Monk0028

Jan 16, 2019
I'll give this a watch. Love Disney Princesses but seems a bit early for now to try. I look forward to see what this Project will do!

krubinka

Feb 9, 2019
Doing additional effort to censor your work if kinda funny, given how much content it is currently, but I guess if you put censored version for free in the very same time uncensored goes up for patrons then that's ok.
However, if I may, I can suggest actually explaining how much "couple of days" actually is.

gdrocker

Nov 17, 2018
So not only has he set up a Patreon for a 0.1 release (not entirely uncommon)...
Their Patreon page was incredibly well-established beforehand. They didn't just set it up overnight.
...he also put the uncensored first release behind a paywall. A $10 Paywall... for a 0.1.
Again, not entirely uncommon. There have been plenty of creators that have locked various content behind paywalls. Hell, how many games featured on this site alone have features like "please insert Patron-exclusive password to activate cheats and receive bonus material"? I could easily think of a handful.
Chris needs to learn that adult games are a dime a dozen and that you need to first draw people into your game before they support it. Blocking shit right off the bat does the opposite of that.
...you don't follow their Twitter account or anything, do you? I'm not sure what more you expect from them in order to draw people in and gauge interest in the project, but their social media pages have been copiously littered with nude renders of each of the leading characters in the game, both solo and in group shots... which, with this basically being a glorified five-minute VN at the moment, is exactly what you'd end up getting from the uncensored version of this game anyways.

jowishg

Yare yare dawa (ง •̀_•́)ง
Donor
May 6, 2018
Yeah too many paywalls, that's not a good way to start imo, the models look very good though

Last edited:
Reactions: DWYoru and Ullubu
D

Deleted member 119819

Man this makes me lose hope in humanity. How can people be this dumb to waste their money on this badly rendered garbage? 5 Minutes everybody knows 100% there will never be any development but hey lets give 'em 10 bucks anyway I guess.

Erik1986

Jul 5, 2017
my first reaction when i saw the characters was to just laugh real hard, should have guessed from the title that it be a Disney parody game. Art looks amazing, but this being a 0.1 demo, i will wait for a bit more content before trying. Good luck with the project.

PS: My advice, dont paywal things like uncensored versions, it tends to tick people off and not give your game a try on plain principle. Better off using Patreon bonuses for new costumes and ingame fame by being mentioned (or imortilized as a npc).

dingo4life

Oct 20, 2016
Willing to bet this won't make it to update 10, guy could probably have had 1000+ patreons with this good looking art and if he had waited until there were like 15-20 minutes of gameplay, but of course he couldn't and also put the uncensored version behind a paywall ontop. Oh well, another day another cash grab, what else is new in the world of Patreon.

Pizzapockets

Jan 13, 2019
even though i see some comments mad about uncensored version for 10$
he already got
387 patreonZ
It's because of the renders and the fact it's Disney it makes me sad so many people would support someone who tries to make adult games like this.

Garei

May 1, 2018
Could you add the cg extras of the game if there are any on it? for the creation of sig

Sorry my english suck's :( ( i learn )

kang kun

Jul 5, 2017
Man , why does once in every month an adult game creator comes with a locked 0.1 and refuses to learn from other successful devs from the industry like Akabur or Westane , Dr Pinkcake and many others? Unless you have a game that is far more superior than them in quantity or quality , which will be hardly be the case, I dont think it is a good idea to go in the opposite direction

Sep 24, 2017
Just to say it, but I am just making this comment to clock in v.1 before v.2 to see two things
1. how much is added (or changed)
2. how long until the next update
I don't want to get my hopes up for another game with good ideas, but unknown expectations.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes