Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
I give up. Can't trigger the poker game, having done all the steps listed MANY times over. Nothing happens.
its the party in the list while you are in the cooks cell
Big Tony tells you : would you like a little party honey?

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
For sure we know another path, the dom one that you mess with the nerd actually but it's underdeveloped now as the developer is focusing on the submissive path. So it may be possible, but I don't want to give you false hopes. This is something that we must let the developer to decide if they want to implement. Have fun dear~
Well enough! I suppose it's even more unlikely, as I'm hoping for a path where the player is a slut by choice, rather than forced, and has a backbone to them. For example, in the nerd situation they wouldn't be content be just be the one being flashed and programmed by the book - they would drag the nerd under the table alongside them so they are *both* sucking cock. You may be a toy; but the nerd is yours. As is any fool that gets too arrogant and turns their back; naturally you would plow them until they squeal and moan like a whore. Thus, a slut worthy of awe and respect.

Dare to dream, I suppose.

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
its the party in the list while you are in the cooks cell
Big Tony tells you : would you like a little party honey?
Thanks for replying. I don't get any reference to a party in the three options in the cooks cell. I've met the Jackal, I've worked out cardio and gone to canteen and then still nothing.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
I'm sorry for taking a while to respond... these past few months have been complicated for me. If you want to play the poker game... first and foremost, you have to do a favor for Tony with... the makeup thing and a guard, and make sure you have at least 50 dollars. After that, when you go to work in the kitchen in the morning, you'll encounter another event... and you'll have to follow a chain of events until the protagonist reveals the stepfather's secret. After that, if you have around 30 dollars in your pocket, you'll have access to the poker game, and also, each time you head to the chef's cell, things might happen to you... I understand that the code seems complicated, but it's structured that way because more and more things will happen to the protagonist as the story unfolds.

By the way, moving on from the topic... regarding the dom or neutral aspects... I do have plans to include a "bro romance" or something akin to what Sasha does. The dominant part isn't being developed at the moment because Patreon supporters make the choice... I do have several conditions to introduce a dominant part, but that aspect involves m/m elements, turning sissy to the nerd, prostitution, blackmail... and I still need characters like the captain. The idea behind this game is to have around 16 different endings, but with subtle nuances, which I know will be challenging, but I want to achieve that. And by the way, I don't mind if the game gets leaked, as long as it has more support. Unlike some other Patreons, I won't just milk the project with an update every 3 months. I aim to have weekly content that shows progression. I might not be an expert programmer, but I'm trying my best, and thank you so much for the support. All of this started because I played a game called EVIL, and I loved it... my idea is to complete this game and then, maybe revamp that game or do something interesting with it.

By the way, if you've done all of this and the scene isn't triggering, make sure you've done cardio in the gym to achieve a fairly high level of femininity. Trust me, the events will start happening. I apologize if this seems bothersome.

Stillbrook13

Dec 22, 2022
Hey there, great game, keep at it. I think somewhere around here I'm stuck:
" first and foremost, you have to do a favor for Tony with... the makeup thing and a guard, and make sure you have at least 50 dollars. After that, when you go to work in the kitchen in the morning, you'll encounter another event "

I've done those things, but can't go to the cafeteria in the morning as it's only open in the afternoon? And I'm on fem 51 and have 70 dollars.

Candy1970

Jan 14, 2018
Hey there, great game, keep at it. I think somewhere around here I'm stuck:
" first and foremost, you have to do a favor for Tony with... the makeup thing and a guard, and make sure you have at least 50 dollars. After that, when you go to work in the kitchen in the morning, you'll encounter another event "

I've done those things, but can't go to the cafeteria in the morning as it's only open in the afternoon? And I'm on fem 51 and have 70 dollars.
the cafeteria is open in the early morning for work , did you submit to the cook to begin with ?

Reactions: Stillbrook13

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-0.34c
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

DudeManBroGuy

Apr 14, 2018
Thanks for replying. I don't get any reference to a party in the three options in the cooks cell. I've met the Jackal, I've worked out cardio and gone to canteen and then still nothing.
Same here.
Not sure if I've met Jackal or not though - is he "the bald man"?

If anyone can just provide a save file before this party thing, I'd appreciate it.

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
greating all I managed to have the nerd's event in his cell where we get the comfort surprise XD, but the cook doesn't notice it, whether I go to his cell or to the cafeteria he never seems to notice, what to do , to trigger the new work with him?

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
greating all I managed to have the nerd's event in his cell where we get the comfort surprise XD, but the cook doesn't notice it, whether I go to his cell or to the cafeteria he never seems to notice, what to do , to trigger the new work with him?
The cook's cell events are after the nerd's ones in daytime order. If you don't get it, try to do stuff in the cafeteria at early morning and afternoon if I remember well. Have fun dear~

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
well it's funny until femininity 51, but after I go around in circles I'm stuck nothing changes.
and on the forum nothing to clarify things

I'm attaching my backup if anyone has a solution to what I'm missing.

Last edited:

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
well it's funny until femininity 51, but after I go around in circles I'm stuck nothing changes.
and on the forum nothing to clarify things

I'm attaching my backup if anyone has a solution to what I'm missing.
Try to do a cardio at gym, dear. Then go at cafeteria at next day's early morning.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
Try to do a cardio at gym, dear. Then go at cafeteria at next day's early morning.
thank you, but it seems to always be the same at a different stage, I still miss something arriving at 60 / it's despairing not to be in continuity as at the beginning (0 to 50), beyond 51 or 60 l The action must be carried out in a precise order otherwise we go around in circles

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
thank you, but it seems to always be the same at a different stage, I still miss something arriving at 60 / it's despairing not to be in continuity as at the beginning (0 to 50), beyond 51 or 60 l The action must be carried out in a precise order otherwise we go around in circles
To get beyond 51 you have to trigger the Jackal's second event with the Cook. The game is under development and this means that always there is chance to lose something with old saves. I was too stuck on 51 and in a new game it sky rocketed at 55 with the Jackal's second event. Maybe it happens to you too, dear.

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
I had this problem too, and I think the solution is to trigger the encounters with the white prisoner who harasses your character. You will need 100 dollars on you, and go to the cells in the morning, to trigger this meeting. you unlock this character, early in the evening by using the dialogue option with Sasha in your cell, on "how to help him pay the rent". chose to "go to the toilet the same as last time", until this option is no longer available this will trigger the harassment of the white prisoner.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019
To get beyond 51 you have to trigger the Jackal's second event with the Cook. The game is under development and this means that always there is chance to lose something with old saves. I was too stuck on 51 and in a new game it sky rocketed at 55 with the Jackal's second event. Maybe it happens to you too, dear.
I had this problem too, and I think the solution is to trigger the encounters with the white prisoner who harasses your character. You will need 100 dollars on you, and go to the cells in the morning, to trigger this meeting. you unlock this character, early in the evening by using the dialogue option with Sasha in your cell, on "how to help him pay the rent". chose to "go to the toilet the same as last time", until this option is no longer available this will trigger the harassment of the white prisoner.
60 femitnity / nothing new with the Therapist and the Nerd, I definitely have the Stalker in a different place, the new job in the kitchen.

Do we have the possibility of going to +60 or is this still under development?

3.30 star(s) 18 Votes