kailius

Apr 21, 2017
Is the corruption avoidable :unsure: Cause that Morgan prick rubs me the wrong way :mad: I dont have too play the game too know he is behind everything :cautious:

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
doesnt the thread say "completed"?
The thread also says its at 1.04 and if you have actually been following you would know, Dazed updated it from 1.03 -> 1.04 recently. And completed means a game is on a 1.00 release. As in no more content is being added. That has nothing to do with patches that fix bugs.

ryuujinx

Dec 30, 2020
Is the corruption avoidable :unsure: Cause that Morgan prick rubs me the wrong way :mad: I dont have too play the game too know he is behind everything :cautious:
I mean.. I guess? Technically? There's nothing really stopping you from just grinding some mobs then fighting the bosses and beating the game but like.. that's kinda missing the entire point of the game so I don't know why you would.

Reactions: dr4gonfly and O&M's

rontremalo

Jul 29, 2021
Its really a shame that the body does not corrupt. Also, there could be more interactions that reveal the evolution of the corruption, instead of just one-liners. Not super stoked on the incest theme, and having to travel back to the brother to make the Dispel Stones is annoying. It doesn't catalyze any further interactions or anything. Game is missing spontaneous masturbation and exhibition content (at least I wasn't able to unlock it), there's just so many ways to improve on this. Compared to the usual slag though, this is a step in the right direction.

Akun Bakar

Sep 3, 2023
New update to the game ver1.05, I read the patch notes and it apparently add some new scenario to the recollection room. Please update the tl to 1.05 too, thanks.

• Wow
Reactions: J-Mboot
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes