4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

GaboCAP

Jun 7, 2018
Yes, the Nopy1 link that was on the OP lead to the 0.1.7 version, not the 0.1.7f version.

Sorry about this, I really... Really hope, you don't encounter those bugs with this version.
Nothing to be sorry about my friend, happy to be a guinea pig here! I really enjoy the game, must be extremely grateful with you.

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Boomatica If I could make one suggestion, the little icons that pop up on the screen for txt messages etc. if you could make them a bit larger, is really hard, for me at least with my poor eyesight to read.see what it is even with a large screen monitor.

Reactions: voyeurkind

VigoSuave

Apr 14, 2019
I didn't mind starting a new game. The available cheats allowed me to get right back to where I was in my previous save. The difference being, I enjoyed giving Miss Smith a background story which makes her a much more relatable character. And the addition of the uncle's story, I feel so much closer to the characters in the story. Great work by all involved.

thunderbrake

Jun 5, 2019
Hello Boomatica,

i have a small question before I start this Update in the op it says that we need a new save does it mean I have to start all over I just want to be sure ty in advance

Last edited:

nwoguy

May 30, 2017
Boomatica Something else I just thought of, if would be nice if there was a way to have the pictures sent to the MC in txt messages be saved to the computer in the office to view in larger format

Also hoping you'll restore the security/spy camera images/footage in a later uodate

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
It's a shame that older saves no longer work, I'm not about to start a new game over once again. The third time was the charm.
Goddamnit. I was looking forward to CONTINUING this game. Not starting it over from the beginning - again.
[...] But being as deep into a game as this one is and making us start all over - thats my line. Lost me.
The saves still work - for the game they were created for. You can go back and play the previous version as much as you like.
THIS version is the continuance. THIS is the game expanding and evolving and developing.

And if you can't handle that then you should really stick to completed games.

New mechanics, code evolutions, and various other things that break past saves can and do happen, and are to be expected. You should really be thankful for any update of a game that doesn't break prior saves, and tell the dev so, considering that most games that get updates are not just 'early access' but still actually in development and far from a completed Alpha.

Take a look at a more mature response following (bold emphasis added by me):

I didn't mind starting a new game. The available cheats allowed me to get right back to where I was in my previous save. The difference being, I enjoyed giving Miss Smith a background story which makes her a much more relatable character. And the addition of the uncle's story, I feel so much closer to the characters in the story. Great work by all involved.
Well said, and good attitude. I agree completely with you that I found the new additions to the past content, such as the backstory on the uncle, and the mystery stuff, truly worthwhile. Plus the complete reworking of Miss Smith, the maid, to make her a true character in her own right, was alone worth viewing.

To those who don't get it, a ton of new content was added, a whole new character with events and backstory, in this update, but she was added to the story at the start, prior to where your saves would have been. To get the new content, you'd need to replay the start anyway, and it is worth it! It's a great addition to the game.

Damn, I just got trough the whole game the other day. Don't really have the time for another full-blown playthrough.
Well, the chibis are cool and I know how much shit UI updates cause, but I guess I'm gonna wait for a while.
Make the time, man. It's very good, and the built-in cheats let you level up the unchanged relationships to where they were in just a few clicks. Play the maid's new content, read the Uncle's diary, then skip back to where you were and you're set.

Last edited:

boulimanus

Jun 10, 2018
Boomatica Looking forward to the next update from what you wrote in the previous page. Hollie is the reason I play this game so the more the better.

Regarding the incest stuff I noticed in the last update you can choose your relationship. There are certain fields however that have a very strong limitation of three letters. To me it makes it had to choose something that makes sense and isn't incestual. So for those of us who absolutely do not want to have that concept hanging around in the game, could you increase the max length of the fields? That way everyone can have what they want without it being seethrough to something they don't want.
Thanks.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Mad, short for Madeline;
Mod, short for Modesty;
Mel, short for Melanie;

Hmmm, what is it about F95 that immediately had me thinking of Melon-mad mods...

• Love
Reactions: Chop21

hameleona

Oct 27, 2018
Make the time, man. It's very good, and the built-in cheats let you level up the unchanged relationships to where they were in just a few clicks. Play the maid's new content, read the Uncle's diary, then skip back to where you were and you're set.
Oh, I don't doubt it's great! It's (sadly) just a question of free time to actually enjoy it. Privet community is for me akin to good wine - you need more than just a glass (in this case a hour or so free time) to enjoy it. Maybe that makes me a fool, but I like to treat myself with the whole game again, just in a few days (on my day off). And will probably go in to fan-girl mode after it again :) :D

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hi,
I downloaded the game + the patch and started a new game. Unfortunately, I ran into this error (see attachment).
Any suggestions?
Hi tmv, the bug reported suggests that you overwrite the old version of the game with the new one.
which results in this bug : [File "game/UI.rpy"]

You'll need to remove the old version completely and then extract the new version ;)

Boomatica If I could make one suggestion, the little icons that pop up on the screen for txt messages etc. if you could make them a bit larger, is really hard, for me at least with my poor eyesight to read.see what it is even with a large screen monitor.
Hi nwoguy,

I'll try and make them a little bit bigger in the next release for you ^^

Boomatica Something else I just thought of, if would be nice if there was a way to have the pictures sent to the MC in txt messages be saved to the computer in the office to view in larger format

Also hoping you'll restore the security/spy camera images/footage in a later uodate
Oh, Hello again ^^

We do plan on adding a gallery specifically for the text messages received, not sure when / where it'll be implemented but we do plan on doing it.

We only have one issue when it comes to displaying them in a larger format, that issue being the images were actually rendered at that size, so enlarging them will make them blurry.
I'll look and see if I saved all the scenes for those images but if not, there's nothing much I can do about enlarging them without re-doing all those images again.

And yes, the security footage will be added again ^^
However, it'll be done additionally over several updates bit by bit going from one location to another as on estimate I need to render around 310+ images for the current content that's in-game right now.

You'll get a better understanding of what I mean by this in the next update.

Boomatica Looking forward to the next update from what you wrote in the previous page. Hollie is the reason I play this game so the more the better.

Regarding the incest stuff I noticed in the last update you can choose your relationship. There are certain fields however that have a very strong limitation of three letters. To me it makes it had to choose something that makes sense and isn't incestual. So for those of us who absolutely do not want to have that concept hanging around in the game, could you increase the max length of the fields? That way everyone can have what they want without it being seethrough to something they don't want.
Thanks.
Hi boulimanus!

Glad to see you're excited about the update next month, I'll be honest, so am I.
It's about damn time some repeatable sex events are added to the game ^^

But regarding your comment on the incest tags, set character limit etc etc.

The way we've done it is to simply get around Patreons TOS.
For those that do not want the incest content, they should leave the relationships as they're.
As the dialog only changes to implement references such as (your sister, mother, bro, etc) once those tags are filled out.
Think of it more of a switch, only once the correct "terms" are entered in those boxes will the incest content active.

Leaving them alone will just display their names/references to Molly, Sally, playername.

Yes, the dialog won't make much sense if these aren't changed as they're specifically written as a Mother / Sister character, but we've done what we can for those that do not want the "incest" feel for them.

Maybe later on in development, we'll write a second script for these characters, but for now, this is the best we have to work with I'm afraid.

RogueKnightUK

Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
Yes, the dialog won't make much sense if these aren't changed as they're specifically written as a Mother / Sister character, but we've done what we can for those that do not want the "incest" feel for them.
If you don't mind a suggestion, think of an alternative story for them being that Sally is the girl next door he grew up always playing with, always in their house and garden, and Molly is the mother who always thought they would be together some day. It may be through that you can think of script and dialogue that would fit both situations...

It's often just a case of leaving a tiny bit of leeway. If there needs to be taboo, then it becomes a little trickier, but honestly sometimes people feel more like family than one's actual more-distant relatives do.

Just an idea.

chucky131

Jul 1, 2019
I like the new version and having to start over kind of sucked but it was worth it in my opinion. Im not sure what the bug fix is for since it will not open for me no matter what link I download from. I have noticed that the journal updates are a little off and some of them don't show up when they say they should. for example after second date with the receptionist when you leave her house after returning the favor it says that the journal updated and when you look at it, it is show 2 new logs, one from that date and then the next one where she gives you a bj. Needs a little bit of work but great job. If anyone could help with the bug fix problem I am having it would really help me out.

Adoringfan

Engaged Member
Dec 17, 2016
So the mom was replaced by mo, think it's just a scripted event not firing when Molly first calls. The event correctly fires for the sister, Si with a hint of S. I like the updated maid model, very cool! Also looks like some of the other models have received some touchups too.

4.60 star(s) 20 Votes