Kliedsshh

Sep 19, 2020
Just asking how kill the last boss is the last dungeon I'm starting to get annoyed what is the best strat for him?

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Dear bro voidzone247, you are a Godsent, unbelievably helpful lad who deserves nothing but high praise.

That said, please try out the "Quote" feauture; or, did you know that you can "Reply" to multiple different posts in only one post of your own? (they will appear under one another there, and the previous one is not gonna get overwritten by the next)
Just saying. :giggle:
Yeah, I didn't expect to reply to all those people... was just looking for an answer to my own question :) Sorry for spam.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
did anyone know where can I get turtle body fluid and how to release green Monster on mountain dungeon??
You kill turtles in the 4th dungeon (poison swamp). You go past the the mountain dungeon to get to it.

As for how to release the green monster... it's a subspecies quest. I think that particular one was in Aberden, near the teleporter. Talk to a few people around there and one of them should send you to kill a subspecies.

Just asking how kill the last boss is the last dungeon I'm starting to get annoyed what is the best strat for him?
I didn't really struggle myself. Few tips:
  • Once you reveal the dungeon and you go back outside, the mercenary will be by the teleporter. She's very helpful. Don't be afraid to use her AoE attack even though it costs a lot of mana - you should have plenty of items that can replenish it for her.
  • Make sure you've done all the Fame quests in the area (obviously not the H versions if you're staying at 100 reason). Each one of them will raise your stats.
  • Make sure you're at lvl 6 weapons/armor.
  • All the various N-quests also sometimes give you stat up items, like maxhp/maxmp/matk etc. Those probably help too.
  • If you're still struggling, you might want to consider either a) leveling up a bit more until you get the Light spells (I didn't need this myself), and/or b) farming some gold slimes to get the SS bombs (auto 5000 damage on a target). All I did was use Healing when necessary, feed mana to merc when needed, and use AoE on merc. When I had extra time to spare I threw out an AoE fire attack. I had two SS bombs I used on the boss (extra 10k dmg), and they all died roughly at the same time.

Last edited:
Reactions: Zippix

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
How the hell did I not see that little shit there?! I feel so stupid now. XD

That said... 8 endings my ass. It's basically 3 endings with the 3rd having sub-variations at the literally final choice, because if you don't use Aphrodisiacs, reaching Reason 0 will have you hitting most of these events anyway and at that point there's no point in not getting the rest.

That said, I'm mildly curious about what would happen if you did a pure ending, and then lowered her Sanity to 0 with Aphrodisiacs, would you still have all the options?

Eh.... not worth finding out tbh...
I decided to grab my 100 reason savefile in the final room and change that 1 aphro in my inventory to 999. You can reach endings 3-8 through the naked walk in town. It all depends on who you invite (or don't invite) to the coronation. So it doesn't appear anything done prior to the naked walk matters.

imza4mahera

Feb 6, 2022
Does anyone knows where to find stargazer? to upgrade weapon level 5

Edit: Just found it. I thought that poison swarm dungeon dont have monster in heat until i found magic circle on the lower middle

Last edited:

nouashax

Sep 23, 2017
Anyone know where is the noble that petrified locked at.
I believe he is the only one that I dont have the sign

Dybbuk

Feb 19, 2019
how do u get those dungeon mercenary scenes
Trying to get them myself as well.... So far I have found the third one in the mountains.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I assume it will be similar in forest and underground cavern

EDIT: See below location of the second Mercenary event
EDIT2: and the first one

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Are there any scenes with the female mercenaries
No, the female mercenaries are all characters from previous games published by the circle, and this is basically the Dev's way of incentivizing you to buy and play those games too if you haven't already.

Oct 1, 2021
No, the female mercenaries are all characters from previous games published by the circle, and this is basically the Dev's way of incentivizing you to buy and play those games too if you haven't already.
Could someone post links to those games if available plz

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
Just stumbled upon the same issue, hopefully someone's got an answer

edit, I assume it's the last quest from the photo with a 0, named defeating evil monsters, anyone know how to activate it?

final edit it's this motherf., there's your answer
How do you get to the deformed monster? The last monster assigned to kill by the last nobel?

jack dulton

Jun 13, 2018
I'm in the poison swamp and couldn't find the bigmet's subspecies. Can someone guide me to him? I already completed the poison swamp big boss.

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes