WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Excuse me, does anyone know where to find the white lotus flowers?

I read that it's in the forest near a large body of water, but I can't find it.

randa

May 7, 2017
another question, i need the transparent feather you supposed to get it in the Mountain Dungon. But which beast drops it?
I killed lots of wyvern, eagles, and so on.
Thank,

WinKid

Jul 11, 2021
Edit: I just realized you may not mean the dog scene but rather the actual dog. It's in the eastern area of the poison swamp. I think near the top left of that area.
In which dungeon the poison swamp is part of? Or is it another area entirely?

BurgerGal

Dec 16, 2018
In which dungeon the poison swamp is part of? Or is it another area entirely?
Its called the poison swamp. Its the first dungeon when you start heading back east toward the capital. The game doesn't make this quite clear but that checkpoint in Aberden right above the teleport spot isn't accessable right away but after you've talked with the head noble and he leaves, you can go through there to get to york square and eventually the capital.

Jun 5, 2018
Does anyone know where you're supposed to find that stupid Gold Diamond? I see that there's cracks in the ground all over the place, I kinda don't wanna run around all over the previous regions all over again to find the stupid thing...
I found it on the eastern side of the map (past the poison swamp region). On a screen with a guard in the south you can do stuff with and a merchant in the middle, there's a path to the left. Although, I'm not too sure if this thing is randomized or not

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
I found it on the eastern side of the map (past the poison swamp region). On a screen with a guard in the south you can do stuff with and a merchant in the middle, there's a path to the left. Although, I'm not too sure if this thing is randomized or not

Found it in the same place in the mean time, it's also close to where you come out if you help the goblin and he makes a short-cut. Speaking of, is anyone else disappointed that his scene is for under 60 reason, and also lowers reason in spite of the fact that the princess is doing a genuine good thing there, unlike... literally all the other smut scenes out there?

In any case, since I did finish the game in the mean time, it's time to drop some thoughts on it.

First of all, the game itself is just.... sort of meh? There were a number of good ideas in there but they just weren't implemented very well. On normal, the game is just very tedious and this doesn't change much on easy, beyond the fact that you can blast through the tedium a little faster. There's very little repeatability for smut. In general, it's there for the rape scenes and the Inn scene(s), and that's kinda it. I dunno if you can repeat the special dungeon scenes with the male mercs, but much like the rape, it'd involve treading through the tedious dungeons so I wouldn't call that worth it.

The corruption is kinda half-baked. Basically, aside from getting you access to increasingly smutty scenes, the Princess' reactions at lower reason don't change until you reach the capital. Maybe I've been spoiled by OneOne1 and Acerola games where this happens as their corruption and/or sluttiness grows even before you advance the plot... but I think a variable response based on reason is a pretty important aspect for anything that uses corruption as a key element of the hentai experience.

The game is also, in spite of appearances, pretty linear. You might THINK you have choices, but in the end, whether you go full slut or pure, you STILL have to deal with all of the tedious dungeons, because in the end there's a final boss that you need to face anyway, not to mention that there's requests that take you to them whether you want to bother or not. I'm looking at you, Chairman of the Nobles. It makes the whole thing with bothering to slut it up at the check-points utterly pointless, and the linear nature of the upgrades makes it even worse.

Hilariously, in spite of the fact that this game's supposed main theme is corruption, it doesn't even have any actual bad-ends. At least, I don't think it does.

I've unlocked 7 out of the 8 endings, and none of them had been truly bad, even if some of them were questionable...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Lastly, the translation.

It was ok. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't terrible. I'd say this is the minimum standard of an MTL translation for it to be worth uploading. Anything else can be done by literally anyone who has the patience to look up the tools and stuff. Which is no thank you, I can get word vomit on my own, and it's worse than just playing the game in Japanese, at least that one I just don't understand.

I honestly wouldn't have immediately noticed that this was MTL, as some of the errors are expected of non-native English speakers that didn't practice their English a lot. Later though, it becomes more apparent. There's multiple instances where DeepL clearly got confused about who is talking and who's being addressed, because it's context dependent, and they weren't corrected. I assume that this is because the text wasn't fully checked in the game (which would be difficult for one person to do accurately anyway....). Unfortunately, all MTL tools crap out at times with these, confusing he/her and other things.

I'd recommend finding some help from someone comfortable with English if you want to do future projects, that can play at least most of the game and grab screenshots of areas where the text looks wrong for the context and offer advice. That will improve quality massively. At least if you can get anyone to volunteer. If not, practice will make perfect, but there's always only so much you can achieve on your own.

Still, thank you Spermasahne , you really tried, and your effort is appreciated. You made something that is playable and which gives us at least some of the story and whatnot even if details are lost in the MTL. It's better than playing in just Japanese, even if not ideal. Unlike some other MTL-ing asshats that I could name...

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Lastly, the translation.

It was ok. It wasn't amazing, but it wasn't terrible. I'd say this is the minimum standard of an MTL translation for it to be worth uploading. Anything else can be done by literally anyone who has the patience to look up the tools and stuff. Which is no thank you, I can get word vomit on my own, and it's worse than just playing the game in Japanese, at least that one I just don't understand.

I honestly wouldn't have immediately noticed that this was MTL, as some of the errors are expected of non-native English speakers that didn't practice their English a lot. Later though, it becomes more apparent. There's multiple instances where DeepL clearly got confused about who is talking and who's being addressed, because it's context dependent, and they weren't corrected. I assume that this is because the text wasn't fully checked in the game (which would be difficult for one person to do accurately anyway....). Unfortunately, all MTL tools crap out at times with these, confusing he/her and other things.

I'd recommend finding some help from someone comfortable with English if you want to do future projects, that can play at least most of the game and grab screenshots of areas where the text looks wrong for the context and offer advice. That will improve quality massively. At least if you can get anyone to volunteer. If not, practice will make perfect, but there's always only so much you can achieve on your own.

Still, thank you Spermasahne , you really tried, and your effort is appreciated. You made something that is playable and which gives us at least some of the story and whatnot even if details are lost in the MTL. It's better than playing in just Japanese, even if not ideal. Unlike some other MTL-ing asshats that I could name...
Yeah, the most annoying problem with DeepL is the confusing between "He/She". I tried my best to use the correct one, but as you said, i hadn't the time to playtest the whole game to see "if the player is talking to a he/she" or who is actually talking (a male? a female?).

I did put up actual translation work in the "Translation Request" Thread, but never got any feedback so far, so i couldn't polish it to 100% - but i actually did some last fixes in the latest translation update and it was posted to the OP of this thread.

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
need help to do virgin route
got 4/8 signatures
found 6 noble quest giver in west city / glasbaran so far
i assume the rest is in east city / york ?

also, im stuck on the dog finding noble
and the cheating daughter noble

i read the dog is in poison swamp, locked by the checkpoint where u need 80 shame, means i have to go nonpure route
cant find alternative

i clear out the forest, underground, and mountain dungeons for the noble quests

the cheating daugther... cant find the doctor with white labcoat, where is he ??
need help guys

zorowang

Apr 21, 2021
need help to do virgin route
got 4/8 signatures
found 6 noble quest giver in west city / glasbaran so far
i assume the rest is in east city / york ?

also, im stuck on the dog finding noble
and the cheating daughter noble

i read the dog is in poison swamp, locked by the checkpoint where u need 80 shame, means i have to go nonpure route
cant find alternative

i clear out the forest, underground, and mountain dungeons for the noble quests

the cheating daugther... cant find the doctor with white labcoat, where is he ??
need help guys

To find the cheating doctor, you need to head to the east entrance of the Forest Dungeon. Cross the bridge on the right and you'll see a metal hatch on the ground. Interact, then go back to Aberdeen and speak to the mayor to get a quest to open the hatch. Once you're done go down the hatch and move to the right and climb up the vines and you'll meet the doctor. FYI the doctor is the NPC standing next to a hole in Aberdeen. (You can't reach him without opening the metal hatch).

Reactions: yangjuelek

yangjuelek

Oct 8, 2018
To find the cheating doctor, you need to head to the east entrance of the Forest Dungeon. Cross the bridge on the right and you'll see a metal hatch on the ground. Interact, then go back to Aberdeen and speak to the mayor to get a quest to open the hatch. Once you're done go down the hatch and move to the right and climb up the vines and you'll meet the doctor. FYI the doctor is the NPC standing next to a hole in Aberdeen. (You can't reach him without opening the metal hatch).
thx, cleared the doctor quest
now just the pesky dog finding
still cant find out ow to access yorks and swamp without lowering my purity
the underground waterway said i need to go to other side to open the way
real confusing, this game, if u want to go pure route

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
How to get it out from there?
It is the minotaur in heat right? If so, Please someone let me know how can I interact with it. Also, another nobleman wants some kind of fluid from a monster, where can I get it from?

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes