• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

sutebr

Jan 7, 2021
Can't find the mob that drops mithril (powder?) in the posionous swamp, the npc just says golem but the sludge golems and the sludge in general haven't dropped it for me, and haven't been able to get it from any of the other mobs either.

Reactions: hikikomori18

Morisan

Jul 12, 2022
Can't find the mob that drops mithril (powder?) in the posionous swamp, the npc just says golem but the sludge golems and the sludge in general haven't dropped it for me, and haven't been able to get it from any of the other mobs either.
They seem to drop when it deals with the bat enemy... not flame bats, but the regular bats. At least that's the enemies I fought to have the mithril drop from.

Morisan

Jul 12, 2022
Oh, and the York Square Hot Springs (Thermae?) area isn't fully translated. Even with the patch that translate one of the maps, it wasn't completely translated. The specific area I'm talking about is likely map 147 if I am correct on how the maps are named. If it's not... then it's the area where you enter to interact with the H-scenes.

Edit: There's a reason for why I mention this. I've decided to take it upon myself to get that section of the game done, as I want to ensure those that finds this game can have a fully translated version. Note that the translation patch I'm providing is still MTL translated. I can't read Japanese so, I had to rely on google translate heavily. I still did edit the text to try and make it sound a little more natural though.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
PrincessQuest-SHIROKUROSOFT-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.40 star(s) 7 Votes