Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
Trying to get them myself as well.... So far I have found the third one in the mountains.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume it will be similar in forest and underground cavern

EDIT: See below location of the second Mercenary event
EDIT2: and the first one
did you know how to unlock goblin scene

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
did you know how to unlock goblin scene
Firstly the goblin npc is located at the mountain lodge, to reach there you either need to pass the checkpoint in aberden (h-scene) or pass the mountain dungeon (east exit), after that keep going right until you find a old shack/house and there you will find the goblin. If you click at the goblin your character will heal him and he will reward you with a expaher mini or normal idr.
After helping him you can finally get the h-scene but you will need to have reason 60 or lower. 1647657168994.png

roupe

Jan 19, 2022
I'm in the poison swamp and couldn't find the bigmet's subspecies. Can someone guide me to him? I already completed the poison swamp big boss.
The green bigmet is located at the middle of the deepest level of the poison swamp, sorry for answering so late..
1647659549955.png

emopro

Oct 22, 2017
Are there any game like this? As in the princess goes around trying to reclaim her kingdom but gets trapped in eroge

mondra

Mar 30, 2022
I’m in the poison swamp and I’m searching for the red boss. Can someone guide me to him?

luciferkun13

Apr 14, 2018
anyone has saves with different endings? just tped to the ed and got ending 8/8 which is the whore route (?) and cheated my sanity to 0

MarcosSD

Jun 11, 2021
Downloaded the mega pre patched file but fir some reason full save isn't working any help

Ron Black

Dec 23, 2019
There 2 cameo characters in "Revival Quest". That game from same develover and already have fanmade English translation. But, the translation is sucks. I hope you make a better translation

saitemaru

Jul 23, 2017
i don't usually read spoilers
but after reading the spoiler of the other endings (just got ending 8 in my first playthrough), now i kinda want to find out how she end up with those endings, lol

R31k0_chii

Apr 24, 2022
How do you unlock the scene inside the church with the priest and the hidden things inside the dungeon that needs 10 and below rationality?

Bondubras

Jul 30, 2022
Big mouth here but privately asking nicely for a fix. Love kiddos like you.
Map 146 wasn't properly saved, thanks TL++ - but it's fixable.

FIXED TRANSLATION FOR MAP 146 ATTACHED TO POST
I just got the patch for this area, but the npc's in the sauna are still speaking japanese. The only thing that patch changed for me is the receptionist, and the menu where Lilia chooses whether or not she enters the sauna.

jz878982

Jul 13, 2022
I must be absolutely blind, because I can't for the life of me find the boss of the poisonous swamp even after about 30 minutes of searching, please help.

Bondubras

Jul 30, 2022
I must be absolutely blind, because I can't for the life of me find the boss of the poisonous swamp even after about 30 minutes of searching, please help.
There should be 3 rooms in total making up the poison swamp. If you go to the middle room, make your way as far south as you can, and hug the southern edge. Eventually, you should see a warp portal. Just below that warp portal is the zone transition into the boss room.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes