flannan

Dec 15, 2022
just how in the world?
One of the two. Either somebody has a tachyon internet connection instead of fiber optics we ordinary people have; Or it's a matter of time zones - it was released 2024-10-04 in Japan, but for our uploader in USA at that time it was still 2024-10-03. Time in Japan is almost a day higher than in USA.

Seikatsu Shin

Jul 17, 2022
Wow, another happypink game, already played 4 happypink games from here before, and I love the animation and art style, hope this one good too
Ready to squirt some liquid

Last edited:

zerto

Mar 26, 2019
I had the same issue when playing the game on Windows 7, I switched to another PC with Windows 10 and was able to progress with the scene. Hope this helps...
the font replacing posted below fixed it for me, thanks

My laptop also runs on an older windows version (7) and the font Vasyok uploaded works here as well. Just rename the UDDigi font to "moto6.ttc" and replace it in the font folder of the game.

Limita

Oct 5, 2019
bruh, if you go to the recollection scene while on a combat map the game will very buggy

V^V

Aug 26, 2020
how do you progress the scenes for the other 2 girls that were sick in the infirmary?
you cure them with the required level of dispel stone when you are able to. They will then be available in throne room. You can either command them to gather the monster essence or command them to dispel hypnosis on citizens like you have done so far. After each night they will show the results, which include their scene unlocks in recollection room as well.

LeakCode

Nov 30, 2018
There is no www folder in these type of games.
The folder with package.json is the "www" folder. In this case, the base folder.
You can remove locale and swiftshader folders. The other folders are what would be in the www folder.

Parchairian

Nov 6, 2023
Don't get your hopes up with the lesbian tag, there are roughly 5 lesbian scenes, there's significantly more 'shota' scenes (and I do mean SIGNIFICANTLY), and most scenes in the gallery you would think would be lesbian are actually just various female characters getting railed.

toxicnova42

May 18, 2022
bad game. hours of senseless talking. The author likes the sound of his voice. But the game...you have to go through a lot of text boxes to get any kind of story.

rab4

May 14, 2022
good game overall. sucks you have to go out and find the bosses just to get scenes like the minotaur. wouldve just included them in the recollection room

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Anybody know where the backwards walking dude in the wilderness goes after he jumps into the hole? I thought the idea was to follow him but it seems like you can't jump in after him or anything, so I have no idea where I'm supposed to go.
Same.

JohnVans

Apr 30, 2019
Hello, does anyone know how to edit the level, it take so long to level up the sens part of the game, since the event doesn't respawn quick enough. And working in the brother doesn't raise it stat. And I think it just for making money, also is there a way to play night time or taking off your clothes fully?

4.40 star(s) 26 Votes