Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
Tried it. The game goes a smidge further on joiplay but still ends up crashing and closing out
That is device issue, mine got the same problem too, i got about 5 to 10 min Gameplay before the game crashes, im always save the game if it feels a little laggy

MIC132

May 14, 2018
go all the way to the right of the map (where the broken map is), to the right there is a teleportation device, go into the red circle and talk to Chris afterwards.
That's the 1st scene, the one with the bandits in the forest. I'm talking about the 2nd zone, the like desert/canyon one.

EDIT: Nevermind, turns out the setup is just the same in 1st and 2nd zone and I just never went into that portal despite thinking multiples times I did. I probably just activated it and that's it. Thanks!

Last edited:

MIC132

May 14, 2018
I recommend being trapped in the top grapple state, then using your skills to slowly chip away there. Tentacles deals minimal damage when grappling, and your attacks from skills in that state doesn't fail.
Yeah, figured that out later, but still thanks.

TechnoParagon

Mar 16, 2022
Looks like the dev put out a patch today.

ver.104 バグ修正 エラー対策用データ同梱

Which says he fixed bugs and also made it so the game will suppress errors.

Ilverin

Dec 16, 2017
For some reason when I launched the game again, it was fully bugged and I could walk through everything. Wouldn't be too much of a problem if it didn't prevent me from fighting mobs, and thus progressing through the game. Tried quitting-reloading, going to the gallery, changing map, teleporting, nothing worked. Also seems to be save-specific as previous saves don't have the bug. Too bad I had no backup save, one hour of playtime down the drain :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bahbuygg

Dec 21, 2022
For some reason when I launched the game again, it was fully bugged and I could walk through everything. Wouldn't be too much of a problem if it didn't prevent me from fighting mobs, and thus progressing through the game. Tried quitting-reloading, going to the gallery, changing map, teleporting, nothing worked. Also seems to be save-specific as previous saves don't have the bug. Too bad I had no backup save, one hour of playtime down the drain :(

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You know that you can press z on the enemy infront of you right?, like the one you talk to the npc

Reactions: Ilverin

Lellazo

Dec 23, 2021
Is there any way to upgrade the hand stat? Any of the other stats you can just grind on town and the NPC's scattered through the other maps, but not the hand one.
That is because at least on my game, the few NPC's that upgrade it don't refresh/respawn upon sleep, unlike the majority of the other's stats.
NPC that give the hand stat:
  • Npc inside the boathouse on the first battle area. He grants access to another spot, so like other NPC's that grant info/shortcuts, he doesn't refresh.
  • NPC on the little outpost of the desert map that you trigger via an event where you scare a goblin. NPC gives you a dildo upon completion. Doesn't refresh and the event is non-repeatable.
  • Church on the same little outpost of the desert map. Unlike any other church, once you have done the confessionary booth 2 times, it never respawns again.
The brothel, like the other events where you don't use cursed stones, doesn't give stats, so you can't grow it that way.

Thanks to that, my hand stat sits at 5 and Gina's hypnosis level sits and will sit forever at 50 of 52 because once you reach level 9 in other stats, you can fill the bar, but that gives you nothing.

EDIT: Seems like the church not respawning confessors was a bug that patch 1.04 fixed. Still not ideal due to that being hand 1 star event, so you have to grind it repeatedly. But at least now it's doable.

Last edited:

Dragon Sins

Jul 27, 2017
The text box goes off screen a bit after a bit of time and it's kinda hard to see what it says, is there a way to fix this? 1728464295111.png

Reactions: Entoma01

sake22

Oct 2, 2020
Guys tell me what is the problem with the game. When the heroine tries to remove hypnosis from any npc scene hangs. Only Shift and Q buttons work. I took the game at and the patch there. Overwrote the patch files in the folder and the game. The error is allegedly no file, but the file is in place. What am I doing wrong?

Reactions: Entoma01
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes