Lonfo_I

Oct 21, 2023
Hello there,
think I reach end of this version.

I have two active (possible) quest.
"Continue give princess sleeping potions" and "Continue training princess"

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Is it because there isno more content or am I doing something wrong?

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
Reading through posts, I see that it is possible to get the key to her room. Would someone please explain how, because I thought I had already done everything in this version and still do not have that key.

Ariochk

Jun 9, 2020
There must be a better way to say it but I need a Banana. I know the recipe but y miss the ingredient.

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
There must be a better way to say it but I need a Banana. I know the recipe but y miss the ingredient.
Get those in the room to the right of the room with the spiders. You will need to use the Serpent's hook to get up there.

hubaba

Oct 29, 2019
I have mixed feelings about someone else milking ideas taken from some other popular games. I don't really care "right/wrong" side, all I want is a good game. Yea, it's true, games are not the same but on the other hand Princess and the Tower was unique in many ways and this one is completely generic. This is literally "let's make same game without anything unique in it". So if you take ideas from other people, at least try to make something new and creative from yourself...
Can't say much about the game itself, it's working, did not find any major bugs. A bit grindy. Not much content. Nothing is outside of expectations, same development path as in original game. But again, I want to see developer trying to push it further, add more details. If he did not like something in previous game, make it better, be creative. Right now it's not enough.

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
....Dude, are you fucking kidding me? Sure, there might be some very slight differences. But you're basically ripping off this game entirely, right down to the chastity belt. https://f95zone.to/threads/the-princess-and-the-tower-v0-9c-public-y-v.116347/
The frame might be the same, but - after some playing - I found out that it makes a lot of fun, and that allone is what counts (for me).
I had to choose if I replay the original or if I play this one. This one has much more new things than the original when replaying (which I know in and out already).

Last edited:

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
I have mixed feelings about someone else milking ideas taken from some other popular games. I don't really care "right/wrong" side, all I want is a good game. Yea, it's true, games are not the same but on the other hand Princess and the Tower was unique in many ways and this one is completely generic. This is literally "let's make same game without anything unique in it". So if you take ideas from other people, at least try to make something new and creative from yourself...
Can't say much about the game itself, it's working, did not find any major bugs. A bit grindy. Not much content. Nothing is outside of expectations, same development path as in original game. But again, I want to see developer trying to push it further, add more details. If he did not like something in previous game, make it better, be creative. Right now it's not enough.
Yes I not only hat mixed feelings, I was already quite angry about this milking - at first.
As you can see from my (old) signature, I was (and I still am) in love with that original from y.v.
I delivered some ideas and stuff to y.v., and I still have lots of stuff for expansion of this original in my head and on paper.
Fact is that he is really engaged with his new game, and he is not sure if he will add something to the princess game in (far) future.
X-Dew on the other side just started and is open to many new ideas and different (parallel) endings.
So this is a chance for all of us players to contribute to an exellent future project. Much more than many other devs, he includes the players in the developing, and that fascinating impo.
Have fun...

Rolo

Jul 14, 2017
Reading through posts, I see that it is possible to get the key to her room. Would someone please explain how, because I thought I had already done everything in this version and still do not have that key.
Afair you get the key either during fights, or in her room (close to the mirror). Go on playing and it will happen at the right time.

Zareem

May 20, 2017
Can someone please post a save right before the Annabelle H-scene? I cant trigger it

MrDeadRat

Oct 26, 2017
I might be wrong, but I think you need to kill the imp in the room behind the mummies room

Reactions: Crackerboy

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
I might be wrong, but I think you need to kill the imp in the room behind the mummies room
Thanks, I have already killed everything, read everything, and crafted everything that I can. I haven't seen any new content since the foot job and the room with the gold ore. I have not been able to get quartz though, if it can be obtained in this build. Still no room key though :(

Frurose

Nov 7, 2017
That is the one that drops the gold jewelry, right? Well, going back in there, I realized where the quartz is...maybe that will lead to some more progression?

Last edited:
3.60 star(s) 16 Votes