VN Ren'Py Abandoned Private Cases - Case#2 [v0.2.01] [c_n]

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
private cases cover.jpg

Overview:
You follow a private eye and his apprentice. Resolve their investigation and find out what's their story in this corrupted city full of danger.​

Thread Updated: 2021-08-06
Release Date: 2021-01-29
Original Title: Affaires Privées
Developer:
Censored: No
Version: 0.2.01
Language: English, French

Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:
old saves won't work.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED* - ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURES -
FAN SIGNATURES 2

*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

preview 01.jpg preview 02.jpg preview 03.jpg j3_bpe_12.jpg j3_school_18_retravaillée.jpg j3_school_03.jpg c1j1_bpe_53.jpg c1j2_ericdesk_15.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
@c_n
It looks like your the developer of this VN and if you ask one of the mod's here they will give you developer tags.

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
there is no english from the start of the game? :confused:
I'm sorry I write it in french and then translate... so first language is french
I don't know if I can change the first language...

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
@Chriss67210
Oui ^^

@a1fox3
No incest, sorry (or not). I choose to made three path : daughter, friend with benefit's or not, lover (I don't really understand what is NTR so I didn't added it in the Tags, but it's exclusive for your protege)

laflare82

Dec 24, 2018
@Chriss67210
Oui ^^

@a1fox3
No incest, sorry (or not). I choose to made three path : daughter, friend with benefit's or not, lover (I don't really understand what is NTR so I didn't added it in the Tags, but it's exclusive for your protege)
Man serious whats with that rape scene right in the studio after the Broadcast come on lets be for real

Reactions: Lucifer111

Spiderfox

Nov 28, 2018
Man serious whats with that rape scene right in the studio after the Broadcast come on lets be for real
I agree, that was a bit excessive. Not only that but she get's raped by a co-worker, then immediately blames the MC for her problems?

EDIT: After thinking about it for a while, this game isn't for me due to that opening scene with the News Anchors. Just not my thing and if that's the opening, what else is planned that I won't like. I do wish the DEV luck in his endeavors.

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Yes I am, I will think about it, thanks
its not like you have choice lol...

also NTR mean someone else trying to have sexual relation with one of MC love interrest (a girl MC try to seduce because he love her or else). if MC is ok with this to happen, then its not NTR, but its NTR if MC didnt know about it or catch it on the fact (like if MC find his girlfriend getting banged in bathroom or else and he didnt knew she do that)
on simple, NTR is when someone else than the MC have sex with any MC love interest without the MC know it. (also if MC know it but hate/dislike it).
if MC is watching his love interest getting banged by his best friend in front of him and enjoy it, then its not NTR.
NTR is everything else than "she's mine, and i decide who touch her, when and how."

hope i m clear enougth XD

botc76

The Crawling Chaos, Bringer of Strange Joy
Donor
Oct 23, 2016
This looks interesting, but I will wait until there's a better English translation.

Reactions: CoffeeDrinker

c_n

Game Developer
Oct 8, 2018
@macadam
Thanks it's clear now.
(j'ai déjà reçu une proposition d'aide, je verrai avec lui pour le moment, étant le premier à s'être proposé. Mais je garde en tête que d'autres pourraient aider si besoin, merci beaucoup)

4.60 star(s) 7 Votes