VN Others Completed Princess X - My Fiancee is a Monster Girl?! [Poison@Berry]

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes

Sinphil

Nov 15, 2018
The game is very well done, it is just very diverse. The writing jumps from slapstick and satire to romance, to horror to drama and everything in between and has endings to match. On top of that it has just as diverse range of fetishes. This means there is a lot of content that outside most peoples tastes and people are judging it on this content alone. As long as you ready to spm the mouse or enter key through those scenes outside your interests its worth the play.

There is no NTR.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
. Though for me I rather have had NTR than those futa scenes lol

youngmoist

Aug 11, 2017
anybody got the save file the one posted earlier isnt available and i dont feel like replaying the game for 4th time

d2d142

Sep 9, 2017
I have tried searching for a 100% save file but I have only found 2 and they are both not available and don't seem like they'll ever be put back up. Does anyone have a save file that they can share?

Valcry

May 16, 2017
Is there a route for the mother? (11th) I don't really play VN's with teenager/college characters unless there is older characters available.

nikcha

Feb 26, 2019
It is giving "insert disk 2" message during the installation. Is there another part of the game somewhere?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrincessXMyFianceeIsAMonsterGirl-1.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

3.00 star(s) 4 Votes