Unity Completed Princess Defender~The Story of the Spirit Princess Eltrise~ [v1.01] [NineBirdHouse]

4.50 star(s) 6 Votes

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
I really want someone make a game similar to this but we play as a monster and summon tentacle, orc, slime to attack & do h scene with the enemy

BlackElite

Sep 18, 2018
I really want someone make a game similar to this but we play as a monster and summon tentacle, orc, slime to attack & do h scene with the enemy
There is, a game like that.
Where you have to defend your spawn point by summoning evil creatures.
It's side scrolling too, but on that game there's no controllable character, just you placing some units, and watch them r*ping down adventurers.
The problem is, I forgot the game title.

Last edited:

smch1121

Apr 17, 2020
It's side scrolling too, but on that game there's no controllable character, just you placing some units, and watch them r*ping down adventurers.
Hope you remember it & send me the sauce, i tired of playing as female in this kind of game and get raped -_-

Kerowaj

Mar 6, 2019
Was it Raspberry Castle?

Helixanders

Nov 1, 2018
Just found out about this hidden gem 2 days ago.
Properly translated 1st stage and fully properly translated 1st Defeat Scene (and some menus fix too).
Feeling horny, probably will translate more, idk.

Put it in [Game Files]\BepInEx\Translation\en\Text and just replace the thing.

myjammies

Jul 22, 2020
How do I beat the final boss? That tentacle thing just shows up and doesn't seem to take any damage? Do I keep chugging away?

myuhinny

Devoted Member
Sep 7, 2017
Lyras88

Are you sure it's not your service provider or something that is preventing the download links from working? I'm asking this because all of those links are working fine and I was able to click each one and the download started for each of those download links.

tomokun165q

Jul 13, 2019
Do you mean dungeon legion ?

Reactions: Nijinda Futatama
Aug 22, 2018
I miss fonts in game, may have one required not installed, I run with wine (windows emulator) Japanese locale. Anyone idea what the font might be? First menu works when I start a new game, select 'Normal' I can thereafter see the OK button but not the Cancel. The game is playable and reasonably ok, but this is an inconvenience in the menu skills and storyline.
If there is a unity build for Linux that would even be better.
I am also having this exact issue. Would like to know a fix. Running the game with a terminal open reveals nothing of use either - just the same non-issue "errors" I get with any other Windows application.

It doesn't seem to be a font issue, as I have installed every Windows font on my system.

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2018
Sorry about the double post, but I have found something that "fixes" the font issue on WINE - at least insofar as "English text will actually show up".

While I still haven't found the right font to make the Japanese text actually render, installing a different AutoTranslator version (ie, not one that uses BepInEx) will at least allow AutoTranslator to work on WINE - given AutoTranslator doesn't care whether fonts render, it will replace the missing text with autotranslated English which *will* render.

I personally had success with the ReiPatcher version. It does still produce utter poetry, but at least it *works* and XUnity translations are fairly easy to clean up.

Last edited:
Aug 23, 2018
I've actually made a manual TL (based on the MTL) of this game some time ago. Made some pretty good progress but got burnt out and eventually stopped. From skimming it again, it seems I've translated almost all of the gameplay and story texts. For defeat events, I got as far as Stage 5, so only the events of Stage 6 and 7 remain in MTL.

Dunno if people are still looking to play this, but I think I'll just post it here in case anyone want to use it as is, or even continue the translation from where I've left off. Oh, and sorry in advance for any misspellings and typos lol, ESL.

I might continue it again some time in the future if I ever feel like it, but don't hold your breath.

You'll need the auto translator to use this translated texts of course. I'm assuming the link here already has it bundled. Just extract the folder and merge it with the translated text folder in your game.

Reactions: Zator
Aug 23, 2018
Oh, and I made some name changes. Purely out of preference, but Erutorize/Eltrize (MC) and Erutoanna/Eltranna (MC's sister) don't really roll off the tongue. So I renamed them to Eriza and Elanna on my TL instead. Hope you guys won't mind lol

Aug 22, 2018
Oh, and I made some name changes. Purely out of preference, but Erutorize/Eltrize (MC) and Erutoanna/Eltranna (MC's sister) don't really roll off the tongue. So I renamed them to Eriza and Elanna on my TL instead. Hope you guys won't mind lol
If not, it's a relatively trivial change back.

derakino999

Sep 30, 2017
That's awesome, PassingDrifter!
I was working on a TL myself but during some technical issues my fucking .txt was butchered completely from existance, anyway, nobody cares about that, i'll check it out!
Awesome, man, thanks for your hard work and for sharing friend

• Red Heart
Reactions: PassingDrifter
4.50 star(s) 6 Votes