VN Others Completed Princess X - My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?! [Poison@Berry]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

ShibaShiba

Jul 5, 2017
Still, there are some people here (or generally speaking) that wants to play the game without knowing nothing at all, even if there's a part of them who, instead, wants to know at all costs. And about the spoiler, you've to press the button "+" and then choose "Spoiler". Then there should be another prompt in which he gives you the option of naming the spoiler, do it or not, and then click "Continue". After that write inside the [Spoiler ] tag
Btw, for some reason you replying to his 'Spoiler' tagged stuff isn't hidden, so it's 'Unspoiled' again

Junoh

Sep 29, 2017
This game has netorare according to the VNDB. I thought there was a tag for that on this site.

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Hmmm this feels like a low budget game for some reason? I have only played an hour so I don't know yet. Also is there a voice cut option somewhere (I didn't find it)? I read fast but I don't really like it when the game cuts the voices at every new lines.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Wouldn't it be better if you put the ending parts in a spoiler. Luckly I'm not that invested in this game (and it's not too much of a spoiler) but if I were I wouldn't like to read about the type of endings I can get.

Last edited:
Reactions: ponyguy

VermillioN

May 4, 2017
Thanks a lot for the upload. I'm a big fan of monster girl and i was hopping to see this game here.

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
I'm conflicted... this game has monster girls... but it looks like shit...

I'm guessing the bad endings in this game aren't the kind of ''bad'' endings I'm into.
Also, toothy vagina.
I'd still fuck it.
You might rethink that after watching

Leonhardt

Jun 22, 2017
Well checked out a full save to understand where the spider girl part is going.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Judging by the scenes this game takes the batshit insane or just plain wierd nukige route. Not really surprised on the low score. The starting setting and humor were quite good so I would have liked this better if it was a regular rom-com.

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
upload_2017-11-3_1-58-37.png
I started the game , and isnt this supposed to be "ERECTION" ? not election?
Actually nvm lmao. its actually part of the game . XD

Last edited:

Tendou_Kia

Apr 10, 2017
I swear... I never hated so much some Character like right now I hate those two.
Saki is not bad i hate YUuki already lmao , especially her voice .
Okay so I'm starting to hate the mc alright lmao. Does he gets better or something?

Last edited:

Klokz

Aug 12, 2017
So I finally got around to finishing this game.

The endings where actually pretty decent imo, some are batshit insane but that's something you should expect going into a Monster girl property, No ones actually going to give you the serious monster girl romance you deserve.

7/10 good times.
just be sure to save at every possibly choice... because ugh...

Reactions: VermillioN
3.00 star(s) 4 Votes