• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Respected User
Donor
Jun 10, 2017
Well, I'll do the translation, but please poideryui, this is a English speaking forum. If you want to talk in French, please put at least a summary in English.

Pas mal pour un début.
Par contre la police d'écriture, je sais que c'est pour l'ambiance mais elle est difficilement lisible, surtout quand l'anglais est pas totalement compréhensible.
Not bad for a start.
But the font, I know that it's for the ambiance, but it's difficult to read it, especially when the English isn't totally understandable.

I agree for the font. I don't know if the game worth it or not, between the small size of the game (I don't complain about it), the uneasy to read font, the color choice for some characters, and my 47yo and completely fucked eyes, I have a hard time to read half of the text.

ReyKey

Mar 26, 2019
Jeu agréable à regarder avec des personnages bien écrit et attachant. Hâte de voir la suite de l'histoire! (y)
Je vous souhaite le meilleur pour la suite du développement. ;)

Very nice games, good writing work and charismatic character. Looking forward to seeing the rest of the story! (y)
I wish you all the best for the future development. ;) (English low cost, sorry :rolleyes:)

Reactions: Canto Forte

DillionWhore

Sep 30, 2018
Wow..the Frenglish.. mah eyes. :eek:
Nice game.

Two important ones:
SHOCK not CHOCK, it is used a lot i think.
Also in the image the name is with a I and not a Y. (Dyllan? I forget, the rapey news anchor.)

Halfelf

Nov 23, 2017
I find this to be very interesting also I would love it if the cases starts getting tied together and we find out what really happened to her and him as well. I would like to know who all was in on it and why plus it would be great to see the ones that set him up to get what is coming to them. Outside of the opening which was in French there was one other place that was all in French as well so I did not know what it said. Also for all the ones that is complaining about the rape scene there was a warning about it and even gives you the chance to skip it, so why did you not skip it in the first place.
i agree with the first part of your statement about seeing everything tied in together. As an answer to your question one why people didnt skip it in the first place even thought they had a chance to do so. Well they have to have something to complain about even if they are given the option to not see it. And honestly yes it was rape but it could have been way worse then what it was way worse.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Love the game so far, c_n. It's been a while since I last saw a post from you (on Patreon or here). I hope all is going well for you and that inspiration is flowing nicely. If there is a better place to keep up-to-date with you, I'll definitely try to follow you there instead.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
CookieMonster666
The inspiration didn't stop but my computer, yes... It took me some times to fix it and continue the renders.
Case #1 is translated and I'll finish the first day of rendering at the end of the week (I wish)
Case #2 and #3 are in the hands of the one who translate.
I finished to write the fourth and began the story of the fifth.
Great to hear from you, and I'm sorry about your computer. I legitimately begin to worry sometimes, given how many developers fall on difficult physical challenges in the middle of their games. Happy it was just a computer issue and not worse.

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
Chuck2000 thx I keep that in mind, I already have someone for my story in French and someone after the translation.

Twelvemonkey
Sorry if I disappoint you but there will not have NTR

All sorry for the time I take for the update but the new graphic card is less powered and renders take more times...
I send the update as soon as I can.
Case5 is finished to write and I have already begin the sixth.

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
Chuck2000 thx I keep that in mind, I already have someone for my story in French and someone after the translation.

Twelvemonkey

All sorry for the time I take for the update but the new graphic card is less powered and renders take more times...
I send the update as soon as I can.
Case5 is finished to write and I have already begin the sixth.
I'm excited to see what comes next! I'll wait patiently. I'm sure you're doing the best you can. (y)

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
FINALLY!!!..so much happy
well written..ya..it was linear..no sex..not even a peek..so folks..you gonna be playing a reading game..jus' sayin' though..woulda been nice to fiddle with a dame.. :p

Last edited:

Een Vieze Vent

Aug 5, 2017
When I saw this following dialogue (Especially a certain name) I was like 'Uh-oh..."

uhoh.jpg

But then I saw the answer to someone's question by the devs which put a smile on my face:

---

Good job so far c_n , I highly prefer a novel with a good story over sex scenes and this release kept me very interested! Looking forward to the next release.

Reactions: genthrow

Carpe Stultus

Engaged Member
Sep 30, 2018
Well this is a good one and i'll be watching it with hawkeyes.

And before anyone complains about the game not beeing a fuck fest...this is not a game for you this is a game for grown ups who can read.

Reactions: Jimbog
4.60 star(s) 7 Votes