VN Others Completed Princess X - My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?! [Poison@Berry]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes
Aug 7, 2017
About time they released an English version. I heard about this game ages ago. Downloaded the Japanese version but never got around to playing it due to things like neck surgery, & other BS with my health getting in the way & recovery. But at least now that it's in English & I seem to have a bit more free time these days, I may be able to give it a try.

Thanks for the upload. (b^o^)b

ElmoMustache

Dec 3, 2017
Hmm, for some reason this game keeps hitting what I can only assume are the up and down arrow keys all by itself. When I try to go to the next page of the menu it just pops back up to the first by itself. If I try to actually play, it just brings me to the text/voice log by itself.

Too bad, would've liked to try even with all the reviews being not great.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
So after hearing how bad the game was, I got curious and decided to look up the CG. Dodged a bullet there. I would have been really disappointed in some of the scenes.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Bigeye6

Obrist

Apr 30, 2017
So after hearing how bad the game was, I got curious and decided to look up the CG. Dodged a bullet there. I would have been really disappointed in some of the scenes.

I just finish this game with 100% completion. I do not know were you got that it was a bad game. I like it the story's paths and the CG. if your just going off the cg of spider girl that's why your says its bad then you do not know the story about the scene.

Ferghus

Engaged Member
Aug 25, 2017
I just finish this game with 100% completion. I do not know were you got that it was a bad game. I like it the story's paths and the CG. if your just going off the cg of spider girl that's why your says its bad then you do not know the story about the scene.

You misunderstood. I didn't say the game was bad, I only said that I heard it was bad. Some of the previous responses on this forum and the discussions posts on vndb are rather unfavorable, particularly post #23 by DC123. Some of the phrases used to describe the endings were concerning. I concluded that I probably wouldn't have liked the story and looked up the CG, because hey, monster girls. Didn't care for some of the things I saw. I just can't imagine myself liking this VN given these factors, hence "Dodged a bullet there."

As for the spoiler, I already knew that. Doesn't change the fact that I would not have enjoyed seeing that image.

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
not sure if this is the right place to ask but.. can someone tell me how to extract the files of this game?
i found CG pakcs for this game, but im interested in the erotic sound effects (like blowjob, fucking, wet pussy, moaning).

Loro

Jun 29, 2017
can someone explain me how i can extract the audio files? there are strange file types like "vaw" idk how to handle them.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
It can't be worse than magical marriage lunatics so we'll give it a go.

Just need to find a large enough newspaper to beat a human sized spider to death with first.

lordfridge9

Emperor of Universe 7
Donor
Aug 24, 2017
This is for those who have completed at least a single path. When you finish a path, do you get a specific name for that ending? I'm looking at the walkthrough provided and it would like to understand whose ending is at specific paths

Metropolisz

♂Deep♂Dark♂Fantasy♂
Donor
Jan 17, 2018
gotten from Just drop the "sav" folder into the games' directory
My save file is in "ORG file " and it doesnt seem to load after i place it in there, any ideas?

Edit: The save file was in the documents , i was looking for it in the game file , my mistake.

noname85

Jan 31, 2019
My save file is in "ORG file " and it doesnt seem to load after i place it in there, any ideas?

Edit: The save file was in the documents , i was looking for it in the game file , my mistake.
I never got it to work, I also quite the VN shortly there after as the walk through didn't really work for me

fairyx

Apr 1, 2019
Any1 have recomend other game like this 1? who can fuck with little fairy? or maybe different size

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes