holy shit.

Reactions: cooldude33
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes