LeakCode

Nov 30, 2018
Does anyone know if there is any way to play this kind of games on Macos?
I usually copy and paste the www folder into app.nw of RPG Maker, but that doesn't work here.
I extract to the folder HypnotizedPrincess, (package.json, and index.html, and the other folders you find in www)
and then run the script file containing the line " ./nwjs --args --nwapp=./HypnotizedPrincess" in the terminal

You can change the path to whatever, not just "./HypnotizedPrincess". You can also specify the profile path with --user-data-dir

https://f95zone.to/threads/melty-brave-kittens-v1-22-circle-tekua.196456/post-13070561

E358700

Aug 28, 2024
Anybody know where the backwards walking dude in the wilderness goes after he jumps into the hole? I thought the idea was to follow him but it seems like you can't jump in after him or anything, so I have no idea where I'm supposed to go.

lio008

Nov 28, 2021
How does the Minotaur ero work? He keeps doing the arousal effect but no scene each turn

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
How does the Minotaur ero work? He keeps doing the arousal effect but no scene each turn
it seems to me that he'd try and grab the mc the higher the hp she has. that or the first fight he just doesn't try and ever use an ero attack on her. I remember that i maxed out the hypno stage's during the first fight then died to his insane damage output, then the 2nd fight he was constantly trying to grab her.

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
I extract to the folder HypnotizedPrincess, (package.json, and index.html, and the other folders you find in www)
and then run the script file containing the line " ./nwjs --args --nwapp=./HypnotizedPrincess" in the terminal

You can change the path to whatever, not just "./HypnotizedPrincess". You can also specify the profile path with --user-data-dir

https://f95zone.to/threads/melty-brave-kittens-v1-22-circle-tekua.196456/post-13070561
There is no www folder in these type of games.

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
Am I playing it wrong? This game can be quite grindy with all the walking and items you have to farm for scene collection..

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
Damn what a fantastic game, I lost buckets.

After 5 hours and a half, here's my manually complete save right after defeating the final boss with the gallery all unlocked. The gallery can be accessed from the menu screen. Save 10 is the save right after completing the game,

Uploading my save here just incase someone want's a completed save with proper slut stats to the main character (Not maxed out but pretty high.)

Thanks again to Dazedanon for releasing a great MTL for a banger game.

Karei

Sep 27, 2017
anyone tell me where is option, the music is too loud, i want turn off it
the goat, btw is there a way to turn the bgm off?
I finally found it. It's very not intuitive because who thinks to look there? The top window title bar has hotkeys listed, including "S" for the basic rpg maker settings which control the volume.

Eldiran

Mar 7, 2019
Too bad there's no ntr tag.
View attachment 4098626
They have NTR all other the place on this site, it's one of the main genre in adult game, it's not like the genre is lacking quantity. So it's refreshing to see so many tags without NTR imo.

Mind you that i say this without being against NTR.

On the game itself,i wonder if we can fight against the hypnosis. (it has "Multiple Endings" tag after all) Yeah i know it's the main focus of the game but like in NTR, i like to fight against the mecanic, preferably if it's difficult. Let's see how it goes : )

Reactions: flannan

ETANEL23

Mar 15, 2018
Huh. I thought Chris and the Cursed Town was also translated done? I swear I remember playing it fully tled. Like less then a year ago.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes