youraccount69

Engaged Member
Donor
Dec 30, 2020
PrincessKnight-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: kamapalutza

crzBlx

Apr 4, 2018
damn, just saw this in dlsite yesterday and there's alrady the translated......
you are my hero (y)

Lerial

Nov 12, 2018
If implemented right, Hypnosis is better.
yeah, i'm not really sure where it lies for me.
but if your thing is sort of the innocent girl concept, you could have both that and straight up slut with hypnosis.

not to mention, a lot of these kinds of games can have a REALLY slow burn up to working up to slut from disinterest. blackmail's a route, sure, but, so is hypnosis.

weirdly i think drugs is at the bottom for me. it's almost the anti corruption, if they get dosed and basically go nigh full slut automatically. some potential 'resistance' towards the situation, internally, might be nice for some i guess, but i'd rather just have a girl be into it rather than go the drugs route.

randomname2243

Oct 26, 2017
Fully Animated ✓
Free Roam ✓
Hypnosis Focused ✓

The game is kind of jank so I'm still working on figuring out how to properly display some text. Otherwise should be good to go.
--
Consider supporting the dev if you enjoy the game by buying it.

If you want to contribute/improve the translation, follow the instructions in the README.

I am always looking for people's thoughts on the quality of the translation. Any feedback, positive or negative, will help me improve the tool. If there is an issue with the game, mention me with your save and a screenshot of the problem.
Is it also full anal only run(virgin run)?

@ssssssss

Nov 7, 2023
'Idle01' is unknown motion.
エラーが発生しました。エラー内容を添えて以下にお問い合わせください。

Error: 'Idle01' is unknown motion.
Animation.addAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:2391:15)
Animation.setAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:2383:19)
chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:851:44
Array.forEach ()
Sprite_Live2D.updateAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:848:16)
Sprite_Live2D.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:567:16)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_core.js:1983:13)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite_Clickable.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_sprites.js:24:27)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_sprites.js:2906:37)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureAnimation.js:802:28)
This scene is from the forest where you had to use two dispel stones and proceeded to titfucked

DetectiveGirl

Mar 3, 2024
My guess is: She and the other females in her country struggle going straight, because of a curse of enormous titty modifications.

• Haha
Reactions: flannan
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes