Feb 1, 2019
For the most things to trigger, you need to raise femininity. For Ismael, you need to have 100 money on you.
Thank you for Ismael, but I've got like 32 femininity and the only interactions with the cook are restricted to cafeteria. I've gotten up the special mix, but I still don't see an option anywhere for his cell.

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Thank you for Ismael, but I've got like 32 femininity and the only interactions with the cook are restricted to cafeteria. I've gotten up the special mix, but I still don't see an option anywhere for his cell.
Until 40 is a grind on cook's special mix shake (I think Sasha also brings it to you in cell). 40 to 50 femininity is a grind of multiple 100s of money to Ismael (going back to cells having 100+ money on you). After this, I believe it unlocks the nerd's and the cook's cells. These are in the new update's interactions.

Oliz82

Mar 15, 2021
Hello.

Is the game only about feminzation ?
It's supposed to have more ways but only the feminization path is being worked on further (if you stay dom, there's not much to do).

Does anyone have a step by step guide? No matter what I do I can't get the cooks cell to show up, or Imsael cell, or the libarian, or the nerd's cell.
Until 40 is a grind on cook's special mix shake (I think Sasha also brings it to you in cell). 40 to 50 femininity is a grind of multiple 100s of money to Ismael (going back to cells having 100+ money on you). After this, I believe it unlocks the nerd's and the cook's cells. These are in the new update's interactions.
For the nerd, he should say that you need to visit his room the second time you meet him in the library (whether dom or sub). And it's available at the library time period from the cells.
Normally, the cook's cell should appear in the morning, maybe at the same time as the events happening in the cafeteria, though I don't know more since it's absent in the dom path.
From the changelog if that can help :
  • There are 2 unique events with Sasha depending on decisions made with the nerd and the cook. Hint: these events are located in one of the new time slots... and it's on the way to your cell.
These 2 cells were already present in previous updates so maybe there are more precisions in prior comments.
For Ismael, it seems you already have the answer.

Good continuation.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
do you do the early morning work in the kitchen ? as well as the cafeteria in the afternoon the chefs cell is open in the Early Evening look in the cells area in the early evening you may have already unlocked it .....

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
do you do the early morning work in the kitchen ? as well as the cafeteria in the afternoon the chefs cell is open in the Early Evening look in the cells area in the early evening you may have already unlocked it .....
wait how did you do the first meeting of the cook did you blow him or heed sasha's warning ......if you heeded sasha's warning and cant do the early morning work anymore then you will never get to the cook or Ishmael's cell

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
on the football field it will say you see Ishmael talking to a guy you haven met or something like that it will be a black screen you have to hit the back button on if you are on the dom route , it will only show if you are sub and fem
I met jackal
So was it only at that time we meet him or do we have another encounter with him?

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I met jackal
So was it only at that time we meet him or do we have another encounter with him?
did you go to the cell with him and Ishmael and get drugged ??? and banged .... if so that's it for now
i cant remember if the scene is right after the meeting or if you meet up in Ishmael cell the next day in the morning ............either way you will end up with tit nipples but yeah that's it for him atm

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
did you go to the cell with him and Ishmael and get drugged ??? and banged .... if so that's it for now
i cant remember if the scene is right after the meeting or if you meet up in Ishmael cell the next day in the morning ............either way you will end up with tit nipples but yeah that's it for him atm
Yeah i got till that.
Thanks

Pawelred

Jan 12, 2022
i've about 44 feminity and unlock cells with chef and only once with nerd but still after that and see about previous post don't know how about Ismael cell? I have about 500 $ but don't know how spend it, after scene with chef in cell don't have anything about Ismael and don't know where he appear anywhere in football field. i don't say about party events or about Jackal event, which i don't know how to trigger it :/

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
i've about 44 feminity and unlock cells with chef and only once with nerd but still after that and see about previous post don't know how about Ismael cell? I have about 500 $ but don't know how spend it, after scene with chef in cell don't have anything about Ismael and don't know where he appear anywhere in football field. i don't say about party events or about Jackal event, which i don't know how to trigger it :/
I know I haven't provided a walkthrough, but in V0.34, to activate the events, you must have partied with the chef to the point where you'll have an event that says, "Do me a favor." Well, if you give the chef $50, and you've had the event with Jackal on the soccer field, when you go to work in the cafeteria early in the morning, an event will trigger after this. You just have to return to the chef's cell during his time slot in the next patch... the chef will have a poker game. So, next time, you'll have 5 more scenes, because that poker game has different outcomes, and it's repetitive, hehehe. I apologize for the scenes being so hidden; it's because every day, there will be more and more events, hehehe ^^ aaa and... you need to do cardio... in the gym.... eheheheh

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-0.34
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
I know I haven't provided a walkthrough, but in V0.34, to activate the events, you must have partied with the chef to the point where you'll have an event that says, "Do me a favor." Well, if you give the chef $50, and you've had the event with Jackal on the soccer field, when you go to work in the cafeteria early in the morning, an event will trigger after this. You just have to return to the chef's cell during his time slot in the next patch... the chef will have a poker game. So, next time, you'll have 5 more scenes, because that poker game has different outcomes, and it's repetitive, hehehe. I apologize for the scenes being so hidden; it's because every day, there will be more and more events, hehehe ^^ aaa and... you need to do cardio... in the gym.... eheheheh
Can you tell me where I am getting wrong

Rickster82

Sep 10, 2017
One short question: found this game yesterday. Is it just gay content or are there also female characters and NPCs in it?

Lampshade15

Dec 19, 2017
not sure what you are looking at but most of the ones in game are gay or trans
There's gifs/images of women used for stuff to do with the mouth/eating cum/blowjobs and some other stuff (e.g. Sasha touching the PC's ass) when the PC still has low femininity. It's pretty jarring, they should be changed for better immersion in scenes where femininity is low. It's a ridiculous having femininity of ~10 and having gifs of women being used in the gym.

Also the pronouns in some scenes are incorrect, Sasha being referred to as a 'her' and 'they', for example.

The above, in addition to the clunky UI, make for a shoddy game which is a pity because there is a lot of potential.

Last edited:

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
ok i did the cardio i met the jackal the first time i did all the events with chef in including the 50 dollars and a favor ....... and still cant trigger the second jackal scene
Also just fyi the female transition profile pics should probably be switched the final image looks less feminine than the one before it in my opinion .....and the profile pic does not change on the stats to match where you are either at 51 fem the stats page pic is still male

Big Tony says: "Um, how about you do my makeup and do me a favor?" shouldn't this read....... "Um how about we do your make up and you do me a favor ? "

Last edited:

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
Because the poker scene is from patch 0.34A, which will be public this Friday, sorry hehe :$ I hope you're enjoying the content, and yes, there will be a dominant route, but it's not being developed now due to the voting by the Patreons. So, in the future, there will be heterosexual sex, domination... I have the dom route planned, where basically the protagonist becomes a "bane".

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes