Sep 10, 2018
There are threesomes and haven't seen any bestiality. There is lots of NTR that's unavoidable as you progress the game in the background of course.
There are battle agaisnt lizard folk, minotaur and a dragon, but they are all humanoids i think.

Silvar0Aim

Nov 21, 2021
does anyone know how to raise the hand state? ive gotten to three but cant find any repeatable events to raise it more. i might just be blind.

omegadivine

Aug 11, 2023
dazedanon, body parts leveling is not worked after update from "GameUpdate.bat" for "Mouth", "Breasts", "Pussy", "Hand". Icons are not added at status bar after event and no part level increasing at night. Only "Gaze" and "Ass" leveling worked.
Same here, played for a while before realizing only Gaze and Ass was leveling regardless of what happened during the day

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
dazedanon, body parts leveling is not worked after update from "GameUpdate.bat" for "Mouth", "Breasts", "Pussy", "Hand". Icons are not added at status bar after event and no part level increasing at night. Only "Gaze" and "Ass" leveling worked.
Same here, played for a while before realizing only Gaze and Ass was leveling regardless of what happened during the day

My changes broke stuff. Fixed in latest.

Mikana

Sep 23, 2017
How do you turn off flags?
Managed to do it by using Mtool, after installing in the game, they're in the "switche" tab, flag is called (after translation) "Cowgirl 1st speed", guessing the scene is getting interrupted since the scene ends early and there's a "cowgirl 2nd speed" and a "cowgirl finish" flag right after, so it gets stuck on speed 1

Edit : the scenes are still bugged afterward, so if you do a "prevention via sex" event again, you'll have to turn off the flag again

Reactions: TechnoParagon

dazedanon

Engaged Member
Modder
Uploader
Donor
Jul 24, 2017
Managed to do it by using Mtool, after installing in the game, they're in the "switche" tab, flag is called (after translation) "Cowgirl 1st speed", guessing the scene is getting interrupted since the scene ends early and there's a "cowgirl 2nd speed" and a "cowgirl finish" flag right after, so it gets stuck on speed 1

Edit : the scenes are still bugged afterward, so if you do a "prevention via sex" event again, you'll have to turn off the flag again
This is a known bug by the dev btw that will probably be fixed soon.

dendrite

Oct 4, 2024
Dunno if anyone has had the same issue and maybe I completely missed what I'm supposed to do, but I can't seem to progress past this dialogue box. The game doesn't freeze or anything but it's just stuck here.
same here

Spitefire46

Oct 24, 2021
Yeah.....there's some bugs on this one.....worst probably being one that stops you from getting part xp from like 75% of the events.

Bismoth

May 9, 2018
I got an bug.
Whenever I try to do the "Prisoner's Sexual Relief" duty at the throne, my game blacks but I can still walk around.
Have anybody else encountered this and knows how to fix it?

JimJiminy

Mar 14, 2019
Are there different endings in this? While playing through I noticed the gallery had no area for the endings even though it say multiple endings in the genre.

Reactions: anonimiyt

AnotherMike

Mar 26, 2020
Are the events in town supposed to only respawn once? I've gotten Mouth, Hand, Breast and Pussy to lvl 9 but Gaze is stuck at lvl 6 and and Ass is stuck at lvl 7 and I have no idea how to progress those parts now so I can not reach whatever event is triggered when the sum of her levels reach 52 (or any event after that, I would guess there's one at 55 as well)?

I've explored all the maps looking for people to "help" there and I'm pretty sure I haven't missed any cursed people anywhere.

I even tried pushing some parts past lvl 9 with the confessionals but they just end up stuck with a full bar not moving on to lvl 10.

I'm already at the fight with the succubus and I'm guessing it's the end once I fight her?

Pramaho42

Jul 20, 2021
My chris disappeared after doing the wilderness event with her, now I can't any other event

Majere40

Jan 19, 2018
Does anyone know if there is any way to play this kind of games on Macos?
I usually copy and paste the www folder into app.nw of RPG Maker, but that doesn't work here.

Reactions: Syndevic
4.40 star(s) 26 Votes