Kirkkamar

Sep 4, 2017
'Idle01' is unknown motion.
エラーが発生しました。エラー内容を添えて以下にお問い合わせください。

Error: 'Idle01' is unknown motion.
Animation.addAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:2391:15)
Animation.setAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:2383:19)
chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:851:44
Array.forEach ()
Sprite_Live2D.updateAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:848:16)
Sprite_Live2D.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:567:16)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_core.js:1983:13)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite_Clickable.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_sprites.js:24:27)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_sprites.js:2906:37)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureAnimation.js:802:28)
This scene is from the forest where you had to use two dispel stones and proceeded to titfucked
Had this too, then realized that the error showed up later when I tried that scene again.

Seems like if the scene goes along for too long the error shows up? So I held CTRL and skipped through the text and that worked.
Give that a go.

Gauss66

Oct 1, 2018
Dunno if anyone has had the same issue and maybe I completely missed what I'm supposed to do, but I can't seem to progress past this dialogue box. The game doesn't freeze or anything but it's just stuck here.
the same

itsnottme

Mar 31, 2018
I am getting this error when removing the curse from the 2 in the forest. Any ideas?

Error
'Idle01' is unknown motion.
エラーが発生しました。エラー内容を添えて以下にお問い合わせください。

Error: 'Idle01' is unknown motion.
Animation.addAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:2391:15)
Animation.setAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:2383:19)
chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:851:44
Array.forEach ()
Sprite_Live2D.updateAnimation (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:848:16)
Sprite_Live2D.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureLive2D.js:567:16)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_core.js:1983:13)
Sprite_Picture.Sprite_Clickable.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_sprites.js:24:27)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/rmmz_sprites.js:2906:37)
Sprite_Picture.update (chrome-extension://njgcanhfjdabfmnlmpmdedalocpafnhl/js/plugins/PictureAnimation.js:802:28)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Princess Knight [v1.00] [happypink] - Compressed

Win [322 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes