Jul 26, 2019
There are threesomes and haven't seen any bestiality. There is lots of NTR that's unavoidable as you progress the game in the background of course.

Nick_1357

Aug 4, 2017
There are threesomes and haven't seen any bestiality. There is lots of NTR that's unavoidable as you progress the game in the background of course.
The character you play as does not get NTR'd, only side characters by being cheated on. Your character does not have a love interest as far as I know (Other than cock).

sgb3

Dec 14, 2019
Goddamn the boss fights are just RNG shit fests. It's just a ton of reloading fishing for crits (which do triple damage), hoping the boss wastes enough turns with ero attacks so you can kill it before you run out of potions. The very first boss even has more RNG on top, with a hyponsis that randomly makes you lose turns and you can't get rid of it or avoid it. Lost 7 turns in a row one attempt. In to the trash it goes.

ewana

Jan 14, 2020
Anyone else having an issue with preventive sex' sound not ending?
It disappears if I switch tab but goes back whenever I refocus. The bgm still plays when I tab.
The issue persist through save too.
I have the same problem. Has anyone found a solution?

Oct 12, 2018
Goddamn the boss fights are just RNG shit fests. It's just a ton of reloading fishing for crits (which do triple damage), hoping the boss wastes enough turns with ero attacks so you can kill it before you run out of potions. The very first boss even has more RNG on top, with a hyponsis that randomly makes you lose turns and you can't get rid of it or avoid it. Lost 7 turns in a row one attempt. In to the trash it goes.
There's a lust suppressant item you can find in the first forest and use to avoid the arousal turn loss. You can also somewhat consistently finish of the first boss with some decent levels under your belt before gaining the first bit of hypnosis at all as I messed with it a few times out of curiosity, though I also assume if you just grind really high you could probably finish it off no problem.

TheDude0000

May 10, 2020
Anyone else having an issue with preventive sex' sound not ending?
It disappears if I switch tab but goes back whenever I refocus. The bgm still plays when I tab.
The issue persist through save too.
Same issue I have. If you load a different save before the bug happens, you do not hear the sound. However, loading the bugged save will bring the sound loop back. It feels like a flag is stuck on.

Reactions: ETANEL23

maquim01

Feb 23, 2024
I was loving the game, but then it closed and I hadn't saved... more than 2 hours of gameplay, it went in the trash

BenGunn

Dec 20, 2020
dazedanon, body parts leveling is not worked after update from "GameUpdate.bat" for "Mouth", "Breasts", "Pussy", "Hand". Icons are not added at status bar after event and no part level increasing at night. Only "Gaze" and "Ass" leveling worked.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes