4.60 star(s) 20 Votes

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Well, monogamy is purely a societal thing, and the girls specifically came to the community to get away from society, so I wouldn't expect them to have socially normal attitudes about everything. With the community being its own little world apart from the wider world, it wouldn't be unrealistic for them to be different. I mean, look at Emily and Sallie, that's definitely not a normal mother-daughter relationship.

So it won't be possible not to upset them? That's a shame. I kind of figured that they were all expecting polyamory, I mean wasn't Hollie trying to set us up with the other girls herself? Or am I misremembering?
The game is currently geared towards the NPCs having 'damaged' attitudes towards relationships. None look to be particularly open to poly relationships.

At least two of the women, Belle and Hollie, are explicitly insecure about sexual/romantic attention and potential motivation of the MC. Belle is very upfront about not wanting to intrude on Hollie and is not seeking a purely sexual relationship and while flirtatious, wary of overtures because previous suitors only wanted one thing. Hollie is very upfront about wanting someone to consider very special/be considered very special by. If I were looking for polyamory, these wouldn't be the women I look towards.

The other women are also unlikely targets. Sophie is working through a bad breakup with someone she thought was 'the one' who was caught using her. Emily seems way too jealous to consider sharing Sammie. I haven't worked with M and S much as that's not my kink and even though I can rename them, it is both really obvious what they are supposed to be and the renaming only sort of works in term of the conversation text.

So yeah, I would expect there to be upset and hurt feelings. Especially since the MC enters into the Belle relationship through lying. The player cannot tell Belle the truth if he has established any form of relationship with Hollie in the first week. There is literally no option during the date's 'answer honestly' game for that admission and Belle asks the question. Nor can the MC tell Hollie that he isn't monogamous and/or they aren't exclusive during 'the talk' they have that evolves their relationship.

Now since the community seems to be a place of healing, it is possible 'healing' in the game could consist of letting go of jealousy and insecurity enough to enjoy a more open and communal sexual life. But, certainly that is not where we start. And if the game did go down the communal path, I would expect other males to be allowed in and everyone knows how well NTR and anything that looks like sharing gets accepted around these parts. I can imagine the howling already. The potential player base needs that sort of healing first.

Last edited:

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
The one I cannot find for the life of me is outside of M and S's house. Even going there after dark doesn't help. Could I have an arrow too, please?
There is no card outside of Molly's and Sally's house.
Cards are at:
Molly's room (under the bed)
Sally's room (in the left speaker)

beach (under the log)
reception (between flowers)
bed room (between the pillows)
lake (in the grass at the bottom where the water starts)
pool (at the highest window on the left)
emily's and sammy's home (bottom right corner of the entrance)

Now if you are talking about Emily's and Sammy's house here it is.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Wow
Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
There is no card outside of Molly's and Sally's house.
Cards are at:
Molly's room (under the bed)
Sally's room (in the left speaker)

beach (under the log)
reception (between flowers)
bed room (between the pillows)
lake (in the grass at the bottom where the water starts)
pool (at the highest window on the left)
emily's and sammy's home (bottom right corner of the entrance)

Now if you are talking about Emily's and Sammy's house here it is.
So that's why it is so hard to find! Somehow I originally misread Emily and Sammie as Molly and Sally. Thanks, muchly!

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
Are you sure it's in this place?

is that I spent 10 minutes passing with the mouse in this place and found nothing
I know this kind of cards must be a little difficult but this is ridiculous
Yes and now I have place 2 more arrows for you. PrivateCommunity 2020-01-06 03-29-34-92.jpg PrivateCommunity - Copy.jpg Use the zoom on the 2nd pic and you can see it.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
So I am new to this one what kind of incest is in it, and is this game any good?
It is a nice romance game. Graphics are good or better. Gameplay is still a bit light; one girl can have the relationship upgraded to regular sex. The others are more preliminary.

There are two potential aspects for incest: a pair of characters are obviously your mom and sister "Molly and Sally" that are effectively expected by the conversations to be renamed Mom and Sis (you get a chance to rename them at the start of the game). I'm not sure how much content has been built for them. There is also a mother and daughter with a complex relationship that will potentially become available probably as threesome.

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
So I am new to this one what kind of incest is in it, and is this game any good?
This is good story VN with elements of sandbox.
You set there relationship to what you want.
Mom and sister or aunt and cousin or anything else you want.

PrivateCommunity 2020-01-06 16-38-44-96.jpg PrivateCommunity 2020-01-06 16-40-42-59.jpg

Reactions: jolann and J..D

Silentheart42

May 10, 2019
I've noticed the security cameras are offline in the other residences. Is this by design? Does the MC have to do something to activate them?

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Respected User
Donor
Aug 8, 2017
I've noticed the security cameras are offline in the other residences. Is this by design? Does the MC have to do something to activate them?
Yes because of the re-write we lost most camera's.

MC uncles had those camera's installed before any houses were done but Hollies and the office building.
So with that we may not get anymore camera shots of the other homes.

J..D

Naughty Attic Gaming
Donor
Game Developer
Apr 19, 2019
Yes because of the re-write we lost most camera's.

MC uncles had those camera's installed before any houses were done but Hollies and the office building.
So with that we may not get anymore camera shots of the other homes.
https://f95zone.to/threads/private-community-v0-1-9b-boomatica.9302/page-63#post-2600755

The content for it will be added over time, as on estimate it needs over 320 images for it
So I'll be implementing the content for it location by location

Reactions: Mytez

Boom's Attic Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Latest Patreon Post : Build 0.1.9c

muttdoggy N7
This post contains links to fixed builds for Private Community.
There's also a patch for people that have already downloaded 0.1.9b and just wish to patch it to 0.1.9c.
On top of those, there's also now 2 version for android users which fixes opening the "in-game menu" & Installation errors.

Last edited:
4.60 star(s) 20 Votes