Dominance: 0

Feminity: 20
how can i proceed the values dont change after i met the need
same here nothing changes

Last edited:

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
same herem nothing changes
Options that you might not have done yet... If you've had the encounter with the Latinos, go to the football field, Sasha will be waiting for you there, he will give you a description. If you give up in the trial, you will then have the option to play with the Latinos again, and there will be an option to confront Ismael after that. After that, if you have unlocked the chef's cell, another option will appear, and the same with the nerd. The time zones are very important. For example, the option to wash Sasha's underwear in early morning while talking to him unlocks more scenes.

Galileu

Aug 18, 2018
Awesome game, loved how he changes when start became more feminine. Love how they use him, just think that there'll be really cool if you create routes with love and corruption too, i think this game have a lot of space to grow and wil be fucking awesome, thx

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Options that you might not have done yet... If you've had the encounter with the Latinos, go to the football field, Sasha will be waiting for you there, he will give you a description. If you give up in the trial, you will then have the option to play with the Latinos again, and there will be an option to confront Ismael after that. After that, if you have unlocked the chef's cell, another option will appear, and the same with the nerd. The time zones are very important. For example, the option to wash Sasha's underwear in early morning while talking to him unlocks more scenes.
all done still nothing change, everything stuck

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
all done still nothing change, everything stuck
Inside, Big Tony is sitting on his bed, smiling as they see you. Apart from the two previous options, two more options are available. However, I must also mention that your femininity needs to increase based on meals, library events, etc.

P.S.: This week, on Friday, there will be a new public update with several fixes. If, for example, you have tried the dominant route, that might be the reason why other options don't appear, but I'm not sure.

EricaHijinks

Apr 30, 2022
Inside, Big Tony is sitting on his bed, smiling as they see you. Apart from the two previous options, two more options are available. However, I must also mention that your femininity needs to increase based on meals, library events, etc.

P.S.: This week, on Friday, there will be a new public update with several fixes. If, for example, you have tried the dominant route, that might be the reason why other options don't appear, but I'm not sure.
the femininity stuck at 20, never move no matter done how many things that can increase femininity

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-THEREDARTIST-0.33B
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

klaustidus0

Apr 4, 2022
No one can say the dev isn't working hard. Updates are small but quick and pretty constant. I have been playing through each update, but i'll probably do it every other time because yeah

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Where to meet jackal?
on the football field it will say you see Ishmael talking to a guy you haven met or something like that it will be a black screen you have to hit the back button on if you are on the dom route , it will only show if you are sub and fem

Reactions: roadrunner111

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
the femininity stuck at 20, never move no matter done how many things that can increase femininity
morning in the gym work the glutes afternoon cafeteria chose a meal get the specials the library sit at a table away from the nerd ..... for a while ........ by the end of the current content you should hit 51 fem

Reactions: ibizadalton
Feb 1, 2019
Does anyone have a step by step guide? No matter what I do I can't get the cooks cell to show up, or Imsael cell, or the libarian, or the nerd's cell.

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes