• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

souldead341

Engaged Member
Oct 16, 2017
ok where the hell is the recollection room, ive looked everywhere
There's a magic diary in the key items in your inventory. I know you probably just downloaded a save, but playing just after the intro tells you that.

Rizo

Jul 29, 2017
I'm a sucker for a good corruption game so I'll check this out for sure. Thanks for the share. :)

randa

May 7, 2017
i need Beast' lImb and golden eye to upgraqde the staff. But i killed all monster many times in the Forest Dungon and it never dropps. Is it in a box someware, or which beast will drop it? Acording to the Smithy it is in the forest dungon.
Thanks

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
i need Beast' lImb and golden eye to upgraqde the staff. But i killed all monster many times in the Forest Dungon and it never dropps. Is it in a box someware, or which beast will drop it? Acording to the Smithy it is in the forest dungon.
Thanks
Minotaurs drop the limbs (though they're called animal fangs when you get them), they also supposedly drop the eyes but I've not seen them yet.

BurgerGal

Dec 16, 2018
Hi I can't seem to find where the dog is. Can someone point out where it is? Tysm
Second part of the pet walk noble's quest. He's in the top left of the Glasbaran, the city in the west.

Edit: I just realized you may not mean the dog scene but rather the actual dog. It's in the eastern area of the poison swamp. I think near the top left of that area.

Last edited:
Reactions: Squirtlenick

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Minotaurs drop the limbs (though they're called animal fangs when you get them), they also supposedly drop the eyes but I've not seen them yet.
I really don't know what you're talking about. There is no "Animal Fangs" in my translation. Only "Animal Teeth" and "Red Fangs" - do you mean that? That's correct so far then, the minotaur drops "Red Fangs" for a Quest! Everything else should be labeled correct, i kept an eye on this while translating and was comparing with the "Items"-File and original japanese spelling while translating all the "Got: *itemname*" rows in the different map files.

smithsmithsmith

Aug 16, 2018
I really don't know what you're talking about. There is no "Animal Fangs" in my translation. Only "Animal Teeth" and "Red Fangs" - do you mean that?
Yeah, just mixed them up with the red fangs. The beast limbs for the first weapon upgrade are instead named animal teeth which is where the confusion was coming from.

randa

May 7, 2017
Thanks that did the trick. In the Material List for lv2 Staff, it is written, beast Limb. But it is indeed Animal teeth. The golden eye you get by killing the minotaur in heat ( also the red fang).

Spermasahne

Apr 7, 2021
Okay, then please try this fix, attached to this post.

Copy the file into "Princess Quest - Princess of Shame and Humiliation\www\data", unpack it and overwrite the old file.

This should fix the "Beast Limbs / Animal Teeth" Confusion.

Or download the whole package (translation_fix.zip), copy it into "Princess Quest - Princess of Shame and Humiliation\www\", unpack it and OVERWRITE ALL.

I repacked the whole game (with that fix) and gonna send the link to Gameil, so he can update the first post with the new download.

Last edited:

Meaning Less

Engaged Member
Sep 13, 2016
I repacked the whole game (with that fix) and gonna send the link to Gameil, so he can update the first post with the new download.
If it is a small change you can just request a link in the first page to your fix here.
It's easier and if you catch another bug in the future you can just update this same post then instead of reuploading the entire game.

Semondemon

Engaged Member
Mar 9, 2018
Been playing this, nice protagonist you can swap to ez modo for faster fights which is really nice. The translation is decent enough where I can understand things which is A+. Good job on the translation my dude.. I also like the mc she doesn't go full slut mode & so far you can do other tasks to complete missions.
I'm gonna beat it first time pure route, dunno what I'll do after. How does pregnancy work in this game for the guys that have experienced it?

Maurilio_BR

Jun 25, 2017
where to get the task for the eighth signature ?
I cant find NPC
Just stumbled upon the same issue, hopefully someone's got an answer

edit, I assume it's the last quest from the photo with a 0, named defeating evil monsters, anyone know how to activate it?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

final edit it's this motherf., there's your answer
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Iexist

Jul 20, 2018
Does anyone know where you're supposed to find that stupid Gold Diamond? I see that there's cracks in the ground all over the place, I kinda don't wanna run around all over the previous regions all over again to find the stupid thing...

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes