Ex-s Gundam

Aug 15, 2018
just wanted to ask, what are the endings here? i dont see any of the endings in the recollection saves... feel free to spoil me, thanks in advance!

Oct 30, 2017
Anybody know where the backwards walking dude in the wilderness goes after he jumps into the hole? I thought the idea was to follow him but it seems like you can't jump in after him or anything, so I have no idea where I'm supposed to go.
Just continue playing, he will also make an appearance on other map up until the last map on the volcano thing.

alares

May 4, 2023
Dunno if anyone has had the same issue and maybe I completely missed what I'm supposed to do, but I can't seem to progress past this dialogue box. The game doesn't freeze or anything but it's just stuck here.
Stuck at this too, tried several npc
same here
I had the same issue when playing the game on Windows 7, I switched to another PC with Windows 10 and was able to progress with the scene. Hope this helps...

LOLOL1111111

Jan 26, 2022
This is actually a good take on mind control/Hypnosis where you can see how the fmc slowly fall into corruption or step by step of changing her perspective hopefully we can have more games like this

Croak

Jul 21, 2017
How do you make the sex noises stop? Had sex with one of the ppl in the castle and even after the event there are the noises. forever. days later and the noises are still there

wizfrog

Feb 13, 2018
Hi,
I used translator++ to manually go through the game files using the google translate option. I haven't had any crash, but some text remains untranslated or overflows the chat box. Not going to work on that, I just wanted to have a general understanding of what's going on.
Just replace your Data folder

• Haha
Reactions: dazedanon

kyuven

Sep 29, 2019
Seconding the request for whether or not there are other endings. I got all the way to the final boss and...there's only 1 ending unless something unlocks in another way.

snowman97

Oct 5, 2019
There seems to be a bug with at least one of the recollection scenes. Rewatching the Rendel shop scene had an error that forced me to close the game

Moniker13

Jun 19, 2018
Most of my sensitivities aren't going up except for gaze and ass

edit: game update batch file didn't fix it despite that being in the installation instructions but the patch file did

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes