Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
ok i did the cardio i met the jackal the first time i did all the events with chef in including the 50 dollars and a favor ....... and still cant trigger the second jackal scene
Also just fyi the female transition profile pics should probably be switched the final image looks less feminine than the one before it in my opinion .....and the profile pic does not change on the stats to match where you are either at 51 fem the stats page pic is still male

Big Tony says: "Um, how about you do my makeup and do me a favor?" shouldn't this read....... "Um how about we do your make up and you do me a favor ? "
Same here that's why I shared my save file with Dev to see what is wrong but no response from him

Deleted member 2422104

Jun 2, 2020
Because the poker scene is from patch 0.34A, which will be public this Friday, sorry hehe :$ I hope you're enjoying the content, and yes, there will be a dominant route, but it's not being developed now due to the voting by the Patreons. So, in the future, there will be heterosexual sex, domination... I have the dom route planned, where basically the protagonist becomes a "bane".
+If you continue the route with the prisoners from the other wing and are party-goers XD

How to get this scene?

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
One short question: found this game yesterday. Is it just gay content or are there also female characters and NPCs in it?
For now it's completely males. I don't know if a visitor or another person will be female, but in majority you will see men in this game, manly and girly included.

arcturusaa

May 19, 2018
I love this game. But im kinda stuck i guess. Im pretty sure i played sub towards everyone. But i havent been able to see pretty much any new scene since the reaching 51 femininity update. I dont know what i did wrong or if im just not in the right spot at the right time or what.

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
In update 0.34a, femininity is still capped at 51 points. In yesterday's update, 0.34B, there are three random events with prisoners from the other wing, along with one transformation event that raises femininity to 60.

arcturusaa

May 19, 2018
In update 0.34a, femininity is still capped at 51 points. In yesterday's update, 0.34B, there are three random events with prisoners from the other wing, along with one transformation event that raises femininity to 60.
I know it was still capped at 51. I meant i havent been able to see any new scenes in any updates since that 51fem update. But ive been grinding out weeks and weeks in game time. Cant trigger jackal, or chefs "do me a favor" or party with other prisoners. Every one keeps mentioning the other wing. Is that a location that needs unlocked? Because ive gone to ishmaels cell a ton, did all the options in the gym numerous times thinking thats what the dev meant by "do cardio". My strength is at 63.5 now. Should it be higher? (Edit, up to 70+ strength now from repeating the gym scenes and it actually locked me out of scenes because im too strong. Like the basketball scene is a draw now instead of me losing) And also cant get the jackal scene ive seen mentioned, or the father visiting. And only therapy scene i get is just a brief introduction of what the room looks like.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: ibizadalton

Bourne9000

Nov 11, 2017
vale espera en el proximo parche tengo que hacer un walktrought si o si-> I'm going to create a brief walkthrough right now because, of course, if you haven't seen the poker game or can't find it, that's a problem. Alright, to unlock all the events: follow the chef's instructions, get the first milk candy, visit the library, heed Sasha's warnings, dazzle him, have a scene with the old librarian in the library, but most importantly... confront Ismael. Go to the football field, surrender to them, play with them again, confront Ismael. After this, your femininity needs to reach 20, however you choose. Return to the football field, where you'll encounter an unusual inmate (the Jackal). Go party with them, your chest will change here. Follow the chef's path in his cell, and if you have over $50, a hidden launcher will activate. This is during the "let's do our makeup" option and "do me a favor," the chef will take $50 from you. When you go to work, in the early morning chef event, if you've gotten intoxicated doing cardio at the gym, you'll trigger a hidden event. After this, continue in the chef's cell, and in the early evening, more party events with the chef will appear in the passage "I think it's time for you to clean x." When you finish this path, the protagonist will talk about the stepfather. After this, if you have over $30, you'll have the option to go to the poker game with the other inmates, and the events are random. I think I haven't missed anything, but the most important thing is that you get to know the Jackal and train at the highest femininity level in the gym. After that, an event will appear in the early morning. P.S.: I plan to add a guide when I have time.

aqwai

Mar 29, 2021
(english google traduction of my message ^^)
I saw in the game's images folder, that there were several images of underwear, a slave collar?, which seems to refer to the BBC. I also saw in the pictures that there were several sizes of lips and breasts, and therefore my question the underwear, the necklace, as well as the tattoos, and the maximum sizes of lips and breasts are they obtainable in the current version of the game? If so, how should you go about it, I'm sure I've had 57 of femininity, I've met the jackal twice, once for the breasts and once for the lips, I unlocked the poker in the cook's cell, I also met twice the father-in-law (who talked about the mc's sister), what do I need to reach 60 of femininity (I also unblocked Sasha in the backyard and the bully who takes money from you as soon as you have 100 dollars (is there a sum to reach with him to trigger an event?))

(my original message in french )
j'ai vu dans le dossier d'images du jeu, qu'il y avait plusieurs image de sous vêtements, un collier d'esclave ?, qui semble faire référence au BBC. j'ai aussi vu dans les images qu'il y avait plusieurs taille de lèvres et de seins, et donc ma question les sous vêtements, le collier, ainsi que les tatouages, et les tailles maximum de lèvres et de seins sont elle obtenable dans la version actuelle du jeu ? Si oui comment faut t'il s'y prendre, j'en suis a 57 de féminité ait recontré 2 fois le chacal une fois pour le seins et une fois pour les lèvres, j'ai débloqué le poker dans la cellule du cuisinier, j'ai aussi recontrer deux fois le beau père (qui a parlé de la sœur du mc ), que me manque t'il pour atteindre les 60 de féminité (j'ai aussi debloqué Sasha dans l'arrière cour et l'intimdateur qui vous prend de l'argent dès que vous avez 100 dollars (y a t'il une somme a atteindre avec lui pour declencher un évènement ? ))

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
(english google traduction of my message ^^)
I saw in the game's images folder, that there were several images of underwear, a slave collar?, which seems to refer to the BBC. I also saw in the pictures that there were several sizes of lips and breasts, and therefore my question the underwear, the necklace, as well as the tattoos, and the maximum sizes of lips and breasts are they obtainable in the current version of the game? If so, how should you go about it, I'm sure I've had 57 of femininity, I've met the jackal twice, once for the breasts and once for the lips, I unlocked the poker in the cook's cell, I also met twice the father-in-law (who talked about the mc's sister), what do I need to reach 60 of femininity (I also unblocked Sasha in the backyard and the bully who takes money from you as soon as you have 100 dollars (is there a sum to reach with him to trigger an event?))

(my original message in french )
j'ai vu dans le dossier d'images du jeu, qu'il y avait plusieurs image de sous vêtements, un collier d'esclave ?, qui semble faire référence au BBC. j'ai aussi vu dans les images qu'il y avait plusieurs taille de lèvres et de seins, et donc ma question les sous vêtements, le collier, ainsi que les tatouages, et les tailles maximum de lèvres et de seins sont elle obtenable dans la version actuelle du jeu ? Si oui comment faut t'il s'y prendre, j'en suis a 57 de féminité ait recontré 2 fois le chacal une fois pour le seins et une fois pour les lèvres, j'ai débloqué le poker dans la cellule du cuisinier, j'ai aussi recontrer deux fois le beau père (qui a parlé de la sœur du mc ), que me manque t'il pour atteindre les 60 de féminité (j'ai aussi debloqué Sasha dans l'arrière cour et l'intimdateur qui vous prend de l'argent dès que vous avez 100 dollars (y a t'il une somme a atteindre avec lui pour declencher un évènement ? ))
I have reached the 57 femininity too and if we include this from the dear Boume, we will have to wait the next update for going to 60 and see the other wing's people. The possible residents must be the "BBC gang" themed. We will have to wait for this to be sure about its content, my little soul~

Reactions: Bourne9000

SpeedyGDOG

Jan 19, 2023
on a scale from 1 to 10. 1 being girls with dicks , and 10 being hairy guys assfucking eachother, how gay is this ?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Prison-0.34b
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Laughingfox

Apr 2, 2017
Apologies if asked before, but is there a path where the player can become a sexy, confident sloot, maybe teaming up with the rival? I know submissive is usually the standard fare, but a switch sexy bitch can be fun too.

Or going nuts, the MC as a trans starts topping and converting overconfident characters into babes like themselves, haha.

ibizadalton

Donor
Apr 23, 2019

View attachment ArturAngry.webp

Patch 0.34C Changelog: 2 scenes with Arthur the therapist. 1 non-sexual session requires femininity at 20. The other session requires femininity at 30 and having done a favor for the black inmate in the showers. 4 cross/sissy scenes. 1 with the nerd. Unique event. You'll need intelligence below 85 and femininity above 30, and the event will trigger. And now my favorite part... 1 unique event with the chef. Yes, if you've completed the previous event with the Nerd... Let's just say the chef will see something that will also influence the future... and after this scene, you'll have a new job in the cafeteria during meal hours. You can work, and it has 3 random scenes. In 2 of them, you earn money, and 2 are sexual, and the other one earns you money. So, this makes a total of 4 cross scenes plus the 2 therapist scenes, and technically, these are hidden events... technically 7 passages. I needed to release this patch this way... so when you see where I'm going, you'll say, "Oh, I think I get it." I know I said I was going to add more hidden scenes, and I've done that partially. We've also added that additional job, whether you like it or not, there are now "3." Two of them with explicit content, and an extra one, which I'll refine later. I won't keep you any longer... LINKS: V0.34C! WITH LOVE THE RED ARTIST ^^

Rosaleen

Feb 19, 2020
Apologies if asked before, but is there a path where the player can become a sexy, confident sloot, maybe teaming up with the rival? I know submissive is usually the standard fare, but a switch sexy bitch can be fun too.

Or going nuts, the MC as a trans starts topping and converting overconfident characters into babes like themselves, haha.
For sure we know another path, the dom one that you mess with the nerd actually but it's underdeveloped now as the developer is focusing on the submissive path. So it may be possible, but I don't want to give you false hopes. This is something that we must let the developer to decide if they want to implement. Have fun dear~

3.20 star(s) 19 Votes