Bromo

Feb 20, 2019
There's the "multiple endings" tag but I'm curious, is there a virgin ending?
As far as I can tell, absolutely not
There isn't even much anal content (only 1 scene with a toy, rest is only butt groping)
after a few hypno sessions you lose your virginity without being able to prevent it
I even lost her virginity before that scene and not even commenting about the fact

so for virgin run and anal only enjoyers, this is sadly not the game :cry:
*I didn't try to finish the game without interacting with any of the H content tho, so I might be wrong
Interacting with it feels important to the plot tho .. so there might be a virgin end, if you only focus on the story and not on the hypno content

Last edited:

zerto

Mar 26, 2019
Dunno if anyone has had the same issue and maybe I completely missed what I'm supposed to do, but I can't seem to progress past this dialogue box. The game doesn't freeze or anything but it's just stuck here.
Stuck at this too, tried several npc

animehighs

May 23, 2023
Joiplay needs a patch for DazedMTL

Kinda explains itself.
Browse to the plugins.js
Choose it
Wait for it to patch and download
Replace old with new
Saving does not work with the patch.
Maldives player works great without even the patch.

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Any attempt to interact with the target characters results in the game freezing and a critical bug.
Your Windows is old and failing to load that font.

I want JPN ver...
Buy the game.

'Idle01' is unknown motion.
エラーが発生しました。エラー内容を添えて以下にお問い合わせください。

Error: 'Idle01' is unknown motion.
Animation.addAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:2391:15)
Animation.setAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:2383:19)
chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:851:44
Array.forEach ()
Sprite_Live2D.updateAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:848:16)
Sprite_Live2D.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:567:16)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_core.js:1983:13)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite_Clickable.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_sprites.js:24:27)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_sprites.js:2906:37)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureAnimation.js:802:28)
This scene is from the forest where you had to use two dispel stones and proceeded to titfucked
Not sure why this happens but it has nothing to do with the translation.

akeno11100

Aug 5, 2021
Anyone else having an issue with preventive sex' sound not ending?
It disappears if I switch tab but goes back whenever I refocus. The bgm still plays when I tab.
The issue persist through save too.

adom69

Aug 11, 2018
Does the game actually have multiple penetration? And what is considered "bestiality"? Goblins, tentacles? I didn't find those things.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes