Kaidman

Dec 8, 2017
with the artwork like this I can understand the paywall he does say he will eventually release uncensored for everyone I hope this sees more updates but patreon will most likely cut him down for some stupid reason this is highly ambitious I am hoping he doesn't do something crazy like making the majority of lewd scenes exclusive to high tier patrons I've seen that kill games fast

Reactions: Crisisbeat

Thanatos

May 21, 2017
Having an uncensored version locked behind a high paywall, on your v .1 of the first game you make is a really good way to get people to pirate the hell out of your game and just never support. You do you tho, i'll wait.
Indeed. Let's wait and hope for the best. Some time it will either be uncensored for everybody, or someone's gonna leak it. There is already a version up on svs comics, but that looks like the censored one. Besides the artwork looks amazing, and it's only 0.1, so it might be worth the wait.

Punkreas

Aug 11, 2017
Art is amazing, i don't really mind censoring, since i play a lot of old censored Vns, i just hope that the project wouldn't be abandoned in a couple of months

Bloodly

Feb 27, 2019
Hmm. I remember in the Aladdin cartoon, Jasmine had a black battle outfit, and used a whip on occasion. If you're taking advice, I feel a reference should be present.

nocensor

Oct 6, 2017
looked at the thumbs and got really exited, great models and some poses were really cool but, true to my name, as I wanted to unpack the zip iI saw it...censored... :cautious: hope dev rethinks his decision on the paywall or censoration at all

smack111

Jun 9, 2018
So not only has he set up a Patreon for a 0.1 release (not entirely uncommon), he also put the uncensored first release behind a paywall. A $10 Paywall... for a 0.1. People like Chris I would never Patreon.

Chris needs to learn that adult games are a dime a dozen and that you need to first draw people into your game before they support it. Blocking shit right off the bat does the opposite of that.
the pay wall is only 5$ and i mean im intrested in this game enough that i will pay that eventually mabey 4 or 5th patch ill put down a fiver for one month.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Its almost like people want to bitch without actually doing the tiniest bit of research....

The Patreon and the paywall were established well before this game, there are over 200 posts stretching back 2 years. The game posted here has only really been talked about during the last 6 weeks. The Dev is a CG artist, the paywall is to get hold of his asset work and influence it via polls, the game is just a recent sideline.

I do NOT like the idea of a paywall so all the finished images will be posted free on my social media pages. I want to be sure everyone is able to enjoy my content. However, higher backers will have the opportunity to receive High resolution versions, PSD/SAI files to see the layers of my art and how I produce them. Thank you for your support!

What can you expect from me?

If we can get trought the milestones i really want to do all of these!

• Hentai art with sketches, WIP, PSD, or even video tutorials
  • Polls to decide who will be the month character who gets a fanart
  • I´m working right now on games (visual novels and flash games) so maybe i can share them here when they are finished or at least the art from the game.
  • I will upload animations (mostly hentai flash loops) if the milestone for animations is met.

Davox

Jul 15, 2017
Are the scenes animated or are they just stills?
Stills, there is a link to an online version of the game in the OP, just play that and click the forward arrow a few times. If you don't care about the story, you can click through it rapidly and see all the artwork in a minute.

There are plenty of free animations on his social media pages (linked in the op)

Reactions: Syokusyu
3.40 star(s) 7 Votes