voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
thx, cleared the doctor quest
now just the pesky dog finding
still cant find out ow to access yorks and swamp without lowering my purity
the underground waterway said i need to go to other side to open the way
real confusing, this game, if u want to go pure route
Down the other side of mountain dungeon.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
It is the minotaur in heat right? If so, Please someone let me know how can I interact with it. Also, another nobleman wants some kind of fluid from a monster, where can I get it from?
No, the Minotaur in heat is at the north end of the forest dungeon.
The fluid is from the Orc in heat, he's at the end of the underground dungeon.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
I quite enjoyed this RPG. Did a full 100 reason playthrough. I don't think there's any reason to do that, but there's also no reason not to, if you enjoy the challenge. It requires you to do some grinding, especially for the 10k gold noble, but other than that it wasn't super difficult.

General guide/hints for those who are struggling with grasping the game:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Excuse me, does anyone know where to find the white lotus flowers?

I read that it's in the forest near a large body of water, but I can't find it.
They're not in a dungeon, but rather in the open fields past the red dungeon (east side of york, right before the capital).

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Okay, then please try this fix, attached to this post.

Copy the file into "Princess Quest - Princess of Shame and Humiliation\www\data", unpack it and overwrite the old file.

This should fix the "Beast Limbs / Animal Teeth" Confusion.

Or download the whole package (translation_fix.zip), copy it into "Princess Quest - Princess of Shame and Humiliation\www\", unpack it and OVERWRITE ALL.

I repacked the whole game (with that fix) and gonna send the link to Gameil, so he can update the first post with the new download.
There's also a mixup with the lvl 6 weapon upgrade material I believe. I can't recall offhand exactly what it was, but the scales were different kinds of prismatic (e.g. Rainbow-colored, or Multi-colored, or something like that). I figured it out but might confuse someone.

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
There's also a mixup with the lvl 6 weapon upgrade material I believe. I can't recall offhand exactly what it was, but the scales were different kinds of prismatic (e.g. Rainbow-colored, or Multi-colored, or something like that). I figured it out but might confuse someone.
There are "[Material] Rainbow-colored Scales" and "[Material] Shining Scales" in the game. Not a mistake. Not a error.

Kamikittokami

Mar 1, 2019
Please help me find the golden eye. It was written in the comments that it falls out of the minotaur in heat, but how to cause the minotaur to go into heat?

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
How the hell did I not see that little shit there?! I feel so stupid now. XD

That said... 8 endings my ass. It's basically 3 endings with the 3rd having sub-variations at the literally final choice, because if you don't use Aphrodisiacs, reaching Reason 0 will have you hitting most of these events anyway and at that point there's no point in not getting the rest.

That said, I'm mildly curious about what would happen if you did a pure ending, and then lowered her Sanity to 0 with Aphrodisiacs, would you still have all the options?

Eh.... not worth finding out tbh...

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
There are "[Material] Rainbow-colored Scales" and "[Material] Shining Scales" in the game. Not a mistake. Not a error.
I know, but the Rainbow-colored scales were called something else in the recipe for the lvl 6 upgrade. Prismatic or multicolored or something.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
transparent feathers are dropped by? i'm killing everything but nothing
Working off memory, but I think it's the birdlike enemies in the red dungeon? You can always talk to the vendor that sells materials, she should tell you.

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
Please help me find the golden eye. It was written in the comments that it falls out of the minotaur in heat, but how to cause the minotaur to go into heat?
It's a special enemy, you can't make a regular minotaur go into heat. It's in the far northern end of the forest. You can't enter the boss room on your first time through. Go to the noble's city first, get the important quests from the nobles, then come back.

Reactions: lvana

Zippix

Sep 7, 2017
Dear bro voidzone247, you are a Godsent, unbelievably helpful lad who deserves nothing but high praise.

That said, please try out the "Quote" feauture; or, did you know that you can "Reply" to multiple different posts in only one post of your own? (they will appear under one another there, and the previous one is not gonna get overwritten by the next)
Just saying. :giggle:

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
I know, but the Rainbow-colored scales were called something else in the recipe for the lvl 6 upgrade. Prismatic or multicolored or something.
I really don't know what you're talking about or what you mean, look:

weapon6.jpg

Also i searched for "Prismatic" and this word doesn't even exist in the translation ^^

Anyways, the game is playable like this - not gonna update the translation anymore for now.

Trecore

Aug 7, 2019
did anyone know where can I get turtle body fluid and how to release green Monster on mountain dungeon??

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes