MrHanni

Feb 19, 2019
Something that is bothering for a while. Does this game have a titel screen?
Everytime I start the game it jumps straight in the latest save.

Reactions: BlackElite

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
After going through all the brothel choices, the audio has bugged again.
But this time flag 134 doesn't work.
Is another flag responsible? And if so, which one? I couldn't find it.

Oct 31, 2017
great game but man after a while i had a sound bug that wouldnt stop. Literally slappy plappy the entire time. Restart didnt even fix that one

youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PrincessKnight-1.02
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: f9account

xhmueel

Jun 10, 2022
Managed to do it by using Mtool, after installing in the game, they're in the "switche" tab, flag is called (after translation) "Cowgirl 1st speed", guessing the scene is getting interrupted since the scene ends early and there's a "cowgirl 2nd speed" and a "cowgirl finish" flag right after, so it gets stuck on speed 1

Edit : the scenes are still bugged afterward, so if you do a "prevention via sex" event again, you'll have to turn off the flag again
U a hero brother

Krisisgod666

Aug 20, 2021
decent game, LOTS of good hypno scenes, but yeah...no "Bad End" feels strange for a game like this. Also, a BIT grindy in the first half especially.

Redfield5

Mar 6, 2018
Seems really nice. but MTL scares me. Hope this will get fanTL.
There's a difference between MTL and AI translation. Using GPT4 actually gets decent results. You're missing out on a lot of games if you don't try AI translated games/

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
There's a difference between MTL and AI translation. Using GPT4 actually gets decent results. You're missing out on a lot of games if you don't try AI translated games/
First off they're the same thing. MTL for a decade has been AI.
Second, AI chatbot or LLM translation tend on the terrible side. There's arguments that they can fix grammar, but they can mangle translations in ways MTL don't tend to do.

sojocal

Jun 2, 2020
I extract to the folder HypnotizedPrincess, (package.json, and index.html, and the other folders you find in www)
and then run the script file containing the line " ./nwjs --args --nwapp=./HypnotizedPrincess" in the terminal

You can change the path to whatever, not just "./HypnotizedPrincess". You can also specify the profile path with --user-data-dir

https://f95zone.to/threads/melty-brave-kittens-v1-22-circle-tekua.196456/post-13070561
Wait....... here i've been overriding my RPGMaker games with linux nwjs version, but i can just call nwjs from the terminal like that and have it run programs?

cliff182

Oct 19, 2018
1728297243096.png
I keep getting this dialogue option in a loop, the game never progresses from here

any idea how I can fix it?

luffydono

Nov 7, 2017
same i can't do the prisoner sex treatment i got a black screen and the game still on I can go in option and move but with a black screen but the scene doesn't start...

Nyst

Aug 18, 2017
I keep getting this dialogue option in a loop, the game never progresses from here
any idea how I can fix it?
same i can't do the prisoner sex treatment i got a black screen and the game still on I can go in option and move but with a black screen but the scene doesn't start...
This bug happens because you do not have any prisoners in your prison yet.
Wait until you have at least one prisoner, and then the scene should work as normal.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes