V^V

Aug 26, 2020
This isn't a big deal but does dazed or anyone know why cheating items like anti-curse stones with mtool don't work? I mean, it visually is there when you use it in the inventory but when you interact with npcs it only shows what you actually had.

LLz

Feb 2, 2018
Go to the next area. You'll only catch him in the last.

Regarding minotaur to get the scenes, I highly recommend getting all the hypnosis tiers before finally getting captured. (also don't bother trying to survive the capture after penetration, you trigger the last hypnosis scene after losing.) To make this easier, get all but the last tier, die/escape, refill hp, then reenter the fight. The endless looping appears to happen if it tries to trigger hypnosis when you already have all hypnosis tiers.

Regarding the dragon (which I note is mis-spelled as tracon), I also highly suggest getting all the hypnosis tiers before going for the scenes as there appears to be a looping issue if you try to exit the scenes after the 1st stage without fully completing the scene.

Last edited:
Reactions: V^V

AzureNights

Nov 7, 2021
Need to ask something, somehow the pussy and hand level does not seem to be increasing. Is it a bug and is there a fix for it?

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
Doing this scene completely broke the game, I can now walk through walls

View attachment 4105643
Are you using a cheat tool?
When I'm using mtool, and go in recollection to watch something, after I watch a scene, the "no clip" turns on in the tool. You can toggle it off then it will go back to normal.
If this is without using a cheat tool, I have no idea how you can turn it off though.
You can still use confirm button on teleport pads or standing before npcs to interact with them though.

Essimio

Jan 4, 2021
does anybody have gaze and ass at level 9? if yes can that "anybody" tell me why my gaze and ass are stuck at level 7?

edit: if needed I cansend my save file in here

Aug 4, 2017
Sorry to be a bother, but is the game taking up more space than it tells us due to the GPT translation? it SHOULD be around 1.5 ish GB but I think its taking up more space, might be that my windows is just schizoing out tho.

MIC132

May 14, 2018
Are you supposed to be able to win against the tentacle monster in the cave? As soon as he gets the first curse in, all my attacks fail...

treboops

Oct 18, 2018
This isn't a big deal but does dazed or anyone know why cheating items like anti-curse stones with mtool don't work? I mean, it visually is there when you use it in the inventory but when you interact with npcs it only shows what you actually had.
You need to change the variable for it in the VAR tab. The items aren't what the game actually checks, but that variable instead. The items are more like "memory" and its how the game updates the variable as you change levels.

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
You need to change the variable for it in the VAR tab. The items aren't what the game actually checks, but that variable instead. The items are more like "memory" and its how the game updates the variable as you change levels.
got it now. thanks

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes