Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Pfft Censored...
Gotta agree, I can understand some favoring of Patreon customers, but being THIS mercenary won't even get a looksee from so many people (like me) who would have provided valuable feedback on a project still in development.
How for example, can you evaluate the stability of a project at less than full resolution???

Not going to get my free help if I have to pay to give it!
So later on, if I would have liked the project, and actually wanted to contribute monetarily or in other ways, I won't even have looked at it.
Not trying to be harsh, just trying to state reality.

AwakenMyLove

Nov 15, 2019
If you make the game because you want to make a living as an adult game creator, I don't see what's wrong with setting up a Patreon right away.

However, you need to grow your playerbase. You need to draw people into the game. Censorship and asking people to pay $10 for a 0.1. Meh?

(Art's looking fine though! But won't bother testing at this point..)
Yeah I’m not going make a full purchase without a free trial first if you know what I mean.

Reactions: Phoeniix

Phoeniix

Oct 24, 2017
Most of the 'creators' completely don't understand the whole idea of Patreon: it's not a shop to buy a products, it's a place of voluntary supporters. People is so dumb and greedy :(
True, but some of those "creators" are ONLY there to get a buck from gullible "supporters". The projects are just a "con" and they never intend to complete them.

grobulos

Donor
Jul 16, 2017
hahaha, so you protect your Patreons and give them only censor free? If you are able to hold this promise and denied possible Pirating. i will invest the 10 Dollar. Lets see what the Future brings

locomotor79

Oct 2, 2016
1 thing though kinda cool to multiple disney princesse"n" but they are stil young teens those tits are just way to big for there personality iff you do something like this then dont go voer proportions of there original counterparts form disney this is just not normal

stevejerks

Aug 7, 2018
Was pretty intrigued with the artwork and such and was one click away from a download till, u all know, CENSORED... What else can I say but, disappointed. Think I'll join the waiting club.

V01

Jul 19, 2017
This is pretty much only a tech demo. For a first release you want to really wow the players and give them a reason to pay or check back later, and this doesn't do that.
  • The single "sex" scene is completely censored and involves only tentacles, one of the least sexy and most boring fetish that exists.
  • The game is a kinetic novel because despite giving you the illusion of choice. If you don't choose the one answer to advance the scene it just asks you again.
  • Is there even a story?
  • It's made with unity despite having no reason to be. If it's simple visual novel as it appears to be so far, use renpy.

Cmann

Donor
Feb 7, 2019
Are the scenes animated or are they just stills?
Just stills.
Extracted 64 images+two backgrounds and one extra for fun - 30MB.

The quality, after looking more closely at the images, is questionable. Along with the image redknight00 posted, there's
HighQuality2.png HighQuality4.png
+ A fair amount of artifacts
HighQuality.png
And the 'censoring' tentacles look MSPainted in.

FreshRevenge

Oct 17, 2019
Okay the game is making money off characters own by Disney? Yet he has the gall to charge people for the uncensored version? That is a hard pass for me.

Plently of games that offer uncensored content without a paywall.

Plus I will usually support them on Patreon if I like what I have played.

Aphrojess

Sep 12, 2018
So not only has he set up a Patreon for a 0.1 release (not entirely uncommon), he also put the uncensored first release behind a paywall. A $10 Paywall... for a 0.1. People like Chris I would never Patreon.

Chris needs to learn that adult games are a dime a dozen and that you need to first draw people into your game before they support it. Blocking shit right off the bat does the opposite of that.

loikl

Feb 14, 2018
Visually it is very good, princesses of disney, excellent, ... but Unity :unsure: and also with censorship :cautious: and no options to choose anything but a path already established :rolleyes: ... if it reaches version 2 and improves perhaps worthwhile.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes