• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Zemax

☠︎︎ The real world is where the monsters are ☠︎︎
Modder
Uploader
Aug 19, 2022
Looks interesting

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
Completed my first playthrough, reached the current contents end at the morning of Day 11 ( could be earlier or later depending on choices I guess ). While the game can continue, there won't be any new contents unless I start a new palythrough with different choices to get the story variations.

I unlocked 6/7 stories with relative ease, except for Penelope which is a tricky one. I'll just cheat this one:ROFLMAO:.

Most of the achievements ( I have not unlocked all ) are actually bad achievements i.e. getting it in the failed story. Anal Invader is one of the exceptions. If players makes the best or right choices for most of the time, they probably won't unlock most of the achievements.

Related to the Anal Invader achievement, in one of the story, anal sex is considered to be the best outcome, while the first runner up is vaginal sex.

There is one main inconvenience in the game ( for me ) where the ransom thug in the Street been asking for a cigarette but it is nowhere to be found and no hint that I can figure out. There is a Supermarket but the MC can only buy liquor and it is only available for one of the story. I think the cigarette and the thug is probably linked with Penelope story which I have not unlocked yet:unsure:.

General Reviews.
The Honey Select visuals and animations are pretty decent. Each characters especially the females are 'custom' made to fits their personality, at least they are not the familiar 'stock' models that are being used over and over again in many games.
Musics are good IMO, at least it improves the experience and mood.
English and grammar are really good.
The sandbox element of this game is its weakest link. Generally it is okay but can be improved further, for example with an in-game 'quest' tracker, or the infamous ? and ! icon placed on characters whom the player/MC should interact with. Currently, there is only the 'global trackers' in Extras which is only accessible from the main screen ( not while in-game ). The developer, Petardo is looking into improving this aspect of the game.
There is no gamebreaking bugs, not sure about logic, consistency and/or continuity since I have not play multiple playthrough and explore the variations yet.
Choices really matter. There are multiple branches. More than one playthrough needed to explore all contents or story variations. The story variations are well-implemented but they are a tad bit tedious to unlock all. The mechanic of using Sex Points to unlock them is going to be huge boost.
Pretty solid first release for a Ren'Py-based game. Content-wise and as far as the subject matters are concerned, are highly subjective.

In a nutshell, players are introduced to myriads of different interesting, unique and/or odd characters and finding out what's her/his story. The stories and characters depiction are more than semi-realistic and very believable IMO. I intent to post a quick recap or summary of the stories later.
Hey! Many thanks for this little review! I took note of many things to improve the game and make it more player friendly! I'm aware this point'n'click thing can be confusing. But some ideas are around to make it cleaner.

"Bad achievements", Noted. Sometimes some sex endings are not really better or worse, just diferent, and regards on tastes. Anal sex is not meant to be the best ending, but the hardest (not many girls would do that on the first date...)

That dude asking for cigs is still "not implemented". I reserved some things for future content I still have not writing. There's some dead ends just waiting to be developed.

Penelope's story is unfinished, in fact, I was working on it today. There's going to be another way to reach her, but, she won't tell you exactly the same...

I'm so thankful that you took some time to give back worthful feedback! It really helps the game itself, since most stuff I have read about it was based on "Buh, MC is a cuck loser Buh" or some *incel noises. Game's still going on, and your lines are a good reference.

Also, Good english? Thanks! I have to deal with four languages (two native) in my mind so I wasn't sure I was writing something decent or eye bleeding. XD

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
"Bad achievements", Noted. Sometimes some sex endings are not really better or worse, just diferent, and regards on tastes. Anal sex is not meant to be the best ending, but the hardest (not many girls would do that on the first date...)
Noted. Yeah, "best" is not the best word for it:p. The game gives 5 Sex Points for it, compared to just 4 for the vaginal sex scene. Yep, hardest to get all the right conditions for her:D.

That dude asking for cigs is still "not implemented". I reserved some things for future content I still have not writing. There's some dead ends just waiting to be developed.

Penelope's story is unfinished, in fact, I was working on it today. There's going to be another way to reach her, but, she won't tell you exactly the same...
Good to know. I just figure that out too with another playthrough with cheats to unlock Penelope story. Her story is completed in the failed route but will continue at the resort on the success route ( future update ).

I'm so thankful that you took some time to give back worthful feedback! It really helps the game itself, since most stuff I have read about it was based on "Buh, MC is a cuck loser Buh" or some *incel noises. Game's still going on, and your lines are a good reference.

Also, Good english? Thanks! I have to deal with four languages (two native) in my mind so I wasn't sure I was writing something decent or eye bleeding. XD
The least I can do is give objective feedbacks on the game itself. As for the English, I'm not native English speaker myself, so my evaluation might not be up to standards of native speakers, but it is good, definitely a lot better than average games on this site(y).

2 things I forgot to mention before:
1. The 'branching' or 'variations' of the stories are realy well-implemented, how decisions for characters in a story affects the next story in the pipeline. A quick example, Jason is the first character that told his one and only story ( so far ) to Alex, the MC, but his character does not end there. His character will pop up in other stories ( or not ) depending on the choices.

2. In the first 2 or 3 stories, the player and MC were told the stories solely with the POV of the storyteller, but later stories, the player gets to see the POV of the other characters as well not just the POV of the storyteller ( basically player gets to know some stuffs that even the MC and storyteller don't know ). For example, Penelope story, player gets to see and 'play' Steve POV, where Penelope was not in it but important to her story. This keeps the storytelling interesting and engaging IMO.

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
Just passing by to tell that this is still alive and to show that I took into account some of the feedback. From the next build, you'll have a displayable, showing the stuff you're able to do, that should increase players quality of life.

It's, as you can see, based on giving hints to the players. I'm not going to put a whole walkthrough in-game, that goes against the basics of gaming for me.

screenshot0025.png

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: JohnF95zone

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Just passing by to tell that this is still alive and to show that I took into account some of the feedback. From the next build, you'll have a displayable, showing the stuff you're able to do, that should increase players quality of life.

It's, as you can see, based on giving hints to the players. I'm not going to put a whole walkthrough in-game, that goes against the basics of gaming for me.

View attachment 2749590
Cool. The Hints feature is like a basic quest tracker, really helpful when in the free-roam mode, especially after loading from save.

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
PrivateLives-0.15
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.

We're doing a funding run! !​

Reactions: MasterChild

sisco1986

Dec 29, 2018
like every single game using HS assets the male models are nightmare inducing LOL

plus they lack antialiasing

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
Petardo666 From looking at the script, i see that if i have completed marissa's story, there is no way to progress with Tarja.. am i right or is something missing?

homejorz

Apr 12, 2020
Game is good but needs a walkthrough, or maybe a mod with a gallery idk. It's a pain for me to work through all the variants to avoid missing content

Petardo666

Game Developer
Aug 15, 2022
Hey! Here comes your answers.

You have an Android version for this game. Many of us play more Android than Mac.
There's no official Android port of this current build of the game. I really shall take a look at how to port it (Never tried it, so I have no idea how to.)

Can't seem to find Penelope's bag or get Sophia to come to me. Any help would be appreciated.
That's a Sofia dead end, by now, seems that I forgot to note that's coming on the next build... o_O

Petardo666 From looking at the script, i see that if i have completed marissa's story, there is no way to progress with Tarja.. am i right or is something missing?
You didn't miss anything. By now, only way to get Tarja's story is by Jason not accepting the blind date and to side with her at the gym fight. If not, there will be another way to get closer to her in the future. May be weird, but I'm building the game as a whole rather than making one full line after another, that's way there may still be weird dead ends.

Game is good but needs a walkthrough, or maybe a mod with a gallery idk. It's a pain for me to work through all the variants to avoid missing content
Yes, you can't be more right. As the game's growing is getting really tricky, even for me. I have the will to release scenes walkthroughs with upcoming updates. (Will also be helpful for me for keeping track of what's to be done)

What will not happen is to set everything available on the same run. I would like every player to have a different story. Also note that Alex can be either boy or girl depending of some choices, that impacts a lot of events that (will) make those incompatible.

phuf....u almost got me on that fake harem...:WeSmart:
To be fair, yeah, that should go on future tags. I really appreciate you've been the first on telling me this without sounding like an angry frustraded kid. (y) (Dealing with not-really-adults on Itch is hard)

Reactions: honkyfifteen

honkyfifteen

Jan 14, 2020
You didn't miss anything. By now, only way to get Tarja's story is by Jason not accepting the blind date and to side with her at the gym fight. If not, there will be another way to get closer to her in the future. May be weird, but I'm building the game as a whole rather than making one full line after another, that's way there may still be weird dead ends.
Got it thanks. I was very confused at first, but get your point now.

That's a Sofia dead end, by now, seems that I forgot to note that's coming on the next build... o_O

2.30 star(s) 3 Votes